• Published 8th May 2013
  • 647 Views, 8 Comments

The Adventure's of Fire Team EQSC - Firebrand22



As the UNSC Deployed it's fireteam EQSC onto the planet Requiem, the spartans within the Pelican were preparing and readying themselves for the tough fight ahead. Read on to find out more on how my homework for school turned into this fanfic.

  • ...
4
 8
 647

Chapter 4 - Inflitration

“Steady Tree steady we don’t want to give ourselves away”
“Ok…”
As EQSC slowly approached the shield, an Elite saw them and ordered a grunt to let down the shield. The fire team slowly but surely were getting one step closer to Halsey and getting back to the Infinity.
“Team when the enemy board the ship to get the supplies they will realize that there aren’t any, so when they realize quickly dispose of them so no alarms are set of” ordered Shining Armour.
“Yes sir!” responded the team.
“Hush now I think there coming.”
Shining Armour gave the hand signals and the fire team let the shadows consume them. A couple of seconds later the patrol squad entered the ship and it was filled with light once again. The fire team hidden in the crevices of the ship remained unseen.
The patrol squad got to the middle of the ship before realizing that there was no cargo. Suddenly the fire team jumped out utilizing the element of surprise eliminating the enemy in a flash.
“Great work, now let’s advance before they begin to notice that this squad isn’t responding.