• Published 19th May 2013
  • 1,139 Views, 13 Comments

My Little Pony: Full Life Consequences - Chocolatebunnyhunny



Spike does what needs to be done and live up to his family name.

  • ...
9
 13
 1,139

Beyond

Spike jumped off of Twilight and scream in to Sombra face and said. "I killed you before how did you come back!?"

Whille shaking his fist and Twilight was charging up a magic blast incase shit hit the fan which happened alot at the end of the season Sombra chuckled and declared. "Muahaha I am a god now chirylass my new wife brough me back to life using her fancy pantys changeling magic and now no crystal heart can kill me because this isnt paper motherfucking mario."

he caclked Spike didnt know what paper mario was but he didnt care because he needed to kill Sombra because they were rivals so he did a secret hand signal to tell Twilight that this was his fight and that no smoking dark pony was going to kick his ass so he leap forward and breathed fire into his hand covering it with green aura before smashing Sombra in the face and his punch left burn marks because his fire was as hot as the fucking sun. Sombra howled in pain because he was hurt before getting up and fire his laser from his mouth at Spike although Spike didn't care because he was a badass dragon and did a matrix duck backflip move before he got sick of this fight becase he was too awesome so he charged up is fire breath and burn Sombra with the force of a thounsand suns which killed him down to a single cell.

Spike the dragon laughed at Sombras death because he was weak and Spike the dragon was a powerful pimp lord swag master of the west so he jump back on Twilight and left the rocky area and headed towards canterlot once more.