• Published 1st Jun 2013
  • 1,548 Views, 20 Comments

Scootaloo writes a horror story. - Moniker



Scootaloo entered a contest to get a story published if it wins.

  • ...
11
 20
 1,548

Celestia finds Cupcakes

Scootaloo finally finished her story and submitted it and is waiting for results. She does hope for the best.

Celesta sighed, as she read what seemed like all the fillies and colt's stories. "Okay, your highness, this is one later entry it is by a filly named Scootaloo," one of Celesta's guards rolled his eyes. Celesta used her magic to bring the scroll close to her. "Alright let's see" Celesta said tiredly she was reading stories since sunrise. Celesta let out a sigh as she read the title one more time, she then looked up above the title "Uh," Celesta raised an eyebrow.
"What is it sister?" asked Luna.
"Well Lulu this story has a warning it says, Warning this story is not suitable for all readers," Celesta smiled knowing this will be a strange story.

Luna looked at her sister who was whiter than normal. "Um Tia is everything okay?" asked Luna looking scared for her sister. Celesta then lowered the seven pages and gagged in disgust. "This couldn't have been made by a filly named Scootaloo" Celesta groaned.
"Scootaloo, I know she lives in Ponyville" Luna chuckled.
"Great, announce the winner as Scootaloo, and tell my student that I am coming to Ponyville, oh, and one more thing wait until I say yes to publish this," Celesta grinned.
"Yes princess I'm on it," the stallion ran off.
Celesta got ready to leave for Ponyville. "Are you ready Tia?" asked her sister.
"Yes Lulu," answered Celesta getting in the chariot.

Celesta sighed as they grew near Ponyville. "What was wrong with her story?" asked Luna.
"Oh, Lulu it was...the story itself but I did like it, it was just over the top," Celesta told Luna.
The chariot was still a bit far away so Luna and Celesta had time to chat. "I liked some of the rejected ones like Pipsqueak's story or Sweetie Belle's they were great" Luna changed the topic, away from the winning story.
"Oh, I know Lulu but they were lacking in things to startle you this was the opposite," Celesta groaned.

The chariot was nearing the ground; the princess saw Twilight and her friends. "Hello Twilight," Celesta greeted.
"Hello your highness is something wrong?" asked Twilight becoming more worried by the minute.
"No Twilight I am here for the filly Scootaloo" the princess said.
Scootaloo walked up to the princess. "Yes your highness?" asked Scootaloo.
Celesta gazed into his purple eyes. "I finished reading your horror story, and I found it to be the most unique and most disturbing stories I have read, but it still wins half of the prize," Celesta laughed.
"Huh, half why half?" asked Scootaloo.
"Well it's that this is a little too scary to be put into a book," Celesta smirked.
Pinkie Pie jumped from out of nowhere. "You know what this calls for...a party," Pinkie Pie gave an ear to ear grin.
Pinkie Pie jumped in front of Celesta. "Hi, would you like a cupcake?" offered Pinkie Pie.
"No...Thank you," Celesta said swallowing her vomit.
"Are you sure it's my very special recipe," smiled Pinkie Pie.
"No...Thank you" Celesta repeated.
"But I made them just a few minutes ago in fact Rainbow Dash helped," Pinkie said.
Celesta rushed to the bathroom and started puking.

THE END.

Comments ( 17 )

2661883 Well I had since, and Cherilee came there around the time class ended.
And one note I am okay for my age.

2661925
Never settle for "okay"

2661925
It does sound like Cheerilee came and visited at four in the morning.

How old are you then?

It's spelled "Celestia".

PPPPPFFFFFTTTTTT

THAT'S how you know me? Ok then.

2671957 What do you mean?

I can't really comment too much on the storyline, as nothing much happened. However, I can say that this story would be a much more enjoyable read if you would put some effort into connecting sentences or strengthening your prose. Or just get a proofreader.

2672060

You knew who I was and made me co editor because I favorited and followed you.

You're doing a good job! :twilightsheepish:

2672218 I can't lie about that my original editor is out in Brazil for the summer and you did some good stories. Oh, and sorry if you didn't like my Babs 2.0 horror or canceled horror story. CMC foalsitter was my first story that I wrote when it failed I made a new form of it. :twilightsmile:

2672218 Liar your a liar just like the cake.

you killed celestia love of cupcakes

You spelled Celestia wrong, like every single time, except ironically enough for the title. That's just sloppy writing, man. Thumbs Down.:fluttershbad::pinkiesick:

6528220 Apologies for the flaw, honestly, at the time I was not able to understand how to write, I was still young, but, rest assured, I've improved by a lot.

6529196 All is forgiven, but I feel like you need to fix the spelling errors.

Vik

This was a funny little fic, great job!

I think she’s not going to eat cupcakes for a while know

Login or register to comment