• Published 5th Jul 2013
  • 2,623 Views, 112 Comments

Wario's Moneytastic Adventures in Equestria - Dunsparce

  • ...
4
 112
 2,623

Job Application One: Sugarcube Corner

Wario grew accustomed to his new house very quickly. It seemed a lot like his house back in the mushroom kingdom, except with less chocolate coin wrappers scattered all over the floor and no television. The first morning of being in his new town was the morning to look around for Wario. He didn't care that all the residents were all rainbow ponies, but he did care about money, so "help wanted" signs are mainly what he was looking for when he was wandering the streets. Ponies looked at him odd, but really didn't mind it, for they had odd visitors from time to time that weren't ponies, and they didn't really card Wario as a threat of any kind.

While Wario was walking about, he came across a small bakery named "Sugarcube Corner" that held a big "help wanted" sign. Wario stood in front of it for a few seconds and thought about what his decision would be. He suddenly stuck his finger high into the sky.

"Wahaha! I got it! Wadio can be super baker!" he shouted as he rushed in to the shop. He looked around and saw a blue pony at the cash register. She sure noticed fat ol' Wario chugging along toward the register desk with his hand held high. He crashed his hands on the registration desk.

"Wadio wants to be baker!" he said adamantly.

"Oh my, somepony's eager! Well, alrighty..." the pony said as she reached below the desk and pulled out a paper. "Here's what you have to do. All you have to do is bake a pie. Bring it here, and my husband and I will judge it to see if you're worthy of the job. Good luck!"

Wario began to run toward the door. "Wadio will make best pie ever! Wahahaha!"

"No, wait! That door is-"

Wario slammed into the framed door and dropped straight to the ground.

"...Pull."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Wario rushed home as fast as he could to get started on making the pie. He slammed open the cabinet drawers in his kitchen and set a boxed pie down on the table.

"Open!" he yelled at it. He stared at the boxed pie for thirty seconds, but nothing happened.

"Arrr! Stupid box!" Wario yelled as he pounded the box. The side of the box opened and the pie scooted out on the table.

"Ah! Waha! I got it! Now. How does Wadio bake pie...?" He wondered. While he was wondering, his eyes caught a glimpse of a pie baking instruction list on the side of the pie box. He picked it up and began to read it.

"Step one: preheat oven temperature." He read.

Wario walked over to his oven and set it to the temperature to the listed degree. But then Wario thought of something; if he preheats the oven to a really high temperature first, the pie will bake faster! He preheated the oven to 700 degrees Fahrenheit.

"Wahaha! Wadio is genius!" He boasted loudly. He picked up the box again.

"Step two: Insert pie when ready."

Wario put the box down and went to open the oven door immediately with the pie in hand. He opened it up and chucked the pie, still somewhat wrapped with aluminum, inside.

"Step three: wait until pie is ready." He read. Wario sighed as he went to go sit down in the living room. As soon as he sat down, though, his stomach grumbled and he suddenly began to regret eating burritos for breakfast. They were named "Burritos of the Gods" for a reason, but Wario paid no mind when he ate them. He was now paying a deadly price.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He cried as he raced toward his bathroom. Earthquakes and battle roars erupted from the battlefield, but eventually, Wario won the battle against the evil king toilet and was crowned the hero of the bathroom. A few moments later, he emerged from the bathroom looking like he had just wrestled a bear that possessed the ability to wield swords.

"Mama mia..." He muttered, scratching his head. As he headed back into his kitchen, he stopped and stood emotionless as fire erupted from the inside of the oven. He turned around and walked into the living room taking deep breaths.

"Wadio saw nothing. It was all in Wadio's head. Yes! Wadio's head!" He told himself as he headed back into the kitchen. The fire was still there.

"WAAAAAAH! FIRE! FIRE!!" He panicked as he looked left and right for something to put the fire out. He soon spotted a bottle of liquid that said "oil" on it to his left on the counter. He grabbed it out of desperation.

"Water! Help Wadio!" he yelled as he chucked the bottle of oil into the open, flaming oven. Wario then began to hear cackles inside of the oven, and suddenly, it exploded, shattering Wario's windows and leaving his whole kitchen nearly black with soot and beat up from shrapnel. Wario stood in the throwing position with a surprised look glued to his face, still in disbelief that he just blew up his kitchen not even twenty four hours after receiving it. He suddenly dropped to his knees.

"WAAAAH! WHY YOU DO THEES TO WADIO?" He yelled. The oven in front of him suddenly dinged, grabbing his attention, and when he opened it, he saw exactly what he wanted to see for the past fifteen minutes: a pie.

"Maybe there is hope for Wadio! Maybe Wadio can finally get money!" He thought aloud. He then decided it was time to turn his pie in.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A few hours later, scraping was heard outside of Sugarcube Corner, like something heavy and metal was being dragged. When the blue pony from earlier that day emerged from her office to see what it was, she saw Wario hauling a destroyed and melted oven into her bakery.

"What in the name of Celestia are you doing!?" she shouted angrily.

Wario came around to the front and creaked open the door to the inside of the oven, which was barely hanging on.

"Wadio... bake pie... it got little stuck to floor of oven." He said. On closer inspection, there was a melted puddle of black liquid and shiny aluminum creased to the bottom of the oven. The pony stood there in shock.

"So... does Wadio get money for job now?" He asked.

"No!" the pony roared.

"D'oh I missed!"

Author's Note:

dear princess

today wario learn that ovens are dangerous and should not be trusted

from wario