• Published 6th Jul 2013
  • 1,459 Views, 131 Comments

"The Pink Theory." - PrincessLunas Assistant



An omnipitent being comes to Equestria and makes offers...

  • ...
3
 131
 1,459

14. Questions.

Nate kissed Pinkie with as much passion as he could muster. Then when she was throughly surprised he broke off the kiss and hugged her tightly.. "I'm sorry about yesterday." He whispered into her ear then lightly nibbled on her ear, playfully.

"No, no. I'm sorry. I was....upset. The Princesses and Twilight don't want us together. They think I'll upset you and you'll clap your hooves and make Equestria disappear." Pinkie said groggily as she hugged Nate and lightly kissed his cheek.

Nate hugged her tighter and whispered. "I would never obliterate the only successful intelligent life in my universe over some petty squabble with a sexual partner. If anything I'd reverse time and try again. Well actually that would be if I was in my full god status. They took away my time altering abilities as part of the exile. I suppose I'll just have to make sure that never happens."

"Hmmmm....so................wanna go out today!?" Pinkie said growing very excited very fast.

"Out? Where?" Nate asked as he released Pinkie from his hug.

"Just...ya know.....out. Another date, I guess, silly!" She said playfully leaning in close and licking his cheek.

"Alright. Yes. Another date it is!" Nate said as he tried to lead Pinkie out.

"Wait...." Pinkie said. "Come with me..." She whispered slyly as she gently guided him back into the bed room.

_______________________________________

Nate straightened his mane as much as he could while looking into the bathroom mirror. He looked to his right at Pinkie who was still laying on her stomach just looking over and smiling at him while he worked on his mane.

"That was delightful." Nate said with a smile. "What was that thing you did with your tail?"

"That's a secret for me to know, silly-bean." She said slyly winking at Nate from the pink bed.

Nate smiled and nodded. "Alrighty." He finished smoothing out his mane. "That should do it. Are you going to do anything with your mane? That puffy look is good on you but I'm not sure if you have anything planned. "

"Let me just regain feeling in my rear." Pinkie said rolling over onto her back.

"Fine." Nate said as he walked to the bed and plopped down next to Pinkie.

"Can I ask you question, silly-bean?" Pinkie asked rolling on top of Nate.

"Sure." Nate said as he closed his eyes and let his head fall back onto the pillow.

"What would you do if I got pregnant?" Pinkie asked in a slightly serious tone of voice.

Nate's eyes burst open and he raised his head and met Pinkie's eyes and their noses nearly touched.

"Now why do you want to know what I'd do?" Nate asked as he raised his right eyebrow.

"Just thinkin'. If we last a while it could happen." Pinkie said as she rolled onto her back while still on Nate. She bent her head back to keep eye contact with Nate. Her lips nearly dipped to a frown.

"Well if we last that long.....I'd probably move us to a bigger home, pop the question, all that traditional stuff....but then again, plans can change as the bridges come along, so that's a bridge I'll cross when I come to it."

"When you come to it?" Pinkie said. "Not, 'If'?"

Nate didn't speak. He just winked at Pinkie. She blushed slightly in return.

"Got feeling in your rear, yet?" Nate asked.

"I might. What do you want to do today?" Pinkie asked as she rubbed her back against Nate's belly.

"We could go under the covers for Round Two...." Nate said slyly.

Pinkie gently hummed as she leaned her head back further and rolled onto her side. She heard Nate's heartbeat she wrapped her fore-hooves around Nate and said. "That sounds good, but I have something else in mind....how about we go to the lake?"

"Hmmm..." Nate hummed as he contemplated the idea. He hadn't had any experience swimming with his body yet so he'd need to be a little cautious. "Alright. Let's go swimming." He said with a wide smile.

Nate tried to get up but Pinkie held him down. "Swimming can wait just a little longer....." Pinkie said as she rolled over onto her belly and put her fore hooves on Nate's chest. She leaned in really close to Nate's head and whispered in his ear. "Time for fun....fun......FUN!"

_________________________________

Nate came up from beneath the water's surface and looked around. The mid-day sun was blazing down onto the lake, yet the lake was still at most only 10 degrees Celsius. Nate like the water a bit cold. He continued to look around the lake and the surrounding area and couldn't find Pinkie anywhere.

"Pinkie! Where'd you go?" He called out.
Nate felt something breath into his ear then heard a whisper. "Beeeehiiinnnndddd you."

Nate spun around in the water and smiled at Pinkie. Her mane was being weighed down the water it had absorbed. She wrapped her forehooves around him and let him hold her above the water. She kissed him upon the lips then smiled at him. "This is fun."

"I concur." Nate said as he dived back beneath the surface of the water.

He went down near the plant life at the bottom of the lake and hid in the brush for a second. Pinkie came down shortly after looking for him. She looked around near the bottom but didn't see Nate. Her face became slightly blue and she swam fast for air. Nate stayed a second longer than he too became a bit blue and ditched his hiding place in the brush. He needed air as as well. He came up behind Pinkie and leaned his head in close. He choked out the words. "I love you."