• Published 1st Jun 2013
  • 828 Views, 8 Comments

PonyHammer 40,000: Magic of War II - Dragon Heart



It is the forty-first millenium, and there is no more friendship, only... WAR!

  • ...
7
 8
 828

Lord of Trees

Hammerheart had managed to connect the Astronomic Array to the Ponigeddon, and collect information on the Paranid Hive Fleet, while the other Pony Marines fended off any Paranids that hunted them. With the array found and connected, the Blood Phoenixes returned to the Strike Cruiser.

"Commander Hammerheart," said Pegalos, "the data you recovered from the Astronomic Array has allowed us to find a critical weakness in the Hive Fleet. The Hive Fleet is controlled by a single massive creature that sits at the center of the fleet. If we manage to destroy it the rest of the Hive Fleet will scatter, and will be an easy target for our own fleet. With the source of the Hive Mind identified, and a sample of their bio-toxin in our hooves, we can finally develop weapons and strategies targeted at the source of the Hive Mind itself. It will all be for naught, however, if we lose planet Galantius to the animal. Without the manufacturing capabilities of Alicorn Forge, we will never be able to produce our new weapons. The Chapter, the sector and the Equestrium itself are counting on you, Commander."

The Ponigeddon received a distress call from Galantius itself. The Strike Cruiser made the jump to the planet, and the Capital Spire location was blinking. Hammerheart brought up the Spire, and Administrator Fluttershy came on screen.

"Commander Hammerheart, we have detected a major Eldeer incursion." said Fluttershy. "A large animal force has struck a series of Equestrial Guard positions and civilian transport hubs in rapid succession. A powerful Treelord walker reportedly led the attack. The animal host is retreating, but we have managed to keep sight of them. We need you to strike before the Treelord escapes."