• Published 6th Jul 2013
  • 1,459 Views, 131 Comments

"The Pink Theory." - PrincessLunas Assistant



An omnipitent being comes to Equestria and makes offers...

  • ...
3
 131
 1,459

1. Adjustments.

Just outside Ponyvile, during a seemingly normal summer sunset; the arid heat was quite low and dropping as the blazing summer sun set over the western horizon. A gentle wind blew over a dirt road and carried a few loose tree leaves with it. The wind was stopped by, an at first, gentle force. This force swirled about and compacted the leaves and dust into a compact ball then using friction between the atoms of both bits of matter to super heat them into a molten ball of pure heat. As that molten ball began to burn the dust beneath it and heat the air around it: the ball suddenly imploded upon it self and was replaced with a miniature wormhole that sucked in random items around it. Twigs, rocks, etc. After a minute of sucking things in and depositing them in random spots through out the universe the wormhole, like the molten ball of matter, imploded upon itself with enough force to suck in light and never let it go. For half a second the very fabric of existence bent for a second as a brand new being was crafted from the very energy that had been created the molten ball and then wormhole. This energy had a sort of conscious about it. It sensed everything. It quickly did a little scan of the planet it was on and took the form of the most intelligent life form on this planet. A colorful little horse-like creature. This being became a lightly hued cyan pony. It took a male gender and upon noticing the useless propulsion mechanism used by these "Ponies" called "Hooves" it quickly made something on it's head that could be used to grip and manipulate things. It was a pointy little bone-like item that could generate an interesting force used by the local wild life called "Magic".

This new Unicorn started in a gentle trot down the dirt road as he adjusted to his new extremities. He felt his kin in other universes suck away his endless powers and leave him with this "Magic." and a few basic abilities. This generated a sort of heat in his head. After a .0007 second diagnosis he concluded it was slight anger and continued in his trot down the dirt road. As he trotted he felt the air around shift and move from high-pressure to low pressure. This shift created a low-temperature wind that made him shiver slightly out of discomfort. He let the air out of his new lungs in a sort of light exhale. He classified it as a "sigh.".

After a few minutes of trotting through the light evening chill this new male pony finally began to see life. In the distance at approximately four hundred and thirty seven meters he saw a little pink figure coming right form him. He increased his speed and so did the pink thing in the distance. He met it after a short elevated trot and it called out to him. "Helllllllllllooooooooo!!! Are you new in town! Ohhhhhh joy!! You can be my new friend! Oooooiiiiieeee We'll have such a great time! Do you like swimming! Oh oh! We should go swimming soon!"

The cyan unicorn was silent but quickly absorbed this Pink ponies language through telepathic means and was able to form a sentence after a few seconds of silent staring between the two of them. "Who...are......you?" He said struggling with his vocal cords.

The Pink pony suddenly became very bright with a full tooth smile and eccentric voice of joy. "I'm Pinkie Pie! I'm sooooo happy to meet you! What's your name? I hope it starts with an 'A' ''!

"I.....don't really have a name." The cyan unicorn stated dully. "I suppose if you wish to address me as something I'd like to be called 'Nate'. Quite orderly and quick, while still being friendly."

"Nate?" Pinkie repeated. "Thats a very odd name, but okay. Hi, Nate! Would you like to go swimming tomorrow? Oh! Or we could go visit my friend Twilight Sparkle and we could take her swimming after!"

"Slow down! Please." Nate said calmly and slowly still adjusting to his new vocal cords. "I'm don't know who this 'Twilight Sparkle' is. I don't even know where I am right now."

"You're very silly, aren't you? Well so am I!" Pinkie exclaimed loudly. "Oooooohhh we're gonna be best friends!"

"No, no, no, no! Slow it down, girly!" Nate said calmly taking a few steps back from the pink pony. "Just tell me.....where in my universe am I?"

"Where are you? Why you're in the wonderful town of Ponyvile! In the fun land of Equestria!" Pinkie near shouted.

"Okay then." Nate said with a sigh. "May I assume that this town's inhabitants are ponies?"

"Well..duhhh, silly!" Pinkie said hopping over to Nate and playfully messing up his dark red mane. Nate hadn't noticed his mane color earlier. He flattened it out after Pinkie's playful gesture.

"Well...erm........I don't know. Take me to your leader." He said dismissively waving a hoof away from him.

Pinkie's smile turned a straight line as she thought for a second. "You mean the Princesses?"

"Sure. They sound important. Let me speak with these 'Princesses.' And on the way maybe you can teach me a little about this 'Equestria.' " Nate said as he and Pinkie began walking up the road. As they walked the pink pony went on and on about herself and how much she liked fun and everything about it. She seemed to be a very "Excitable" character to say the very least. Nate found her a tad funny though and would crack a smile at most silly faces and poses she'd put herself in when describing something or really doing anything.