• Published 21st Jun 2013
  • 2,229 Views, 36 Comments

Discord And Spike Go To School - Zinger



Spike never got a proper education, thanks to Twilight and Discord just never went. Now Twilight faces a disappointed Celestia and Discord faces the wrath of the Stare.

  • ...
5
 36
 2,229

A Message To The Readers

Lord Zinger here. This story got 50 upvotes THAT IS WICKED!!!!!!!
You will get a update this month promise. I was just wondering what you would like to see next? You know suggestions. Also if you have a filly or colt OC? Tell me about them. I might be able to use them in the story.

I'm also looking for a editor, so if you know anyone? I would greatly appreciate it.

Comments ( 13 )

Just as a tip. Theres a checkbox on your personal blog (go to the navigation bar, hover over your name, click blog, click new blog) which let's you put out announcements to those who have favorited your story.

2821133 Really? Thanks.

2821151
I have a filly OC, its actually my OC...Her name is Pen Brush, she is a purple unicorn filly with purple eyes and long purple mane and tail (I like purple). Her cutie mark is a picture of a figurine dog head and she is sweet and kind. She loves being artistic and will give away paintings to of her friends to them for nothing. She gets angry if they ask how much they cost.

i guess i could fillifiy my OC, Rainy Skies for ya. she's basically my avatar, and is a blank flank. she's basically good enough at anything an earth pony can do thats not too physical. in fact, her only bad subject in school is PE

i have a filly oc also

Pageturner a blue filly that has white mane with black splotches her cutie mark is a book and is a very fast reader she sometimes can not control her emotions but is usually nice she excels in history but is horrible in P,E and math and has red glasses

Comment posted by MidnightTwister deleted Oct 16th, 2013

What kind of editing are you looking for? I can comma, tense, and other grammatical doohickies if you need it.

I really hate it when people put up a message as a separate chapter. It's so annoying. Can you please post your announcements in your blog? Thanks.

2825682 Any editer really.

On Hiatus
:flutterrage: You Jerk :flutterrage:

Comment posted by MidnightTwister deleted Jun 21st, 2018
Login or register to comment