• Published 15th Apr 2013
  • 2,332 Views, 115 Comments

Ark - Doctah WAAwee



When the earths population is destroyed by an enormous solar flare, so powerful in fact that governments around the world knew of its coming years before, they band together and create...The Ark Project.

  • ...
18
 115
 2,332

Happy alien rainbow blood vomit slip n' slide

Rainbow colored goop was splattered over the dress that Twilight was wearing, the colors tainting the newly made Alicorns beautiful dress.

The rest of her friends were following her. Rainbow Dash, and very surprisingly, Fluttershy were helping Twilight and the doctors haul this strange being to the CCU (Critical Condition Unit).

"What ahn tarnation is this thang!?" Applejack exclaimed. She was galloping next to her friends, trying to keep up with them as they raced towards the castle. Many twists and turns in the route Twilight was taking made Applejack proud that she spent all her life bucking apples, training her body to withsta-

"*retching noise*"

The strange being on Twilicorn's back once again vomited a rainbow of colors, staining the marble floor they were galloping on. Applejack managed to avoid the sludge. But Rarity was slipping and sliding on that vomit like it was oil slick.

"Oh, augh! This is simply, horrendous! How, oh HOW am I going to get rainbow vomit out of my coat!" Drama queen mode: activate.

"What if this says on forever!? Oh Celestia why!? *sob* It's just not faaair!" She was whining up a storm while running though the gunk.

"Rarity, do as all ah favor and hush up! We don't need ya whining with this...thang on twi's back puking up rainbows ahl over tha place!" Applejack scolded Squiggly Tail.

The 'thang' as Applejack describes it vomits up another stream of rainbow. Pinkie gets caught in it this time and starts to slide.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Pinkie says as she slides though the alien barf.

One of the ponies following the group gets caught up in the 'fun' and starts sliding on the gak- gunk, the pony started sliding on the gunk.

The pony flailed his hooves around, his brown coat ruined by the rainbow upchuck...

He tripped and got a mouthful of barf... and it wasn't his own.

"Augh! OH, ah SPICY! AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH! MY EYES! MY EYES! MY BIGGER THAN ANY OTHER BODY PART IN MY ANATOMY EYES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

The pony was helped up by some doctors, and was then sent to the same place the human was going.

"SO MUCH RAINBOW!!! ARGH! WHAT DOES IT MEAN!? IT BURNS!!!" The pony screamed.

Everypony hearing this made a mental note not to ingest the rainbow vomit, if that wasn't clear already. Pinkie didn't seem to-

"AUUUUUURGH!"

Yet another blast of rainbow exited the mouth of the alien being, this time poor Applejack wasn't quick enough to escape the stream...

Her body is covered in the disgusting substance. Pinkie started laughing.

She laughed so hard that she didn't notice her back being covered by the rainbow substance while she had her back on the group...HOW is she still sliding is a mystery to everypony, Applejack couldn't voice her disgust because she didn't want to go all crazy like the other pony did. If Pinkie Pie thought rainbows were spicy...what would SHE think of it.


The group was almost in the CCU, almost all the ponies had some sort of rainbow on there body. Except for (oh the irony) Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, who were helping lift the thing to the CCU.

Twilight opened the door with her magic, and set the being down on a bed.

"Restrain it! It's in too much pain to control its body movements." Twilight ordered.

Some guards that came on the bandwagon a while ago complied with her order

Celestia and Luna were close behind...

Rarity, Pinkie, and Zap Applejack (see what I did there?) were looking in shock at the being...

Its mouth was bleeding the rainbow covered gunk profusely.

It's body was convulsing violently, the strange forearm of the being was falling to pieces again...but most of all...

It's eyes...

Constantly changing color, the pupil of his eye was a tiny speck, and was violently moving in all directions...

So much pain in those eyes... so much fear...

The sounds coming from it were just incoherent mumbling and screams of pain.

"What...is happening to the it?" Rarity questioned. Looking on in pity at the poor creature that was in so much pain.

Twilight was going to answer, but surprisingly, Rainbow Dash beat her to it.

"Third Degree Spectra Poisoning." She somberly said.

Applejack was in the showers, being cleaned of the...'blood'...on her body.

"Any pegasi worth their salt would know whats happening right now... the constant vomiting of poisoned blood-"

"Wait... t-t-the stuff it is vomiting is... blood?" Rarity said, a hoof to her mouth. The horrifying discovery of how serious this situation really is was cemented when the alien vomited another spew contaminated blood.

His position on the bed, and its erratic movements caused blood to spew everywhere. The doctors in charge had to force the beings head into a plastic vomit bag.

One doctor was patting it on the back, trying to calm it down. The being was crying bloody tears of colorful agony.

"It's body is completely overloaded with Spectra. It's so bad that, if the being survives, it's eyes will be in a permanent state of change. The speed of the color change depends on how bad the poisoning originally was, in most cases the color change is slow, and very subtle...I don't think that would be the case with this thing."

Everypony, even the doctors who were tending to the suffering being, stared at rainbow in surprise. The athletic, cocky mare was showing a side of herself nopony has ever seen before... all except one.

"How... did you know all this?" Twilight asked, at this Rainbow looked down.

"I... lost my mother to Spectra poisoning...she was working in the factory when some idiot bumped into her, she landed in a spectra pool..."

"Mommy!? Mommy! What's wrong!? Please t-t-talk to me!" The emergency medics in the room had to physically remove her from the bed the little fillies mother was in. Said mare was violently thrashing in her restraints... the poisoning was too far advanced.

"She was in the pool for about three minutes... trying to get out, the pony who bumped into her ran away... and was never found..."

A stallion that had the same hair and looks as the rainbow haired filly helped the doctors remove her.

"There is nothing we can do Dashy... please, let them do their work."

The stallion moved the filly out of the emergency room.

"When someone did find her in the pits... they put on Spectra suits to get her out...that took about one minute..."

Both the rainbow haired filly and stallion were waiting in the lobby for the doctors to come out. The fluffy clouds that made up the seats did nothing to comfort the duo.

The sound of doors opening made the ears of the ponies in the lobby perk up, they both looked up to see a doctor, tainted with spectra on her once pure white coat. A tear was in her eye...the doctor looked to the waiting duo...

And shook her head.

"She was declared dead 3 hours after she was admitted out of the hospital...I was only 7 years old."

The funeral was long, and grueling. The deceased wished for her body to be cremated... and set out into the skys of equestria. A spell was put on her ashes so that they would never touch the ground...always flying...

Always free.

"She wanted to be turned into ashes... and set out into the sky...i'm the one who set her ashes into the winds."

A filly was holding a very beautiful urn in her hooves, two intricately etched wings were constantly going around the urn, they never ended.

A 7 year old Rainbow Dash let the top go... and the ashes went into the sky, off into the sunset.

"Goodbye..."

"The only thing the factory did was 'apologize' for the tragic accident... and change the 'Days without accident' board from five years... to 0"

Everypony stood in silence, tears in there eyes as Dash's story sunk-

*eeeeeeeeeeeannnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN*

A strange humming sound was heard by everypony, the source of the sound... was the strange being who's condition instigated Rainbow Dash's story.

It's weird foreleg was fully rebuilt onto it's body and end of the foreleg... morphed into some sort of sleek tube, with a red orb inside the blue cylinder.

The being was still thrashing, so it probably didn't know what it was doing.

It's arm glowed an ominous purple... Twilight started to feel a strange energy emanating from the-

*BLOOOOAAAW!*

A blue blast of energy erupted from the flailing beings forearm. It's angle, made the blast fly towards a window...

The blast pierce though the wall the unfortunate window resided on. A very large hole was left in the wall. The blast kept on going for a very long time before it dissipated.

*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn*

The appendage was still flashing purple, another shot could come out any second.

"Get down!" A guard sai-

*EEEEEAAAAOOOOW!*

Another shot, bigger than the last one, with many other smaller shots orbiting it, came out and went towards a purple barrier Twilight quick-spawned.

Being an Alicorn wasn't just a physical augmentation.

The blast was extremely powerful, when the blast impacted, the barrier was barely hanging on. That was Twilight's strongest barrier, and the creature almost accidentally sent her and her friends to the glue factory in the sky.

The arm fell to pieces again and its parts were scattered all over the room.

"We have to calm it down! It is not in control of it's actions!" A new voice said. It was powerful and commanding, yet gentle and calming.

It was Princess Celestia, accompanied by her sister Luna.

The doctors and guards didn't miss a beat. They had to restrain this thing before it harmed anypony.

"That won't be necessary, Princess Celestia." Another new voice said.

Everypony tried to find the source of the voice, but were drawing up nothing.

"Ark nanobots have adapted to the new environment, but basic DNA catalyst is still needed for foreign substance in body, Activate?" Another voice said. This one was strangely monotone, but sounded alive as well.

"Not yet, we need that DNA...administer pain relievers."

A blue light appeared from the chest of the being, who was now still...

A transparent figure slowly was made into being... it was made of blue energy...

It had a long white beard the radiated wisdom.

A very aged looking being, wearing a pure white coat, it's mane was as white as its beard, and just as voluminous.

His voice was laced with years of wisdom and experience, rivaling that of Princess Celestia.

"Hello." The being said.

Everypony was shocked to see this being hear in front of them...come out of the other ones CHEST no less.

But the being radiated a calming aura. Nopony panicked when they saw this creature. Celestia addressed the floating being.

"What are you? And how did you know my name?" She questioned.

"My name is Animus Light, what you see before you...was a human. A race of intelligent beings not of your dimension."

He looked onto the fallen human, who was also looking at the hologram...

He uttered his first words, but still some tainted blood dribbled from his mouth.

"F-f-f...fat-t-ther?" The boy said. The hologram looked down onto his son, and smiled.

"Yes, Ark...i'm sorry, but I am just a hologram with the personality and information of him...the truth is he is dead..."

The boy nodded...

"I know..." He choked out.

His eyes did not change in the slightest, they were still flashing.

"I can understand if there is any confusion right now but I will explain in due time... all you have to due is ask the right questions... but before that." The being looked at Rainbow Dash.

"This boy, Ark, needs your assistance...the only way he can be truly cured of this, is for one of you to touch the center of his chest...please"

Everypony looked at the boy. He looked back, barely, his head was twitching and his eyes were constantly darting in random directions...

"I'll do it." Rainbow Dash said with no hesitation in her voice as she trotted up the the poisoned human.

"Ma'am I don't thi-" One of the guards started to say. But he hushed up when Rainbow looked at him.

"I let already saw one pony die from Spectra poisoning, the death is slow, agonizing, and painful. I WILL NOT let another po-...whatever this guy is called to die like that, knowing I can save him." She narrowed her eyes and looked at the guard.

"You got that, bub?" The guard nodded.

Once that was over she went back to the human boy in pain.

A little filly was crying, holding the urn that contained her mothers remains...she couldn't do anything to her...

She felt so helpless...

"Don't worry dude, I got cha" She said.

Dash lifted her hoof and raised it to his chest, were the hologram was emanating from.

"...T-t-thank you..." The poisoned boy said.

Rainbow stopped her hoof and looked at the boys face.

For the first time, it- no, he was smiling. Its eyes still had a lot of pain on them, but much less the the crazy spasms that were racking his body.

"No problem...call me Dash." She said. Her trademark smirk was etched in her face.

She put her hoof on the circle on his chest...

It turned yellow and started to hum.

"DNA ACQUIRED. BEGIN ADAPTATION?" A robotic voice said.

"Yes, begin the process, estimated time to completion?"

"Ten minutes, due to the complexity of the program used in the A.E program, recommended steps are to:

1. give the Ark vessel at least a 5 feet radius of space

2. Animus hologram should detach from Ark vessels lifeline.

3. Avert eyes 9 minutes into Finalization process. The brightness may cause sight damage if exposed for too long."

A small metal square detached from the supposed lifeline of the human and the hologram moved with it.

Everypony gave the human some space so that the process could start.

"Metamorphosis field...begin"

The human began floating in the air and cyan strips of energy began forming around the human, but it was just one small strip. the pieces of the arm started to float towards the human, once they reached their target, they started to orbit.

"10 minutes."

The Animus hologram turned to the group of ponies. Everypony was staring at him. He decided to brake the ice.

"Well, ask away, I was programmed to answer any questions that would surface at this point. I will disappear after the ten minutes are up, so use these questions wisely"

Pinkie blurted out a question before anypony could think of one.

"What are heoman!? Do they like parties!? Cupcakes!? What do they smell like!? Wax!? Yogurt!? Do-"

Her barrage of questions were stopped by a hoof to the mouth, Ala Rarity.

"Darling, please slow down, we need to ask him the right questions." Rarity said.

She cleared her throat and asked the question that was on everyponies mind.

"How did you know our rulers name?"

The hologram stood there for a second (floated, pardon) and quickly answered her question.

"On our planet there was a very popular show named 'My little pony: Friendship is Magic' created by Lauren Faust. It portrayed the adventure of the six ponies Applejack, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash and many others. From the point where the Element of Magic, Twilight Sparkle, first went into ponyville to her coronation as the new princess of Equestria."

"Our lives...are entertainment to your kind?" Twilight said, shocked.

"The show only showed the adventures of you and your friends, Twilight Sparkle. Not anything explicit, or...morally compromising."

The room was silent, Twilight had so many questions, but she knew that time was of the essence. So she asked question that was bugging her since the being started talking.

"Why do you say anything relating to your race in past tense?"

The hologram looked down for a second, a look of sadness in his fake features.

"I knew that question would come up sooner or later...."

The hologram sighed.

"Is there anyway too look outside?"

Pinkie pointed to the...*ahem*...'addition' to the window. (X buster renovators, 100% free!)

"Is that good?" She asked with a chreeful pep in her voice.

"5 minutes"

They went to the window and saw something... breathtaking.

The orange sonic rainboom the human created was still dissipating, it was huge.

Expanding and twisting in an array of colors and shapes.

"That energy...feels familiar" Celestia said.

"The energy... is the discharge of our planets sun"

"What, discharge? What happened, did your sun get gas or something?" Pinkie said (bad puns galore)

"...Our Sun... released an extreme amount of energy the headed straight for our planet...so powerful that the energy needed could have been sensed decades before the eventual release."

The ponies were shocked to hear that, but Celestia took it the hardest.

She herself was the incarnation of the sun...and if this happened...she didn't want to accepted it.

"Our race was extremely adept in technology, having no magic. We had to rely on our creativity to survive... and so we made...him."

He pointed to the human floating in the room. Many strips of energy were floating around him, you could barely see him.

"W-w-why did you 'make' him thought" Twilight said. Fearing the answer.

...

...

...

"The sun's massive discharge of energy would lead to the... complete destruction of the entire human race... six billion lives destroyed, and our planet... incinerated by the blast... we knew this was going to happen, we told our people. They revolted and in time they grew to accept their fate."

The ponies were crying at this point, Pinkie had her mane completely straight, and a solemn silence made it's presence known in the room.

` "He...my creators son..."

A graying old man was working under a microscope...tiny little robots were swimming in the flat disk that was under the expert eye of the doctor.

"Was chosen to be modified into the perfect human being..."

"Daddy!" A little boy screamed when he ran into the lab that the old man was working in. The man turned around just in time to catch the boy in a hug.

"Why are you so excited? Hmmm... let me guess-" The boy interrupted the man by shoving a SNES game in his fice. It read 'Megaman X'.

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED IT, THANK YOU!" the boy hugged the life out of his father.

"Easy boy...these bones aren't what they used to be." The old man chuckled.

"He was chosen because of his genius, he excelled at everything he did, but he always kept a cheeriful, happy side to all he did..."

Blood was all over a boys sheets as he was being carried into a hospital room.

His arm had been the victim of a freak car accident.

The doctors did their best to save him. He made it out alive, but his left dominate arm was lost in the crash. He was only 14.

The boy looked at the old SNES game his father gave to him when he was little. He kept the game on his person at all times, a quirk of his...

He looked at the X's Buster for a good two minutes... the gears of his head turning.

"The governments of our world banded together and, with the help of the most renowned scientist in history Animus Light... made the armor that adorns him..."

*BLAAAOW!*

The sound of a X buster going off echoed in the firing range, the lucky three inch steel target that was the victim of the blast was blown to smithereens.

"AWW YEAH!" A boy screamed.

"And a...serum that made the person who ingested it immortal...that was the only way to insure the survival of the human race...he volunteered..."

The Earth was washed over with the anger of the sun. The oceans boiled, the crust peeled. The people swept away in the solar winds...

From dust they were made...and to dust they shall return.

"To be the last human in existence... to breach dimensions and carry on the memory of the human race...for eternity."

A bright light shined in the room. The ponies looked away from it, and as it grew brighter, the being of light that informed them of the fate of humanity started to fade...

"We chose this world because of the friendly, peaceful nature of you ponies..even though I am not his father... please...help him fulfill his mission."

The mares were heartbroken at the sad tale of the human race, but they all asked the same question.

"W-w-what would that be..." They sadly said in unison.

The man smiled and said just one simple sentence:

"Give him the best life you can..."

Like the petals of a dying flower in the wind...he was blown away... the light scattered...into the breeze.

...

...

"Finalization complete..."

Author's Note:

Wow... never knew this story would get so much love. Jesus Christ, this was just an idea that popped into my head... I will do my absolute best to update asap. Also, its just a 'coincidence' that Arks dad looks like Doctor light ;)