• Published 2nd Jul 2013
  • 1,330 Views, 16 Comments

My new life in Equestria - Razor Colorado



It all started October 7th, 2010... On my 16th birthday, I receive an amazing car, but find myself awoken in a place I've never seen before, and might decide not to leave.

  • ...
10
 16
 1,330

Mental Regrets (AKA Short Chapter. lol)

August 5th, 5:34 P.M. Canterlot Palace

What've I done, what've I done, what've I DONE?!

I lay crouched into a ball in the corner of our room with Twilight by my side. "It's okay, Iketani. I told the others, they're fine with it!"

It may look bad on the outside, but I've been nuked on the inside... "T- Twilight, I can't do it!"

She took my hoof. "It's okay, I swear. Just take deep breaths." I knew she was trying to calm me down, but it didn't do much. "They won't do anything to you, I promise."

"How do you kn-" I was cut off by the room door opening.

"Twilight? Are you coming? We await you." It was a dark navy blue Alicorn, a foggy moon as a cutie mark.

Shit!! I covered myself in a blanket and pushed myself as far back into the corner as I could.

"Iketani, it's just Princess Luna, Princess Celestia's sister. She's nice like everypony else."

"'Iketani', you say? Your new guest?"

"That's him, but he's REALLY nervous right now."

Get this over with!!

"May I speak to him?"

"Um, I'm not sure this is the best time..."

"Nonsense, he must be warmed up to the place." She closed in and pulled the light green comforter off of me, just to find me shivering, crouched as far into the corner as I could fit myself. "Iketani, dear. There is nothing to fear about us."

I didn't respond.

"Yeah, I don't think this is a good time, Princess." Twilight put a hoof on my wither.

"I see. Then I suppose you're right. I shall go now." Luna made her way to the door. "You are welcome anytime, fellow Iketani." The door closed behind her.

"Is- Is she..?"

"Yes, she's gone." Twilight pulled me up onto all fours. Wow, he's very intelligent, but has a real soft, sensitive side... Could he have an emotional tide?

Why does she treat me so nicely? It confuses me... I just met her, we know almost nothing about each other, what's going on? "Twilight, could I ask something?"

She gave a gentle nod. "Of course."

"Why are you so kind to me?" I really asked her that. Was I thinking straight?

"Well, I..." She paused to think. "I was always like this. Since I met my friends in Ponyville, I was always as nice as I could be."

What do I say? "Um..."

"Should I just bring you something?"

"Yes, please..." I started to calm down.

"Okay." She left the room and I curled into a ball on the bed, soon falling asleep before I even noticed.

When Twilight Sparkle returned around an hour later, she found me blushing deeply in my sleep.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment