• Published 19th May 2013
  • 1,139 Views, 13 Comments

My Little Pony: Full Life Consequences - Chocolatebunnyhunny



Spike does what needs to be done and live up to his family name.

  • ...
9
 13
 1,139

Darkness

Spike was reading a book for his business that he made yesterday called the Pimp Factory when get got a letter from the princess saying.

'Dear Spike changeylings are attackin please help.'

Spike knew this was bad because the changelings took over his old home town ponyvill two years ago in a epic battle causing the town to go boom. so Spike the dragon left his business home to hop on Twilight who now lived outside because she couldn't clean up her own damn messes and as Spike the dragon jump on to Twilight he said "Hi ho twilight away!" and he slap her ass which made her moan in pleasure because secretly she had a huge crush on Spike but never told him because she thought it was wrong because they were like a brother and sister and he was still probably mad at her for never cleaning up but then she left cuz she was thinking abut her undying affection of Spike the dragon for too long.

~~~

Spike knew that if he didnt go to canterlot soon his mother, the Princess would be dead and that would be awful so he slapped twilight harder to make her go fast and she did as they were riding down the road Spike the dragon saw a changerling ahead and was scared because he didnt have any weapons of mass destruction (dun dun dun) so he slapped twilight ass again which made her moan and said "twi use your wings!" becuse twilight was an alicorn she open her wings and flew up in to the sky over the evil diabolical challangelings the changling was mad because its wings were ripped out in a car crash so Spike felt bad because he knew how hard life was without wings so he dropped the bomb that he had twilight conjor up on the changling and the changeling was happy because when it left this mortal coil it became a ghost and could fly anywhere it wanted so it flew up to our badass hero Spike the Dragon and gave him a kiss on the cheek because she was a girl changaling before flyng off towards the horizan and this my made Twilight jealous and angry because she loved Spike way more than that floozy slut but before she could get angryer Spike shouted "look there Twilight its the mexican food lover Sombra! He's back from the dead and they flew down to fight him."