• Published 1st May 2013
  • 1,072 Views, 13 Comments

The Real Life Friends: In Equestria! - SubCinemaProductions



The five amigos of the Real Life Freinds Podcast are teleported to equestria. You can guess that stupid crap will happen.

  • ...
5
 13
 1,072

4

The words sunk deep into the friends' minds. So they were probably light-years away from their home, and in a land filled with magical, flying, and talking ponies. The world itself was filled with the magic which Twilight had talked about. It was everywhere. The world lived in a state of harmony, except for the occasional outbreak from malicious characters. It was a perfect world; a paradise.

"And there's no beer?"

Twilight crooked her head at Al's question. She slowly shook her head at him. He slouched back in his chair. "Great. Why don't you just throw me into the river?"

Matt just rolled his eyes. "Al, don't be such a bitch. You can last without alcohol as long we have lobster claws and mothballs." He turned to Sych. "You brought them, right?"

Sych put his head into his hands. "No goddamit. I don't even know what that is!"

The two began to bicker and Nikolai leaned in towards Twilight. "Is there any way for us to get back?"

Twilight thought on that as the fight between Matt and Sych got more and more violent. "Hm," she said, "I could check for some voidstuff that might've been caused by the transfer. Heck, you guys might be covered in the stuff."

Matt had his hands around Sych's neck as he kicked the bear-man's stomach. "Will you two stop?!?" Reggie shouted. They looked back and forth between themselves and the bag-headed woman. They released their grip and sat back down, eyeing each other. Reggie rubbed her head and turned to where Twilight was now standing. She was in the middle of the nearly wrecked library, her horn charging. She released her energy and the room was, in one half, filled with red light, and in the other with blue light. The two colors came together to form what looked like what you'd see with cheap 3D glasses.

The friends looked about the room. Other than the discoloration, everything looked just as it was. This is, except...

"What is this shit?"

"What the hell?"

"Ooooooooo..."

"This is weird."

Strange, little particles covered the companions. They swatted and shook themselves to get the dust-like stuff off of them, but whenever they floated away they'd just float right back. "What is this stuff?" Nikolai asked. “This," Twilight began with prideful intellect, "is voidstuff. Whenever something or somepony passes through the void in between dimensions, they pick up these little particles that are attracted to them. They are usually invisible to the naked eye."

"They're creepy as hell. Can you get them off of me?" Al shouted. The purple pony lowered her brow and sighed. One flash of light later, the room had turned back to it's normal color and the voidstuff had vanished from the friends.

"Happy?" she droned. Al cheered happily. She could tell that it would take a while to get used to these... humans. She wondered what was keeping the girls. A knock at her door answered her thoughts. She heard the panicked voice of Rarity come from outside.

"Twilight! Are you okay? What's going on?"

The librarian magicked the door open. "Come in and see for yourself," she said, glad that the girls had finally arrived. The first one to enter was Rarity, who didn't immediately see the humans huddled in her furniture. The others did, though, as they entered. Pinkie, Applejack, Rainbow, and Fluttershy, in that order. Three of the four gasped. Rainbow just nodded in agreement.

Rarity, who was checking Twilight for any sign of injury or unkemptness, turned dramatically to see the humans. She too gasped and Sych's jaw dropped, his eyes fixed on the white-maned pony.

There was an awkward silence. The mares were eyeing the Humans with curiosity and general suspicion. Al, feeling the need to interject and get things going, shouted, "CONVENE!!!!" He then pushed and shoved all of his friends into the kitchen, leaving the ponies in the living room.

Once the five friends were in the kitchen, Al spoke to them. "Okay everyone, what do we know?"

Matt responded, "We know we're far from home..."

Then Reggie, "In a land of magical talking ponies..."

Then Nikolai, "And that it is very unlikely that we can get back without their help."

Al rubbed his beard. "Hrm," he pondered, "Yes. That's true. Sych, what do you think?"

Sych, however, was in a trance. He stared at the refrigerator, though he was not focusing on it. His mind was elsewhere. He thought about that one pony who had walked in. What did the purple one call her? Rarity? Yeah, Rarity. A fitting name for such a beautiful mare-

"SYCH!"

The tall leprechaun shook himself from his state. He turned to Al like nothinghad happened. "Yeah?"

"Dude, you were just in a trance or something for like five minutes. I said your name like twenty times," Al told him. "What's up?"

"Oh, nothing..." His head turned slowly towards the living room where the mares were. "We should probably take their help," he said quietly.

Al narrowed his eyes. "Okay," he said suspiciously. What was Sych's problem? He shook his head and turned to the rest of the group to say something, only to see that they were making the beat from the Cup Song on the little table using some glasses that they found in the cabinets. "Guys."

They stopped and looked at him. "We're going to accept their help."

Matt stood up and walked over to him. He put one of his bear-hands on Al's shoulder. "Are you sure that they can be trusted?"

Al looked at him in the eye. "No," he spoke softly. "But they're the only chance we have at getting home."

~

Meanwhile, the mares were discussing what they were going to do about the sudden arrival of the humans.

"I say we turn them over to the princesses. They'll know what to do with them."

Twilight's plan was the one the they most agreed upon, except Pinkie who wanted to throw them a "First-Humans-In-Equestria" party. They had decided their course of action rather quickly, for once. Luna, as Twilight had stated, was Equestria's Expert on Voidstuff. If anypony knew what to do with the Humans, she would.

Once they had finished the matter, Twilight went to writing an urgent letter to the princess, urging her to come to them. While she was doing that, the rest of the girls went into talking about their new "friends".

"Ah don't know," said Apllejack, "I've seen some crazy ponies in my life, but these seem tah be even crazier than Pinkie. No offence."

"None taken," the pink pony said cheerfully, "I understand. If there is anypony that is crazier than me, I gotta step up my game! No one tops Pinkie."

"They seem nice," Fluttershy spoke quietly.

"If you ask me, they can't be anything but trouble," stated Rainbow Dash plainfully.

"Well I don't know about that, darling," Rarity said, thinking, "They certainly seem like they can get work done. I mean, look at them. They're so... tall. And strong too."

Applejack gave her a sideways look as she smiled. The farmpony rolled her eyes. They continued to talk about things not really worth mentioning. Spike, now mostly recovered, sent the letter to Celestia in a puff of green flame and about five minutes later, the friends came back into the room. They lined up, looking at the ponies. Al stepped forward and cleared his throat. "We would like your help in returning back to Earth. So, take us to your leader!"

Matt shot him a look. "Al! We agreed not to say that!"

"What's 'Earth'?" Pinkie asked.

"It's where we come from," Reggie responded. "It's our planet."

Twilight smiled. They were finally getting somewhere. She stepped forward and in front of Al. "I've sent for our princess. She and her sister will know what to do. You know, it'll be easier to help you if we knew your names."

He extended his hand. "My name is..."

Everyone and everypony leaned in just a little. "Flutterwinks McCool-Spasm."

Matt face-palmed. "Dammit Al..."

Author's Note:

Announcement: I will try to do these bi-weekly because they're easier to write BUT that means that they will no longer be anywhere near "top priority".

Thanks for reading!