• Published 4th Feb 2012
  • 1,602 Views, 59 Comments

Universe of Dreams - Camlio



In life he was nothing, in the universe he entered upon death he's a hero. A damn good one too.

  • ...
11
 59
 1,602

Epilogue: 3 Years Later

We're actually getting back to this? AWESOME... I can't tell you how much I've missed this job. How about you Twi? While the vacation was nice, I do enjoy being back at work. So as you all can tell this epilogue sets up the story for the new version of UoD2. The writer wasn't happy with the first version of it and decided to post this epilogue to prove he hasn't forgotten it.

-W-S-F-D-
Please forgive the author for his constant shift in choosing scene change types... he still hasn't found one that he thinks fits him.

Three years have passed since the epic Clash with Bloodburner and life in Ponyville has continued on in peace. The Library had been rebuilt using a combination of magic, and a strange device used to make the Library... Bigger on the inside. Thereby turning it into the Grand Equestrian Library, with the sparkles as it's proud owners. Twilight Sparkle has taken up a job as a teacher at Cheerilee's request leaving the library in the hooves of Maximillion, their daughter Solaris, and their recently returned son Fireburst. (Though he is now a newborn foal thanks to the aid of a certain enigmatic and most likely mad lord of death. Twilight also decided to rename him Leonardo.)

But, as is the norm for the elements of Harmony and those associated with them peace may seem like it will last forever. But, strife is just biding it's time waiting to strike when it's least expected. And so the next adventure would ensue.

Holy crud that's cryptic! Hey RD, mind giving us a dramatic dun dun dun? Sure thing Max! *She takes a breath*

How was that? Great thanks, RD. No prob Maxi. *Flies off.* Now the Author wants you all to know that there will be some time before you can read the next story as he wants to get at least 6-7 chapters done and publish them together. So sit back and relax... we'll try to have them out as soon as possible.

This is Camlio saying, to all of you who have read this story. Even if you've hated it. Thank you.

*The entire cast takes a bow and says in unison...* Thank you for reading!

Comments ( 13 )

That clip... what episode is it from?

1085942
May the best pet win.

wait whos fireburst again

1087456
Ah he was the character that split off From Max. Read the chapter Final Page. He is sent away by Dr. Herbert Hall in order to prevent a paradox. So he is reborn in the interim as a baby.

This brings up a question. Should I do a 1.5 story, basically an explanation of what happens between the stories?

1087568 depends on if anything actually major happens in between like if its just normal life (for equestria) then skip it if some minor-ish villains or something like that then go ahead so your decision

1088186
You see I was basically gonna do a maybe 4-5 chapter thing that would explain why the library was rebuilt and such. Not sure if it'd count but, I was thinking of trying to write a story that stuck more to the episode flow.

1089135 meh your choice and sorry but i have complain about the color coding

1089255
I'm gonna guess that there was too much? I know but, I wanted to keep true to the original format. It won't be an issue in any of my other stories that came out after this.

1090044 ok sorry it just detaches me from the story thats why

who the hell is tired of human in equestria fics? :twilightangry2:

2435624
No ruddy idea mate. Though people tend to give them flack and this was written far before that particular section gathered steam.

Back when the haters were down voting stories just because of hyumans!:pinkiegasp:

2455808
Enjoying yourself are we?

2950726
Well. Thank you for your honest opinion. This story was actually my first foray into Fanficton and many errors were made. I'm not all that happy with it myself by my current standards but it's being kept the way it is so I can look back and say. I know I can do better. (At least till I can get someone to help me take some elbow grease to it.)

Login or register to comment