The Collab Cage 651 members · 141 stories
Comments ( 190 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 190

What's up everypony. Rainbowbob here, the craziest sponge unda da sea and beyond! I am a huge fan of many obscene video games, tv shows, comic books, and even some popular ones too! Stories I love the most are ones with bad endings and ones where the bad guy wins. Because that just makes life more fun! :pinkiehappy:

Anywho, if you want to talk about anything interesting then shoot me call. Just advoid aiming for the face. Also, if you like some good old fashion Joker hilarity with no Batman to ruin his fun, read my fic Just Joking. Fav and like if you enjoy it, and drop a comment about what you like and/or dislike. I'm real big about improving myself as a writer, so criticism is welcome!

I'm sure you can all see my moniker, so I'm not going to bother stating it. I've done a collab before for the Conversion Bureau universe and had lots of fun with it, so I figured why not. I have a FMA/FiM crossover here titled Here I Am, which I have abandoned due to lack of interest on my part. I'm currently actually writing an original fantasy story titled Perks of the Job, where I attempt to make sports drinks evil, and am starting in on a Chess Game of the Gods non-canon AU crossover with Borderlands and Year Zero. As you might be able to guess, I have really strange ideas, and an uncanny ability to explain those strange ideas when I really shouldn't be able to do so. I look forward to bringing my own particular brand of insanity to your ideas in the future.

Hello! I'm Lyna_BrushStroke, and I am a student author writing a novel with another idea for one ( I use this as an excuse to not work on my fanfiction ideas:facehoof:)
I hope to actually finish them and do some collabs in the near future.:twilightsmile:

I'm the Rebel Brony. for the most part unknown. I wrote three stories. The Pride of Racing, The filly Under the Stars, and A Bet of Bits. I have an idea for a collaberation.

Well, hey y'all! I'm TheRealRainbowDash, which I realize is way too many levels of egotistical, but I don't care. I like the way it roles off the tongue.

Although I haven't written any yet I am a huge fan of shipping and humanized fics (speaking of such I also recommend Merc the Jerk's fic: The Laughing Shadow)

I've never written a collab and I'm not very active on forums but I'm hoping to change that with this group.

Oh and if you're wondering, Applejack is best pony.

Yo say ho!
My name is lolcatsmanseven,
My smooth raps come down like angels from heaven,
Ya see raps aren't normally things that I do,
but for my introduction I was all, "What can I do?
to set myself apart from all these other fools."
So ya might want to start some betting pools
on how long it'll take for me to run this group,
cuz I serve up piping plotlines like I'm makin soup.
So lolcatsmanseven, ya gotta remember the name,
then tell people ya knew me before all'a tha fame!

Hey there, Between Lines here.

I'm different. I almost never do straight up pony, and relationship/slice-of-life pieces are my mortal weakness. Which is exactly why I hope I find someone good at them to work with on here! :twilightsmile:

So, that's what I don't do well. What do I do well? Abstraction, originality, morals and villains. (and I'm told I'm a solid hand at proofing, just check out Kriegor's Machine and Might, which I've been helping edit.)
My own work includes "Lyra Heartstrings and the Hand of Man," as well as the recently released "A Rainbow in the Gray," both of which focus on violently skewed takes on the magical land of Equestria.

I also have a number of cancelled works that were abandoned as I refined my technique. Of them, I really wish I'd handled "Applejack" better.

Anyway, here's to working with you guys in the future!:pinkiehappy:

I'm timaeusTestified. I almost got in a collab but it sucked. I'm just your everyday writefag so yeah.

'Allo! I'm Befallen Tragedy, I've gained some clout on here thanks to my SoarinDash ships (Mainly Love Conquers All' and 'I Do, Do You?') I've been writing longer than I've been in this fandom though(Kim Possible, Hoot hoot!) and yet I've never done a collab.

Peregrine Caged
Group Admin

I will let Merc know. Always good to see him getting more attention. You're sadly wrong though--Applejack is best background pony, heh.

Too all you others, welcome welcome!

Hey, I'm Armarillos and I haven't done a collab yet. I'm mainly focusing on my story The Fourth Wall, but it's going slow now (and the last couple of months). Oh, and I specialize in action and romance.

Hello. I am dartmaul15, the author of the not-so-famous Home is where the heart is. I am also having a few stories that i am working on.
My mother thongue is norwegian, but english have become so natural to me that i frequently catches myself thinking in english :twilightoops:
I also have a very basic understanding of ze German.
I am very creative when it comes to stories (i even sugested making a lunaXNMM fic purely for the WTF factor once), often thinking out of the box when writing. With that said i also have to mention that i am a lore freak putting a lot of pride in making the stories fit with the canon show.
If you ever need an idea or a story prof read, don't hesitate to ask me. Worst case scenario is that i am unable to do it :twilightsmile:

In case you didn't see it above the grinning bastard that is my avatar on the left of this comment, my name's Grisaille. :pinkiecrazy:

To be honest, I have no idea what I'm doing. Collabs and working with other writers intrigued me, so now I'm reading up on what's happening and what's to come. The main fics I'm working on are Our Mutual Epiphany and Rainbow Dash Finds A Lakitu Cloud. I'll contribute in whatever way you need!

Hey. I'm MisterFluttershy. Or Mister Fluttershy. Whatever you prefer.
I run a semi-successful group called Proofreading, Pre-Reading And Editing, though I suppose that doesn't have to do much with actually writing myself.
I would classify myself as a mediocre-ly popular author. I'm not going to flaunt my personal stories; that's not how I do. Plus the fact over half of them are abandoned, and unfinished.:fluttershbad:
However I do pride myself as a grammar and spelling enthusiast. I edit quite a few stories, and have a rather large one in the works(Currently of course.).
I actually have worked on a couple collabs before, like Rock with RatherHomely, and I edited the slightly famous How I Met My Pony for a short time.
I suppose that is all. I hope to be a useful contributing member to this group!

482235 Ordinarily, I wouldn't correct someone's grammar on a message board, but I'm making an exception for you.

However I do proud myself as a grammar and spelling enthusiast.

This should be 'However, I do pride myself on being a grammar and spelling enthusiast.'
I just couldn't resist the irony.

Hello, I'm Upinsmoke. I'm not exactly new at writing, nor to FimFiction, but I just started getting serious about writing. My main fiction is "A Brilliant Mind" and I am quite proud of it. I am nothing close to a good author, but I love writing. Writing is my passion. I am willing to proofread, as long as I am in the mood.

I like ships, however the Titanic had clear flaws that I wanted to point out.
Nah, I'm not that old. I prefer Vinyl/Tavi and BonBon/Lyra ships, but I am alright with Pinkie/Rainbow.

I also have no idea what this Album thing that people are talking about is.

Oh. Ha. That's funny.
Welp, you always can get better, eh? At least, that's the kind of mentality I like to have.:pinkiesmile:

482560 Well, I never said it was funny, I just said it was ironic. I mean seriously, of all the sentences to mess up...
But yeah, improvement isn't a thing that ever stops happening.

Hello persons of FIMFiction. I'm NeoAlicornofTwilight, but for the love of Celestia, just call me Neo. I've only written one story, but it's a long one. The Legend of the 'Mon Hope you all like me. *Goes to start reading different collab ideas out there* Who knows, maybe I'll find something interesting! :scootangel:

Greetings. Like the tag says, I go by notMurphy on this site - anywhere else on the internet you will find me under the persona MultaeKappae. I'm still in the process of writing A minor variation, an alternate history piece I thought would be a quick and easy way to get into writing fanfiction.
I was wrong:ajbemused:, and have continued being wrong quite often since then - but every error gives me a new chance to learn from my mistakes.:twilightblush:

My lack of experience as a writer is counterbalanced by my voracious appetite for reading, a tendency to analyze ideas to absurdity, and a fairly good grasp of the English Language. I can offer my services for idea creation/refinement, general editing, and/or or writing - though at the moment I may be stretching myself a bit thin (minor editing for two other writers, a two-pony collaboration, the previously mentioned story is still being wrapped up, and both work and school part-time:applejackconfused:).

In conclusion, this group is a very good idea and at some point I hope I can be helpful.:scootangel:

Hey, I'm The Changeling Author (I prefer spaces), and I've been an alcoho- wait, no. The type of fics I like to write are Dark fics, sometimes with Dead Space elements. My favorite story I've started is either my first one, The Iron Pony, an Iron Giant crossover with MLP, and my newest one, Snowfall, an original Dead Space-y story with MLP elements.
I've always wanted to write or collab with someone on a "true" horror story. By a "true" horror story, I mean a story that takes elements from horror stories, movies, and games from today, and applying MLP to it. However, I have a problem when it comes to working in groups. I like to take charge, so I've been trying to stop that. I'd also be glad to be a proofreader, if you need one. Hope to see you on the writing battlefield!

Greetings one and all! I am Chance the Cheat, or Chance for short if you would please. I'm no stranger to writing, but here on FimFic is where I've released my first pony stories, and first kind of major works in general with more to come. I would like to think that I am a decent writer who is creative at times.. I've helped my friends with their works in some editing, re-wording and creative advice as well. I suppose I've done collabs before but they were.. a bit of adaptive works working with the creator. Working off of poems or songs from a good friend of mine Sir. Flowerz.

Me and him actually made a neat contest entry for a competition on EQD one day. Shameless link here .I intend to make it longer and more in-depth at some point, but me and him like how it turned out for being cranked out in a few days. I'm fairly easy to work with and pleasant in my way of critiquing if one should want my help with something. I'm always happy to help a fellow writer or brony with what I can. :twilightsmile:

Besides that, if you ever want anything of me I'm fairly easy-going and laid back most of the time, but I do have my serious sides for when things need to be. Like some other people I am also one of the people who read some clop fics for the hilarity that many possess. I also enjoy writing in general, serious or goofy and random, which I have one in the works right now of both. I also adore Mic the Microphone readings of just about anything he has read.Just amazing. But besides that, not a whole lot more to share. Want some help, advice or whatever with your work? I'm happy to help to the best of my 'meh' abilities if I have the time. Have a fine day everypony, and happy writings. :rainbowdetermined2:

I'm primarily an editor. My "special talent" is making text more concise. Debate and programming, my two main interests, influence my writing philosophy. Debaters can overwhelm their opponents by articulating more information in fewer words in timed speeches and software is easier to maintain with fewer lines of code and users complain less when instructions are less of a chore to read. My experience as a debater and programmer helps me recognize wordy prose.

Ernest Hemingway is my ideal author. The Short, Happy Life of Francis Macomber inspired me to study his works and to emulate his style in my own writing. Editing FIM fanfiction is a way for me to become more like him while enjoying the rich "expanded universe" of Equestria.

I'd love to edit collaborative fiction. I recommend myself to anyone who desires a ruthless pruner of words. Collaborative fiction combines the diverse ideas of many authors and naturally lengthens the text. I can help by fitting all this awesomeness into something that's easy to read. :twistnerd:

hello im nyxknight, somewhat new to this site but i like what i see. im new to writing and my first story is not bad just not well known(like being king of my little hill) anyway just saying hi and hopfuly someday i can work a collab with somepony.

Thank you all for your time.

Peregrine Caged
Group Admin

Three days ago, so you've probably found it by now, but can't resist a little plugging: The Album.

And a goodly welcome to all you others!--*serious face* now why am I not seeing any of you join in on any collabs?

487024 I have! Well, it's still pending. We need more people. It's called Tales of Equestria and if we get enough people, it's going to be amazing.

487024 Hello to you as well. I just haven't looked through all of them yet. Trust me, I'll get to it eventually...I just have too many chapters to upload, nowhere NEAR enough motivation.

Hi, I'm twizzledragon, I'm not the best uhh... writer, I over describe side things and Dialogue + the personality in the dialogue aren't my strong suit.
But I will tell you one thing. I can make an idea for an entire book very quickly. I can put the story's plot together very fast. I just suck at the rest.
I am very helpful, supportive, and positive. If you ever want me for a collab just ask, I have great ideas. I just can't keep it in a story way on my own.

Hmm... introductions...

Greetings, fellow sapient beings. My moniker is 'Plyxe', which can be pronounced with either a short or long 'i' sound. I am incredibly snarky and sarcastic, very antisocial and introverted, and I hate sunlight. I despise silence, and I suffer from anxiety, insomnia and depression. Isn't that just wonderful?

I enjoy writing sad stories, or comedic ones. I have an obsession with proper grammar and spelling, and I double space after periods. I enjoy collaborating, so I think this group will be enjoyable. Whatever.

-Plyxe, who is totally, definitely not a robot

P.S. I am currently writing an ongoing starring involving Opal and Winona. You know, cat and dog. And it's light shipping.

Hello! I go by Lapison. I wanted to get more involved in writing for this community...so here I am! Can't say I'm any good at writing, but I'll give it my all.

My only story at the mo' is some friendshipping fluff. It's here, but I advise reading it at your own risk.

Look forward to working with everyone here!

Uh... *pulls out script*

Hello and salutations to anyone who actually reads this. My alias here is Comet Burst. I like to think of myself as level headed, but I mostly just goof around. I am the successful author of three stories, one my original creation and the least popular of the three. My other two, Fantasia crossovers, like picking on it, poor unappreciated jewel. I currently have a thing for a peculiar style of writing, setting stories to songs. As my bio says, I'm one of the strangest writers you'll meet.

If you are interested in my previous work, check here, here and here. My goal now is to write a Doctor Whooves and Derpy story, but I need someone to collab with since I know nothing about Dr Who.

This ends my presentation. Thank you for reading.

Peregrine Caged
Group Admin

531740 529884
Welcome, welcome! I appreciate your joining and hope you find either the help you're after or the collabs you care to join! Spread around, talk to people, join things! Good luck!

Question.
I got the link to the December collab, but where do I find the others?

532544 You can find them in the Forum for the group. They're under "Title of Collab" Discussion. There should be a description of the collab and a sign up sheet in the first post.

Hello everypony, or everybody, whichever you prefer. My name is LunarHaven, I can also go by Lunar, if you prefer. I have joined fimfiction.net about 3 months ago (can't remember how long ago it was), and I really like this site. We actually get to see our favorite ponies into action and think of the possibilities. I am in the process of writing Project: Human, which is going along fairly well. I am having fun writing it, enough said.

Anywho, I would really like to a part of a Collab and to get a feel for it. If I enjoy it, which I probably will, I will continue to help out in anyway I can. I can't wait to get started! :pinkiehappy:

Hey all, Midnight Herald here. I'm fairly new to writing fics, but I got my start with the Sapphire Shores entry of The Album. Since then, I've written a short oneshot, To Love and Cherish... I look forward to working with people in the future.

Hey everybody. My name's Jade Ring and I'm very pleased to meet you all.

I've been writing fanfiction since high school (I'm 23 now) but I've only been writing MLP stuff for the past year. I consider myself a jack of all trades, and have written horror (Slender), romance (Morning Glory), and sadness (Saying Good-Bye).

My best known story is also my personal favorite; Dear Sweetie Belle. It's the first story I ever put a little sliver of my heart into and, as a result, it seems to touch a lot of people.

I'm joining this group in order to learn how to work together with other writers. Together, I know we can make some magic.

Uh, Hi, Name's Yoh_3. I'm relatively unknown, My two stories right now are The Knights of Fiction and A Magical Odyssey.
I haven't done any collabs yet, but I'd love to try.

Hooray for introductions! I'm Antiivvan, and I'm relatively new here. I have three stories, but they certainly aren't the best. If anyone wants to read them, they are more than welcome, but I can't promise anything. I haven't done a collab before, but I'm willing to try it.

Hey! I've got a couple of stories in mind of my personal stuff, some completed but not published and one published and not completed.
Nice to see this page.

Hey everypony i'm Nexuskld(yes i know its an l and not an i...long story) but i usually go by nexus. I'm fairly new on this site and I am currently working on a story called No More Tears. my top 5 ponies are as follows (descending order)DJ pon-3 (Vinyl Scratch), Rainbow Dash, Lyra, Luna, and Cadence. I'v been told that i have great ideas for stories even if I'm not very good at getting them on paper. As you can probably tell my grammar sucks (I'm working on it though) so It's not unusual to see my work riddled with mistakes but once I (my editor) get it fixed up it's usually not that bad. sooo yea that's about it for now seya!
(\
-Nexus

Hello, my name is Schrodinger's Pony.

:moustache: 'Hello Schrodinger's Pony.'

I've been writing fanfiction for a while now. And I love writing fanfics for the pony crowd. I play best when I'm on my own. I've only done a few collab fics before, and all ended in disaster. Maybe by joining this group I could learn the magic of writing friendship. I write a lot of crossover stories on my Fanfiction account, and here at Fimfiction I mostly just write what I like. I have four stories as of now; My Little Action Ponies, a series of fics based off of nineties action movies with ponies as the stars - The Friendship Inception; an Inception pastiche. - Family Secrets: The Reveal - a crackfic responsible for a great many brainsplosions, yet somehow the strange theories therein still seem to make sense - and Scootaloo's Chaotic Family; a standard 'Scootaloo gets adopted' fic, mostly narrated by her new dad Discord. I tend to favor 'Awesome' with a touch of 'heartwarming' and 'funny'.

Hello I'm darkironpony. I have been on the site for a while. At the moment I am working on two fan fictions. [Both of which are horrendous. But they're my babies!] I don't have much experience working on collabs. And at this point in time I seem to be suffering from writer's block.

At the very least I figured joining this group would be worth it mainly for the EXPERIENCE of it. But I'm just rambling. I apologize.:moustache:

Just a fun fact. I plan to expand on both of my fics universes. One which will be sequels while the other will be much more interesting. With sequels, a few, prequels, and maybe even a spinoff or two.

'Ello, all! Menace here. You've probably never even heard of me, but if you have you know doubt know that my writing tends to be... Well, pretty risqué to say the least...

But don't think I'm a one trick pony! I just love to write, no matter what about or for what audience, and I thought joining the Collab Cage would be the perfect way to broaden my horizons. You guys have awesome prompts, awesome authors, and I'm very happy to get the opportunity to be a part of it.

See you guys in there! :raritywink:

Good evening everypony!

I'm the Ravenscroft!Raven (if you happen to like chan tripcodes), Ravenscroft here, Raven to others, and for some reason RoR as a shorthand for the Pony Tales RPG system.

My specialty is psychology and viewpoints. I daresay I'm fairly good at placing myself in the shoes of others, to make folks see things through foreign lenses. Unfortunately, writing a character and writing a story are VERY different things, and I've gotten stuck on my current tale (it's officially on hiatus), since the narrative is being rough with me. If I'm inspired, I can dish out 3k words in a day, though. Also helps if I know I've got a deadline and responsibility, I suppose. :derpytongue2:

Other works? Well, I did a small didley in this collaborative little fic, not really popular. I think it was called The Album or something like that? Though I spent more time arguing with PC about best pony than writing... Heh. I did Blueblood, by the by, what a stallion he is.

I'll be hanging around, but I really need to be inspired before I can write, it's a terrible flaw. So I'll lurk, and if I see something that looks perfect and an idea forms, I'll join in the best I can.

Hello guys I am Chazzergamer but I also go by Day Dreamer!
I am still pretty much a rookie since I am 17 and the only previous stuff I have written is class assignments.
However I am eager to learn from more experienced writers if you would have me and my stuff has revived heavily positive feedback but I always welcome criticism since it will always help improve.
Feel free to check out my stuff and leave your thoughts. The thing I love to write is probably characterization and interaction.
I love to write about characters that are in conflict with each other and I love to explore that reason to its fullest.
One thing I would love to learn how to do is horror writing.
I think it would benefit me If I could accurately know how to raise tension ans create an eerie atmosphere.
Thanks for reading and I hope to here from you!

Um.. Hi.
I'm Aevus and I've been in the fandom for a little over a year. I attempt to write, but I think that it can get a small bit erratic if I don't have someone edit it. I usually write slice of life type fics, but lately I've been trying my hand at some new things. I absolutely love working with others, in every sense. I also write some poetry, but that isn't posted on the internet anywhere. I think I'm decent when coming up with characters, but I don't write them out as well as I want to be able to. I'm here to see if I can improve my writing style, and try some collab for once.

Howdy everypony. The name's jasontaylorblogs, but you all can call me Jason. I've been part of the fandom for almost two years now. That said, I've yet to watch most of Season 2 or any of Season 3, so yeah. I find my work to be best when dabbling in Crossovers, but I have done MLP-only stories as well.

I'm working on To Live Again and Mortality Realized, both being Final Fantasy 9 crossovers. I'm also working on an Artemis Fowl story. I also wrote Catherine: Love is Over? a while back.

Of course, with my head clouded with stories, writer's blocks are frequent. But I think working with other users can help change that. So here I am.

Wassup fellow comrades, I am I have a jar of dirt. You might recall me for Dead Space: Friendship is Decayed (formerly known as Friendship is Dismembered) and the infamous My little PONEY: The parody from hell, so I'd say I have some recognition on this site.

I love crossovers, especially with video games, and I always have an idea for a story or two juggling around in my head; the only problem I have is getting them down on paper and actually finishing the damn thing. Hiatuses are a bit too frequent for my tastes, but that has mostly to do with IRL stuff. Stupid real life.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 190