• Published 3rd Sep 2013
  • 470 Views, 9 Comments

My Little Pony: Hero Beginning/Free Dragon - Chocolatebunnyhunny



Griffins have taken over Equestria and the son of Spike the dragon now much stop them and live up to his family name!!!!

  • ...
7
 9
 470

Epilogue.

"We did it the griffons have been defeated!" Ponies cheered. After Spike took out the griffon leader the griffons quickly lost morale and most died off quickly while the rest flew back to there homeland.
Ponies were celebrating in the streets happy that they were free. All but two souls though. "I miss mom so much dad." Thorn said looking up to the stars. "I do too son and that's why we're getting her back." Spike said ripping a hole in spacetime.

"Dad where are we going?" Thorn said looking into the abyss of the portal.

"The evils of hell has DOOM-ed too many ponies it's time for them to get some REPERCUSSIONS for their EVIL. Plus I already broke out of hell once how hard will it be to break in and recuse Twilight?" They both nodded and jumped in the portal.









To be continued?

Comments ( 6 )

:ajbemused: Ahem. Never in my life have I ever. EVER. Seen a whole entire story done in one day. Especially when it's only a thousand words long. But I guess that's life. so be it. I accept your challenge. But my comment to this story will be entirely true so don't expect me to lie. And I would never exaggerate anything so don't think my response is exaggerated.

*record scratches* Say wha? Twilight is g-g-GONE?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! U still get fav n like

Comment posted by Warren Peace deleted Sep 4th, 2013
Comment posted by Warren Peace deleted Sep 4th, 2013

3151796 Uh... this is a trollfic based of the horrible real half-life fic. It's supposed to be filled with grammar issues and over all crap

Login or register to comment