• Published 2nd Feb 2012
  • 567 Views, 6 Comments

Good Luck to You - PotatoManiac



After my dad left me, I had nothing else. Nothing but a light.

  • ...
 6
 567

Side Effect

I looked around, trying to tell where I was now. I seemed to be in a shed. I looked up the window, and saw Applejack applebucking the trees. I seemed to be running into the mane six lately. I didn’t want her to see me, since I was in her shed without her knowing; she would think I was a burglar or something. I watched her applebuck the rest of the trees and walk into her barn. As soon as she did, I made a break for it, but in the middle of my getaway, I crashed into somepony. As we both got up, I realized the who I had ran into; it was Apple Bloom. “What the hay?! Who are you?!” I thought about that question. Who am I? I guessed since I was my own pony, I’d have my own pony’s name. “I’m.. I’m Derpin Kin. Uhm… Sorry for running into you.” I said. “Eh, no harm done, right? Say, why were you running anyway?” She asked. “I was just.. you know.. jogging.” I said nervously. Then Applejack came out from the barn and looked at Apple Bloom. “Hey! Apple Bloom! Get on over here and help me with this here broken door.” Applejack said. “Okay!” Apple Bloom said to Applejack. She ran towards Applejack. “Uhm.. Bye Derpin Kin!” She said as she was running to Applejack. I could see the town in the distance. I started walking down the same path I had began walking down after I got out of the Everfree Forest.