• Published 1st May 2013
  • 811 Views, 4 Comments

Twilight's Diary - Marvelous Cheshire



A look at Twilight’s point of view during the events of The Mage's Jump. (CANCELED)

  • ...
5
 4
 811

Ch. 01


Dear Diary

Oh sweet Celestia it’s good to be home. I mean, Gaia was interesting, and I would have loved to have gotten the chance to learn more about it, but I definitely couldn’t live there the rest of my life. I have too much to keep me here in Equestria. But I don't really have to worry about not being able to study more on that world, because Trace decided to come with me!

On top of that, when we finally reached Equestria, I kissed him! I was so happy to be home, and to have him with me, that I just acted on the first thought that came to mind!

Of course, once the excitement died down I couldn’t believe what I had done. What if he wasn’t ready? Sure he was the one that suggested we attempt a relationship in the first place, but what if he was having second thoughts? Maybe he felt it was too sudden?

Thankfully I had nothing to worry about, not only was he okay with it, he kissed me back!

As happy as I am about him coming with me, I can’t help but think about everything he left behind, he had family, friends, even a position in one of the most influential organizations in that world. I can understand he didn't care much for the position, but he still left his friends and family behind without much hesitation. Can anypony care about somepony so much after only knowing them for a short time? Does he care for me that much, to just leave everything behind and follow me to another world? And if I had been put into his position, would I have done that same?


Author's Note:

Welcome, fillies and gentlecolts, to the first rewritten chapter of Twilight's Dairy! (formally known and Mage's Jump: Twilight's Diary)

To my older readers, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and found it better than the old one (which was basically just a recap of chapter 1 of the main story)

And to new readers, if you are confused as to what is going, I recommend reading The Mage's Jump, as this is simply a companion story to it, and it's generally easier to understand if you know the source material.