• Published 6th Apr 2013
  • 591 Views, 7 Comments

Revertere - Mr Septonic



Three millennia. That is a long time to be stuck in the ground. But he would not know, seeing how being in a coma-like state makes time fly. But now he is awake, and unprepared for the new world.

  • ...
2
 7
 591

The Event

~~Revertere~~
Mr Septonic
Chapter 6

The Event

Three hours prior to Event

Celestia had just dismissed Twilight and her friends to their rooms. She wanted them to be well rested and have calm minds for what she was preparing to tell them. At first they were all reluctant to wait for her explanation, but eventually agreed and departed. Celestia was coming back from Luna's room after telling her it was her shift, and headed to her own room for some sleep herself.


Thirty-Minutes prior to Event

Celestia sprang out of bed with a look of shock on her face. She had just sensed a familiar magic coming from the North Wing. This was not a good sign. Running out of her room, she quickly scanned the hallway, then started running in the direction the beacon was coming from. She knew what it might be but she could not take the chance. On her way to the North Wing,she bumped into five guards, whom she ordered to watch her bedroom door and not let anything in until she gave the OK. As she kept running there was only one thought on her mind. How did he get here...


The Event

Applejack woke with a start. Normally she didn't wake up in the middle of the night, but having that annoying blue light cover her room was bugging her. Wait...blue light? Slowly turning her head to face the corner of the room it was originating from, her eyes widened with shock. A glowing... entity was sitting on the couch in the far corner watching her with pitch black eyes. He blinked once, then smiled at her. When he blinked it seemed like his eyes were simply enveloped by light, then reappeared.

"Glad you are awake. I came to simply say thank you." Its voice sounded regal and demanding, but calm. Just from the tone Applejack could tell it meant no harm. "I will guess from your expression that I do not sound familiar, but that is to be expected." Applejack slowly closed her gaping mouth and responded slowly.

"What are you?" She said this in a soft tone, almost making it rhetorical.

"Ah my dear the question you should be asking is who am I." Applejack made no response so it continued. "Well let me formally introduce myself. My name is Ordinis, or to you simply O." At the mention of O Applejack came to her senses, and got quite annoyed.

"O?!" Applejack yelled as she approached him. "Whatever happened to that stone of yours? Ya find what you were looking for? How 'bout that pony ya wanted to talk to? Know what, ah don't wanna hear it! Leave, ah have had enough of this!" Applejack was furious by this point. Not only had O (or Ordinis now) lied to her, but she saw it coming and hoped that it was not true.

"Now hold on! I came here to talk," Now Ordinis was getting mad, "even thank you for your help, and all you do is throw it in my face?!" Ordinis was not angry, just upset. In a sad way. After a very long time of being hated and avoided, he tries to repent with this small act of kindness. But instead it turns around to smack him in the face. "If you've read that book I told you about then you know of my past, and what I've been through! I always thought of that period of my life as a terrible happening that I can't ever redeem myself from." Applejack held her ground, as she still hadn't sensed any hostility, but was getting worried. "But you know what? I realize now that no matter what I do my past will always be there to haunt me. After all it's what you all remember me for!" Now Applejack was worried about her friends hearing the ruckus. But by this point Ordinis was yelling very loudly, so there was no doubt that somepony would come soon. "I can be the bad guy! I have proven this very well! For the Element of Honesty you seem to find it quite hard to be understanding!"

A beam of yellow light burst through the door hitting Ordinis square in the chest, sending him flying through the wall and farther. Applejack stared at the doorway in surprise at the sudden intrusion, but soon was relieved at seeing Celestia standing there. "Did he hurt you Applejack?" Celestia was very concerned about her, but knew that that blast she threw at Ordinis would not keep him down for long.

"No! We were simply talking and you interrupted us!" Applejack was half glad that Celestia came before Ordinis got out of hand, but she also wished she had given him a piece of her mind. At her response Celestia was taken back a bit. But before anything else could be said. POP

"That was very rude Celestia, interrupting us like that." Ordinis had his arms crossed behind his back to show his non-hostility. However Celestia still took up a defensive stance. "But I suppose it cannot be helped. After all it is partly my fault we are in this mess to begin with."

"Partly?" Celestia's response was sudden, showing her annoyance. As she spoke, the other five Elements came into the room after hearing the initial bang. All of them surprised at the fact that Celestia was arguing with the strange being in the middle of Applejacks room. With Applejack joining into the fray.

"Yes partly. I never once considered myself a major threat to the balance, and if I did I would fix that error. Even if that meant terminating myself. You made a rash decision, which I am still not over."

"It has been three millennia Ordinis, you should get over it. And what we did was not rash, we acted on behalf of the community. Ponies, griffons, even Discord knew you were going to far."

"To far?!" Ordinis was getting angry now, "I'm not the one who sent you into a freaking gem-prison! And what seemed like three-thousand years to you, went very quick for me! Maybe I should imprison your soul, throw into a stick or something, then you'll know what I went through!"

"You know O, imprisoning the princess wouldn't accomplish anything! Ya need to calm down so we can talk without getting nasty." Applejack stepped up hoping she could calm him down, but it did not work.

"You're one to talk. Right before Celestia here blew me through a wall you were ready to beat me into the ground." Ordinis's words made Applejack flinch. She knew this to be true, but had a good reason behind it.

"Only because you were lying to me, and taking advantage of my kindness!"

"I only lied once, when you asked what I was. I knew exactly what had happened to me, I just felt it was not an appropriate time to tell you I was a god yet."

"So who's this certain somepony you need to talk to then, Celestia?!" As Applejack spoke she got closer to Ordinis, all the while Celestia was keeping her distance. Watching at how this would play out. At the mention of Ordinis wanting to meet somepony in particular her thoughts went crazy, if she guessed right she knew exactly who Ordinis wanted to see.

"I doubt you'd be able to find her Ordinis." As Celestia jumped into the conversation Ordinis got very rigid. "And besides, what makes you'd think I would let you leave here willingly?"

"Whoever said that must be very stupid indeed." At this Ordinis unfolded his arms, and strode over to Celestia. As he did so, the Elements got in front of Celestia. Acting as a wall between her and Ordinis. "That was not a smart move young ones."

"We won't let you hurt her." Twilight spoke up as she charged her horn for a spell. However, before she could finish Ordinis was besides her.

"I doubt you can keep that statement true." Ordinis grabbed Twilight by her mane, and followed with throwing her out the hole Celestia blew him through earlier.

"Twi!" Rainbow Dash raced out to catch her, by which Ordinis made no attempt to stop. Instead he continued towards Celestia. Before he could get closer enough for a hit Celestia put up a shield around her and the remaining four girls, with Rarity helping to reinforce it. Ordinis pounded at it with one fist, making it crack on the first blow. It took him five hits to get through. On the fifth hit, he smacked aside both Rarity and Pinkie Pie at once. Then following to sprint by Fluttershy and Applejack to get at Celestia. Before anypony could react he touched her, and both teleported. Leaving only a destroyed guest room, with two of the Elements of Harmony behind to stare in horror.

Author's Note:

If anyone is confused on the short fight-scene that took place, just place a comment below and I will be more than happy to explain. Thanks for the views!

Mr Septonic