• Published 1st May 2013
  • 811 Views, 4 Comments

Twilight's Diary - Marvelous Cheshire



A look at Twilight’s point of view during the events of The Mage's Jump. (CANCELED)

  • ...
5
 4
 811

Ch. 04


Dear Diary
Why? Why in Celestia’s name did I go to Rarity about this?

I could have gone to any of my friends, but I went with Rarity…

She’s my friend, and while I trust her opinion on some subjects, relationships might not be the best choice. I’ve seen the books she’s borrowed in the past, and I can’t help but feel her view on relationships might be a bit… skewed.

I should have gone to AJ, at the very least she’s in a healthy relationship and would’ve been able to offer even a little advice if I need it.

At least she promised to keep everything a secret for now, so I guess that’s at least one thing I can be glad about.

Though she also seemed to be focused on more ‘intimate’ aspects of a relationship. She seems as obsessed with fingers as Lyra, or Rainbow now that I think of it. Trace and I haven’t been together that long, and I don’t even know if Trace would be okay with something like that. It’s too early to consider it, I mean, I've never even thought about doing that with him.

Speaking of Trace, I guess he had a better time. when I came home he seemed it a pretty good mood. Though, the letter he had was rather disturbing.

What could this “danger” be? and more importantly, why does Trace seem so calm about it? Does he really think he can handle whatever it is that’s coming?

Most of all though, I can’t help but wonder if the favor Trace did for Shiva has anything to do with the “scar” he suffered in the past.