• Published 22nd Apr 2013
  • 525 Views, 18 Comments

CMC foalsitter - Moniker

  • ...
4
 18
 525

chapter 7 month 1 day 9

Lucion woke up to the hoofsteps of five fillies. A bright green flash filled the black and white bedroom, he then opened his door. "Hello girls how are you today?" asked Lucion smiling fanitly.
"Oh it was okay" respoded Sillver Spoon.
"Great" said Applebloom.
"I could berly sleep" said Scootaloo.
"Me nether" said Swetie Belle. All Diamond Tiara rolled her eyes away from Lucion.
"Well, I know you slept better then you would expect" said Lucion. Lucion cheaked his pocket watch tofind it was almost school time. "Oh, Celesta it's that time already?" said Lucion.
"What is wrong?" asked Scootaloo.
"Oh, it's almost school time" responded Lucion with a laugh.
"Oh okay" said Sweetie Belle. with her squeeky voice.
"Get ready for school" demaded Lucion. The five fillies rushed out the door after getting lunch.
"see you Lucion" said Applebloom. Lucion waved good bye to the five fillies, only three waved back to him. Lucion thought to himself what to do, for the longest time he was sitting on his couch, until he saw the mailpony. He walked to the mailpony and got a letter, " your child is in trouble for something, come to class for the reason why" the letter said. Lucion rushed to the school as fast as he could. "What happened?" asked Lucion bursting through the door.
"Are you here for Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie belle?" asked miss cherilee.
"And Diamond Tiara" said Lucion.
"Yes well I'm miss Cherilee" Cherilee was shocked with the jolt that Lucion made.
"Your name is Cherilee?" asked the amazed Stallion.
"Yes why?" said the confused mare.
"Well I had a teacher mister Lucifer that had a new born foal named Cherilee" said Lucion.
"Anyway the four fillies are in trouble because they were getting into a fight with Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon" said the teacher. "Really I'll have something to tell her father when he gets home next month" said Lucion.
"Um, actually he sent me a letter saying he will be back when the other ponies sister's come back he ended up staying with them" said Diamond Tiara.
"Okay, whatever" said Lucion.
"So what did you fight about?" asked Lucion. The pink earth filly blushed and didn't respond.
"We were fighting on who we think you like better" said Applebloom.
"Really that is strange" said Lucion.
"Diamond Tiara started it" blamed Scootaloo. Diamond's face grew reder and reder as Scootaloo continued to speak.
"We were at recess and Diamond said I'm sure Lucion likes me more then you Applebloom, we argued until miss Cherilee came out" said Scootaloo. Diamond's pink face was totally red.
"So you do actually find nice Diamond Tiara" said Lucion with a sly smile hidden with his hoof.
"I...I don't like you at all" said Diamond getting reder as she spoke.
"I know you don't like your foalsitters or ones like that but that's why your father choose me to be different then the others" said Lucion.
"She is just imbaressed that she actually likes a foalsitter" said Lucion.
"Well you just need to have them head home and we'll see them tomarrow" said Cherilee. The stallion walked them out the door Lucion smiled faintly at Diamond Tiara 'I know she has a crush on me, there are many rules to why she doesn't want to admit it' he tought to himself. Diamond turned to him, her face still as bright as christmas lights. "What now" asked Diamond Tiara. "Hum" he cheaked his pocket watch which read 8:09. P.M. "Wow well then dinner I guess" said Lucion in shock. The five ponies ordered something from sugar cube corner and brought it home. The dinner was an awkward dinner. He demanded them to go upstairs and go to bed and knock on his door if he needed something. He went to his room again with a box of tissues ready of he starts crying again, he did start crying he got up after he got himself together and went down stairs and splashed his face again he then walked back upstairs and went to bed calmly.