• Published 17th Feb 2012
  • 1,344 Views, 44 Comments

My Little Pony: Adventures in Tyria. - Mehnlo



This is a My Little Pony crossover in the Guild Wars universe.

  • ...
2
 44
 1,344

Lunar Arrival

Chapter Eleven

Luna yawns as she wakes up from her sleep. She may not have needed to sleep, what with being a goddess and all, but she likes to explore the dreams of others, to watch what people dream, and maybe nudge a dream one way or another when messages are needed to be given. Luna smiles, knowing that even though she had to be asleep to do it, it was still something her sister can not do. She gets out of bed and trots over to her washroom. As she turns on the water with her magic, one of her servants, a unicorn, walks in, a towel in her mouth.

Luna greets her servant. "Good evening Shadowmoon."

"Good evening Princess. Shall I wash you down Princess, or do you wish to do it yourself?" Shadowmoon asks Luna.

Luna thinks for a second. "Oh alright. If I never let you do your job then whats would you be here for, hmm?" Luna says as she gets into the washtub and sits down, letting Shadowmoon wash her body. During her wash, Luna inquires to Shadowmoon as to how her day was.

"Oh, it was fine. I had to deal with some pesky night guard who wouldn't take no for an answer when he asked me out for dinner. I swear, sometimes I wonder about the intelligence of some of your guards, they don't know what 'no' means." Shadowmoon responds, as she squeezes the sponge to let the water out, and goes to rub down Luna's wings and back.

Luna over dramatically gasps at that, despite knowing that some of her guards are just raging hormonal animals at times, despite her best efforts to get them out of service. "Who was it this time?" Luna asks, making sure to remember to talk to whomever it is.

"Some colt named Nightcaller, he didn't even know my name, nor did he introduce himself. Disgraceful is what it is." Shadowmoon responds, knowing full well that he will be ousted from service. With that, Shadowmoon wrings out the sponge and takes a towel with her magic and starts to dry Luna. "Princess, may I have permission to ask you a question?"

Luna rolls her eyes, despite only being back for a few months, she was already tired of the servants doting around her like she may go off on a rage at even the smallest slight."Of course not Shadowmoon, how could you ever think you would be able to ask me a question?" Luna responds with a sarcastic tone in her voice, however upon seeing Shadowmoon cringe and start to apologize Luna sighs. "I'm joking. Shadowmoon, you of all ponies should know you don't have to ask me permission. Aside from Celestia, you are the one pony closest to me."

Shadowmoon looks up, a smile in her face. "R-Really? I am honored Princess, th-thank you for the compliment. Well, anyways, I was wondering if you were planning on doing anything about the strange happenings around Equestria."

Upon hearing that, Luna gets a confused look in her face. "What strange happenings?"

"You mean you don't know? B-but you're a Princess. The magical anomalies, or portals some ponies say they are. It's what Celestia called Twilight Sparkle here for. How could you not know?" Shadowmoon exclaims, surprised at her Princess' ignorance on the matter.

Luna suddenly gets a sullen look on her face. "Celestia. . . Shadowmoon. Thank you for telling me about this, but now I need to have a talk with my sister. You are dismissed."

Shadowmoon backs out of the room carefully, realizing she somehow touched a nerve on the Princess, and not wanting to suffer any repercussions. As she closes the door she hears a window open and the flapping of wings.

--------------------

What weird creatures, do you think we could have been teleported somewhere not even in Tyria? I don't think there are any talking pony things in Tyria. Adam said to Eve.

"Yeah, I don't think so either. Being teleported to another world sounds a good enough explanation to me." Eve responds as she watches the ponies go about their daily business in the town she had come to. "Well, might as well introduce myself." Eve walks out of her hiding spot towards the town.

One of the ponies stop as it sees her. It then yells "MONSTER!!!! EVERYPONY RUN!!!" This causes a panic among the other ponies, as they all scramble to get inside, followed by a loud cacophony of slamming doors. After the dust settles from all of the hectic ponies, Eve is left standing there with an amused smirk on her face.

"Huh. I guess I am a monster." She says, to which causes a response from Adam. How are you a monster, you human? If anything wouldn't these ponies be the monster? "Well, normally yes, but if there are no humans on this world, and it is inhabited only by ponies, they probably have no idea what I am and so think I'm a monster." Eve walks closer to the town, as she shouts. "Ponies! I am not a monster! I don't mean any harm! I got teleported here by a portal, and am lost! All I want is to know where I am, and who I can talk to about getting back to my home! Well, that and some food." She stands there, hoping that at least one of the ponies will believe her."

Eve's hopes are answered as she hears a pony respond by shouting out of her house. "How can we believe you! There have been rumors of a furry feline-like monster with horns terrorizing pony-ville! How do we know your not one of them!"

Furry feline-like monster with horns? Could it be referring to a Charr? Adam inquires, however he is ignored by Eve as she responds to the Pony. "I promise I am not here to harm anyone, or anypony? Anyways, you don't even need to come out, can you just point me in the direction of someone who I can talk to who can send me home? Probably someone magical, as it was magic that sent me here!" Eve then waits, as she sees a door slowly open, and a magenta pony comes out, pointing west.

"Head that way, until you get to the town of Ponyville, th-there you will find Twilight Sparkle. She is very good at magic, and the protege of Princess Celestia. . ." She(He? Eve isn't sure) says.

"Thank you very much, and erm. . . is there any chance you would know where I could get some food?" Eve asks, to which the pony merely looks down, and asks why she doesn't just eat the grass. ". . . Nevermind. I'll just head over to this Ponyville place." She says as she leaves. Ooohh! They're all ponies, so they would eat grass, I get it! No wonder that pony was confused, they probably think you would eat it too, just like them. Adam points out, to which Eve agrees.

--------------------

Oola listened to the most recent message from her golem that she sent through one of the portals. "Life-form de-tec-ted. Av-ian in nat-ure. Re-quest-ing or-ders." The message came along with a live-video feed of the life form in question. It had the body of a lion and the head of an eagle. It reminded her of the gryphons in the far north, but more angular, and seemingly more intelligent. She types in her commands to the G.O.L.E.M. and sits back as she watched the events unfold through the live-video and audio feed. She G.O.L.E.M approaches the gryphon creature, which is staring up at it, eyes wide with both fear and anger.

It opens its beak and starts speaking. "Wh-What are you?! And What do you think you're doing here! Th-This is my land! Get outta here!"

Oola moves her mouth towards the microphone as she starts talking, knowing that her voice will be heard out of the G.O.L.E.M's speaker. "I am Oola, the most talented Golemancer of the Asurans. I am speaking to you through one of my G.O.L.E.M's, which is what you see in front of you. Tell me, what is this place?"

The Gryphon looks up angrily. "It's the kingdoms of the gryphons! And I don't know you, nor have I ever heard of a Golem, or Golemancer, or Asuran! You are trespassing! Don't make me get the militia!" It says, causing Oola to sigh.

"My G.O.L.E.M could crush you with little effort. I suggest you answer my questions and I will see to it that you are not harmed. Is this place, the kingdom of the gryphons, on the planet Tyria?" Oola asks.

"Ty-what? I haven't heard of that too! You better be gone before I get back, or you will be in trouble!" The Gryphon says as it unfolds its wings and starts to take off. However, Oola quick enters a command into her crystal controller, causing the G.O.L.E.M to lash out with its mechanical hand and grab the Gryphon before it can take off. "Please don't make this difficult. I am only curious about your world. I am from a different world than you are in, and wish to know more about yours." Oola says, in an effort to reason with the troublesome Gryphon.

"LEMME GO!" Shouts the Gryphon, as it tries to wriggle free of the G.O.L.E.M's grip. "I don't know nothin' about what your talking about! I'm just a civilian! I have no answers, go talk to one of the governors or something! Lemme go!"

"Governors. Leaders, I assume. Tell me where I can find one, and I ill let you go." Oola responds.

The Gryphon calms down somewhat, as it points south with its beak. "That way. . . The town of Aire Peak. The Governor of Aerion lives at Aire Peak! You can't miss it, its a huge mountain!" With that information, Oola commands her G.O.L.E.M to let go of the gryphon, which flies off in the direction it pointed to. Oola commands her G.O.L.E.M to go the way the Gryphon pointed, hoping that it wasn't lying.

--------------------

Celestia was sitting by her fireplace, reading Twilight Sparkles most recent letter, hoping for some good news, when she hears Luna's voice echo through her chambers. "Celestia!!! Sister! I demand you respond at once!" Hm, I wonder what happened now, she must be angry if she's using the royal voice. Celestia thinks.

"I'm in the reading room, sister." Says celestia, as she puts down her letter and waits for her sister. She looks up as the doors burst open with a gust of wind and Luna marches in. "Whats wrong now little sister? Did Philomena prank you again? And I would like to remind you that you have just as much political power as I do, you have no right to 'demand' anything from me. You can request it and I will give it to you if it is in my power but asi-"

Luna, tired of hearing her sister talk, interrupts her. "I dem-'request' the knowledge for why you thought not to tell me about the portals that have been wreaking havoc through OUR realm?! Why have you been keeping it from me sister?! You had no right to!" Celestia pales somewhat, but regains her composure quickly.

"Oh, sister, I didn't tell you because, well frankly, you still need time to become acclimatized to this day and age. Believe me sister, I meant no disrespect, I just want what is best for you, and I believe it best that you work on your public image more, and get used to life in the modern day before you should start worrying about what is going on." Celestia replies, hoping her sister will see the logic in her reasoning, but to no avail.

"Well you shouldn't have. We are supposed to rule this realm together! I have been getting used to modern day, and the ponies in Canterlot, Ponyville, Manehatten, and Hoofington all accept me, I have a right to know what is going on in our realm, especially what is threatening our realm!" Argues Luna, as she uses her magic to take hold of Twilights letter, to read it, only to be overpowered by Celestias magic, keeping the paper on the floor.

"Luna. I love you, you know I do. I'm sorry alright. I was just about to head to Ponyville, they have caught the beast from the portals. But because you have convinced me, I will let you go in my stead alright?"

"You will?"

"Yes."

Luna smiles grudgingly. "Thank you sister, and I love you too."

"Just please, don't do anything that would put yourself in harms way, I couldn't stand loosing you again."

"I promise, but really, I am a goddess just like you are, what could possibly harm me?" Luna says, as she flies out of the reading chambers window, in the direction of Ponyville.

-----------------

Aidan stands before one of the portals, a Norn druid at his side.

"So, you are sure this will be safe?" Aidan asks apprehensively.

"As sure as I can be. The Raven Spirit assures me it is safe, and I trust her completely. I would head through with you, but I am needed to guide my people." The druid responds.

Aidan nods, and takes a step forward. "You will make sure word gets back to Mhenlo?"

"I shall. You have my solemn vow."

Aidan gulps. "Alright then, no more stalling. I have my bow and an ample supply of arrows if worse comes to worse, I have plenty of food to survive for two months. Wish me luck." With that, Aidan forces himself to walk through the portal, which shortly after dissipates.

The druid looks at where the portal was as he says a prayer for Aidans safety. "May the spirits of the animals watch over you, brave human. Your name shall be remembered among us."

End of Chapter Eleven