Transformations 5,809 members · 5,262 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Please recommend me stories about about changeling twilight.

Slow transformation like this is acceptable
Twilight Sparkle Becomes a Changeling Queen, Book 1(this story messed up all character's personality but it's fun)
Starving(Anyone has fetish of beating up changling twi?)

Twilight was a changeling all along is also okay
Friendship Bling and Changing Things(twilight was hive queen and mane6 are her babies....)
How to Raise a Changeling Queen (celestia adopted nymph twilight)

But I don't want something that Chysalis played big role throughout the story
Re:Changeling(become chysalis's baby)
Bound to Darkness(body swap)
Things Change(twi mindrape by chysalis)

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/133544/of-the-hive

Really good series twilight becomes a changing queen and looks for the origins of the changing race

I read that story years ago and dropped it off halfway because I felt dissonance while reading it, it's like there's this hidden litRPG system operating everything in that world.

Like, why can they manipulate genetic code of their offspring but had trouble controlling when to lay eggs, with no believable reason.

I read a crossover story that had changeling twilight of that one and princess rainbow dash, Little Changes, it's implied that twilight had a lover but none of stories in the main series had a romance tag.

I thought that the author is going to blue balled readers with something, five chapters in and it still didn't hooked me up.

So I skipped it.

In one of the books it is explained that queens are hardwired to want to lay eggs. In fact trying to mess with the queens reproductive system could kill them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5