• Published 13th Mar 2013
  • 1,466 Views, 48 Comments

Fallout: Equestria- Forsaken Heroes - Dj Scratchjack



Reign and his friends find themselves forced into a bloody feud, effecting all of Equestria. In the mist of it all, past secrets long-forgotten surface, keeping the companions wary of whats to come.

  • ...
23
 48
 1,466

Chapter 8: Raider Uprising

Chapter 8

Raider Uprising

"Endure and Survive. That is our way, always has been. Always will."

I came around the corner to one of the barricades as a guard pony was putting in the finishing touches. A stallion waved me over, telling me about the plan.

"We need to bottleneck the raiders here," he said, pointing to the ground, "But we also need to allow the other barricades to the east the opportunity to try and flank this area. We can fall back to the pub if things get too shitty."

I nodded in acknowledgement. He returned the gesture and turned back to his post. I sat my rifle down beside me on the wall, and sat with my back to the wall. There was at least ten, maybe eleven ponies securing the point. If we were overrun here, we were pretty much screwed.

Why such a large force from the raiders? Charity City isn't much of a town to start with, so why even bother with a full assault? Then a question popped in my head out of nowhere. Why was Charity so damn important to the Raiders that they need an army to overtake it? What's in the city that they want so fucking bad?

"Hey, Reign. how's it looking over here?" Doctor Stein yelled to me from down the street. I waved at him and gave a smile. He wandered over with with a bunch of canteens hung over his neck, passing me one as he arrived. "I've been meaning to ask you... You mentioned another shooter earlier. Well, I went back to the cliff while you were out and found no trace of anyone else up there. Are you sure that there was another pony there?"

I looked back at the doctor in confusion. "I'm positive that there was."

He continued his stare at me for another moment before smiling. "Okay, well... I'll see ya around then, Captain. Don't die on me now, ya hear? You've been a great help around here for the little time you've spent with us." he stood back up and trotted away with the clanking of the canteens. What was that about?

* * * * *

"AAAUGH! What are they waiting for?!" a mare paced back and forth in front of me, keeping me from relaxing in the setting sun.

"I'm wondering the same thing here, Joel. But getting agitated isn't going to help." a blue unicorn said to the mare.

I let out a sigh and lay my head back to stare at the grey sky. I imagined the stars behind the curtain of clouds. Cloud had explained to me why the weather was always so shitty. I guess I already knew that the pegasi would close up the sky if something happened up there, but not to this degree. I confess that I was kind of....jealous... of the flyers. To be above the clouds and lock yourself away from it all. I closed my eyes and thought back to the nights growing up in New Equine. The rolling green hills. The night lit up with fireflies and the never ending stars. The ranch-hands playing the traditional Pastureland music on the flute and violin. maybe someday I'll go back home to see if anything is left....

"Hey, Reign. It's your turn now." the stallion from earlier came and lightly tapped me on my shoulder.

I let out a large sigh and stood up staring out into the dark mass of land set out in front of me. Nothing had changed since morning. All the outpost called in a all-clear hourly for the time being. I peered through my rifle scope to see if anything out in the bushes or the cliff hanging in the distance for any disturbances.

Then I saw it in the corner of my eye. By then it was already too late.

The flaming bottle of alcohol crashed into the head of Joel, splashing flames and shards of glass on her and her friend she was sitting beside.

They were waiting on the change of guard.

Joel's screams pierced the sky as she flung herself to the ground in an effort to quench the flames. Two ponies tried to help her, but the damage was already done. Her face was charred and lifless. nothing of it resembled the pony before the fire.

I turned back to see a raider hopping over the table in front of me. I brought my gun to bear, blowing a good size hole through his stomach. The stallion I had replaced was screaming into the radio at Whipleash. We weren't the only ones in trouble. I sent three more raiders to the grave with deadly accuracy. But even with me and the other ponies at the barricade dropping our enemies like flies, it simply wasn't enough. dozens came out of every nook and cranny possible. They would overwhelm us in moments if we didn't fall back now.

A raider threw another Molotov at the barricade, setting the damn thing on fire. I backed up, covering my face with my leg to protect myself from the heat. I looked back only to see a hoof crashing straight into my face. I slammed into the ground and brought Fang up, catching the pony who kicked my under the chin. I gave him a small grin as i let the .308 round tore apart his face. His life blood splashed over me, making my throat close a little in disgust. I rolled back onto my hooves, galloping away from the now broken down barricade.

"Everypony, fall back! Fall back to the bar! We'll hold them off there!" I yelled to my comrades. I aimed at the advancing enemy, holding them off while the other guards retreated to the pub. The raiders were now pouring over the flaming barricade, laughing as they murdered the straggling townsfolk.

I ran as fast as I could to the back up point. I burst through the doors of the " Pride o' the Pasture". It didn't even come close to looking like a traditional Pastureland pub, but i wasn't going to say anything about it right this very moment.

A couple of mares were making firebombs from the leftover alcohol. Such a waste of whiskey.

"Hey, help me out with this." a nearby pony addressed me, pushing a cupboard to block the entrance. I rushed over and began to tip over the cupboard, spilling out all of the plates and mugs as it cross over the double doors. but it was too late for the barricade. A crash hit the door, splintering it a little, followed by more laughter outside. then a flying object came through one of the hastily boarded-up windows. The object came to a stop at the hooves of one of the mares that had survived the initial attack. She looked down at the head of a pony for a mere moment, gritted her teeth in outrage, and ran through the broken window with tears in her eyes. A short outburst of bullets and screaming from both mare and raiders was heard over the chaos outside.

Several ponies with blood soaked coats came through the new entrance at us. They were met with knives and guns. we started to cut down the ones that came through. Not many came through after that. We stood there, anxious for a break. One brave mare peeked through one of the still boarded windows. her head didn’t come back in. a machete came down on her neck, taking with it the suprised expression on her face. the last raider turned into the window to find she wasn’t alone. stupidity at its finest. the raider wore a bloody grin in his last few moments of life as he slump to the ground from a stray bullet wound to his chest.

After a few tense moments, we heard the all clear from the street.

"The rest must of went ahead, come on, lets go get them!" a friendly stallion outside hooted to his friends in the pub. We had lost two more in the outburst in the bar, whittling us down to six left of the original fourteen. The group rushed through the open window, looking for payback.

I moved the bodies aside to the best of my ability with my magic. After I was done with that, I trotted over to where the thrown object had fallen. I rolled it over into the light to see the item that made a grown mare go into a rage in an instant. I stared at the entity laying on the floor, oozing liquid on the ground. I shed a single tear for the mare and her misery.

Laying on the floor was the head of a blue colt. his eyes now locked in a state of panic and fear.

I ran past burning homes and screaming ponies, gunning down everything that was red on my E.F.S. Raiders and bandits lay dead at my hooves through my rage and frustration.

A Raider to my left came after me with a bar of steel. i turned my gun and aimed at his head. click. No worries.

I flipped Fang over and locked the grip in my teeth and slammed the stock upwards into the raiders skull. He hit the ground with a thud. I slung my rifle over my neck and levitated out a 9mm pistol, placing it right on his temple.

"P-p-please, s-sir. Don't... please." the raider pleaded with me.

A short, loud pop joined the air of smoke and cries around me.The raider wasn't pleading anymore.

I galloped down the street, passing overturned carts and burning bodies of townsponies and bandits alike. I found a corpse of a militia with a radio, smashed under a cart of junk. Floating it up to me, I pushed the receiver and spoke.

"Hello, anypony there?" I called through the speaker.

Nothing but the hiss of static answered.

Then a pop and a familiar voice cracked through the static. "Reign, is that you? Damn, its good to hear from you." Whipleash released a held breath at the sound of my voice.

"You too. Where are the raiders going? Do you know?" I asked him. After a short silence, Whipleash responded. "The town hall is where the majority of the townsfolk fell back to. I'll be there in a few minutes. Meet me there if you can." Another pop and he was gone.

I clipped the radio to the strap of my rifle. I drew my sidearm and floated it in front of me. I made my way through the side streets as best I could, dropping the sick masochists like rabid dogs. I passed small skirmishes against the opposing forces. It was the war all over again. Innocents lay in pooling puddles of blood and ash. Raiders were scattered everywhere, dead and alive. I stepped over the rubble in the middle of a street. The town seemed to hold their own till the town hall came into view. The rest of the attackers were pushing up through the main street, meeting heavy resistance from the towns folk barricaded in the building. I swallowed what fear I had at this point. I had technically died once, I guess I could do it again.

I rushed up the street, running into two straggling bandits. I brought up my S.A.T.S and unloaded two rounds into the first one, and one into his buddy. They slumped to the ground, dead. The two raiders had assault rifles, and 2 clips of ammo. I reloaded one and saddle bagged the other. I found a few more raiders in my way, but none of them were expecting an attack from the rear. After dealing with the opposition, I came around the corner to the Hall. I saw Doctor Stein holding his ground with a 20 gauge shotgun, blowing holes into anypony crazy enough to get near him. Whipleash was hailing lead from his assault rifle. Cloud was dipping in from the air, tagging the enemy with rounds from her revolver. I smiled and joined in the fight.

The battle went on for hours. Nopony on either side was backing down. The townsfolk were better equipped, but less experienced. The raiders had strength in numbers. The town around us burned in a circle of crimson fire and the crackle of burning wood fill the air.

We finally had to fall back into the meeting house before the remaining raiders overwhelmed us. Doctor Stein had several small cuts on him from knives and grazing shots. Whip had a gash where a hatchet caught him in the shoulder, dislocating it from its joint. Cloud wasn't injured from any wounds, but was wheezing from all the smoke in the air. I was the only one that seemed alright so far besides a bloody nose.

"How much ammo do we have left?" Whipleash yelled over the din and exchange of gunfire from the other townsponies.

"One clip, plus one in the chamber." Cloud replied.

"Six shells left" Stein responded.

"8 shots left in the assault rifle, 3 in the 9mm." I confirmed.

" And 2 shots left for me." Whipleash finalized. We sat there for a moment letting it sink in finally. Whipleash let out a deep sigh. " We did our best."

"We're gonna die, aren't we?" Cloud asked. Stein just nodded solemnly. Stein closed his eyes and lay his head back on the wall. Cloud broke her trance to the ground and started to tear up. Whipleash wrapped her in an embrace and let her cry on his good shoulder. I scooted myself to the wall and rested against the wood. Stein stood up and walked over to the two ponies, waving me over. We sat next to each other as the doctor started his speech.

"Celestia, Goddess of the sun, please guide us to the gates of your Grace and allow the innocent and the brave pass on to everlasting peace..."

I never was a religious type of pony, mainly because I didn't like the idea of someone else ruling your life. But, seeing as i was gonna be dead soon, I just bowed my head and listened.

After the prayer was said, we began to lose hope. The barricaded door slammed repeatedly from the ponies outside. The militia was running out of ammunition. I thought about what my life has been for the last couple of days. I had been dragged across the countryside by a couple of Slavers. I had my horn blown off, met a few awesome ponies, and pretty much screwed up my chance with a pretty mare.

I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. "Well, if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die with taking a hoofful of them with me." I stood up and chambered a round into the assault rifle. Levitating that in front of me, i grabbed my sidearm and gripped it in my teeth.

"Wait! Reign, lets think this through for a sec?" Stein hinted. Cloud looked at me with shock and sadness. Whipleash gave me a look like i just clocked him aside the head.

" I'm not gonna sit here, waiting for them to get to me." I said back.

"But you'll die!" Cloud shouted, holding back more tears.

I turned to the beautiful mare and gave her my last words. "I'm already dead," I looked to Whipleash. "Take care of Elric, will you?" He opened his mouth to say something, but didn't speak a word. Just nodded.

I turned and stared into the face of death. I walked toward the broken window where the militia were holding back the invaders. Pushing past a startled mule, I stepped through the entrance to hell.

The first raider came at me swinging a machete over his head with his magic, laughing gleefully. I promptly put a stop to his charge with two rounds in the face from the rifle.

One.

The next two wielded a bat and the other had a revolver in his blackened teeth. Gun pony shot a round into my chest. My barding held a little, but it still hurt like hell. It took two shots to the skull to put him down with my pistol, one for the bat pony.

Three.

A shot slammed into my side, lodging itself into my ribs. an AP round. Another glance off my back. I swung the rifle around and slipped into S.A.T.S. five shot fired from my guns. Another raider laid dead.

Four.

I picked up some of the ammo off the ground for the pistol. I was out of bullets for the machine gun, so the next best thing came to mind: throw it at the closest raiders face. I reloaded my pistol as fast as I could and gritted my teeth as a round punctured my front leg.

Levitating the pistol out of my mouth, I yelled at the advancing Raiders.

"Come get me, you motherfu-!" was all I could get out before shit hit the fan. Hard.

The house next to me produced a wall of shrapnel, catching a few of the raiders with fatal flak. Shells crashed into the pavement, exploding chunks of stone and pony into the air. I scrambled back as far as I could to get away from the new attack, covering my bleeding side. Then another explosion shredded the shocked invaders. The few that were still in the courtyard hightailed in retreat. I looked over from where the deadly rain came from and I swear I thought I was dreaming.

A grey armor-clad pony stepped through the building, twin cannons hanging off his armor. I blasted another round at the bad guys. then five more iron ponies came through the rubble behind the heavy gunner, each carrying a weird looking rifle.

"Clear the buildings, make sure the bastards don't get away!" yelled a muffled mare’s voice. Another pony came through the house without its helmet, revealing a mare with a yellow and orange mane. She scanned the courtyard till her eyes met mine, then she pointed her gun at me. I raised a hoof to try and stop her.

Please, I'm not one of them! The townsfolk are stuck in the town hall! Please, help them!" I yelled.

The mare glared at me for a tense moment before replacing her weapon in its holster. she pointed a hoof at me and said something out of my fading hearing. I looked down to my side to see it covered in blood and starting to pool where I sat.

"That ain't...good..." I fought to stay awake the best I could. but the corners of my vision were darkening. I was really, truly dying. At least I had managed to take a hoofful with me like I said I would. I looked up at the sky, wishing to see the stars before I died sitting here. But alas, the only thing in the sky was blackness. In my fading hearing, I heard the clip-clopping of hooves coming closer. I looked over to see Doctor Stein galloping towards me. Cloud was right behind him, and so was Whipleash and the rest of the town from the meeting hall. They all surrounded me in a semicircle, letting Doctor Stein and my friends to the front.

The doctor put his stethoscope on his ears and ripped open my bullet-riddled barding, pressing the cold plunger on my heaving chest. He was saying something, but I was slipping in and out of consciousness. Cloud kept patting my face, waking me from the blackouts. Whipleash couldn't do too much besides keeping the townsfolk at bay. Doctor Stein shot a worried glance at Cloud. He moved my hoof covering my wound and went wide eyed with surprise, he turned to Cloud and told her something. She nodded and picked up my left leg, draping it over his shoulders, the doctor did the same with the right. A shot of pain shot straight up my side, making my vision fade in and out. They pulled my through the departing crowd and hurried my to a nearby building.

Whipleash swept the rubble and junk off a table onto the floor. Doctor Stein and Cloud wrestled me onto the surface and Stein pointed to my wound and spoke an inaudible couple of words. Cloud placed her hooves over my wound and pressed hard, making me grunt with pain. Stein returned with a first aid kit and a bag with a caduceus printed on the side. Whipleash started to pull bits of wood out of my hide. In the corner of my failing sight, I saw Clouds crying her eyes out, yelling something at me. Stein pulled out a scalpel and tweezers out of the bag, and a potion out of the first aid. He handed Whipleash a syringe with a clear liquid in it and pointed at my chest. He nodded and gingerly slammed it into my heart. My eyes shot open and I audibly screamed as I felt the needle in my vitals. Then darkness took over, surrounding me in black.

I saw myself standing in the blackness. Then a swirl in the black, and a voice broke the silence.

"Still getting fucked up, I see." A familiar voice. That stupid voice from earlier. :So tell me, Reign. How does it feel to be dead?" The annoying voice asked.

" I don't know, you tell me," I countered.

"I don't think you understand the situation here, Lad. WE. ARE. DEAD. No more. Nothing but a burden for the grave keeps. Another wasted life. Congrats! You ruined your chance with a mare and made yourself look suicidal and dangerous."

I huffed out a grunt. "What now then? What do I do now?"

"Well, seeing that Stein barely keeping us alive, I guess you just wait it out for a bit." The voice responded.

"Wait... You said we were dead already." I yelled back.

"Well, I lied. But the chances that Stein will be able to pull that slug out of you before you bleed out is slim and looking slimmer by the second." the voice cracked.

I thought for a second, thinking this through. "Wait, there's something that I don't understand. Are... what are you? Are you my conscience? Or a split personality? What?" I asked.

"Though we are crazy enough to have SPD, that's not the case. I am not part of your conscience, or yourself at all. Let's just say that I am... your guardian angel. You'll figure it out one day. But for now, don't think about that, think about what you’re gonna say to your friends if you wake up." The voice spoke and the room fell silent again as a light broke through the darkness.

I opened my eyes to a nightmare. I stood staring at a burning farmhouse. My farmhouse. I heard the sounds of my father and mother and cousins screaming in agony and suffering as they were burned alive. I couldn't help them, nopony could. All I could do was pray for them that it didn't hurt. I watched as the farmhouse became ash and dust in the pouring rain, as if the sky was crying for my family. That's the day that I felt rage for the first time. The first time I lost my innocence.

The day the war came to my home.

I was shot forward in time to the day I made it to my cousin's farm. Big Macintosh was a few years older than me, and Applejack didn't even know me personally. Great time to introduce yourself and announce you’re related when you’re covered in grime and mud from your journey. Granny Smith was the only one to recognize me. Then I met Vinyl Scratch and Octavia at the club I was working at on my spare time. Time seemed to skip ahead a few months to show me moving into their apartment. Starting my own life. Just us three and the world, bitter memories of when we were to hit the top of the charts in the music industry. It never happened.

My vision skipped ahead to where I was sitting around the Apple family dinner table. Big Mac and I were served our draft papers. Applejack was to be A "Ministry Mare", and Applebloom was already in the Stable-Tec Business.

My past was flashing in front of my eyes, and I felt the pain as I knew what would happen to all of them. I was at the ceremony when Big Mac was gunned down. I was at his funeral, directing the 21 gun send-off.

I closed my eyes and wished it to go away.

All of it. No more.

Please.

Make it Stop...

Make it stop...

click....click...click

* * * * *

I opened my eyes to the sight of Cloud drooling on herself as she slept in the corner chair with Elric curled up beside her. I looked over to the nightstand to see a crap load of "Get Well" cards and gift baskets (well, what seemed to be anyways.even if its stuff stuffed into a rusty bucket). I looked over to the entrance and saw the silhouette of two ponies. I heard Doctor Stein talking to Whipleash as they drew closer to the door.

"...was a success, but I found a major problem with his heart. He's been kept alive in a bio-gel that was meant for short time use." Stein explained.

“Like not for 200 years?" remarked Whipleash.

"Try maybe 20 to 30 years. His heart has been beating for 200 years, sucking in oxygen that depleted about 150 years ago. Lucky the emergency oxy-gel in his respirator kept him alive, but that only has its limits too. His heart is weak. adding a cybernetic to that could have killed him if he didn't recover all the way," I heard Doctor Stein let out a deep sigh. "Not to mention his brain patterns."

Brain patterns? What was he talking about?

"No, come on. He might be a little.... weird, but that doesn't make him clinically insane." Whipleash reasoned.

"That might be true, but we still have to be cautious. There's no telling what the trauma from the battle did to him." the doctor finalized with his friend.

I looked up to the ceiling and began to lose myself to my never-ending train of worries and thoughts. Was I really that crazy to do what i did? Do they think I'm dangerous because of the actions i took?

Waaaaiiiitttt... Did Stein chain me to the bed again? I jerked my hoof to find out, slapping myself in the nose from the unexpected freedom. The action drew a small shake in Cloud.

She let out a deep yawn and opened one eye to see me clutching my nose in soreness. Her eyes shut wide open and she flailed herself at me, knocking Elric on the floor, Giving me the biggest embrace that I ever had. I felt tears running down my neck as she sobbed into me. Woah, I never expected that reaction.

"I-I thought you w-would never wake up." She whimpered as she removed her head from my neck and she looked at my with those gorgeous blue eyes. She wore a grateful smile. We watched each other for a few moments like we were trying to read each others thoughts. Elric scooted himself up on the other side of the bed, showing a huge grin on his small little face. He looked at my and rubbed his eyes from their sleep. I reached over and patted his head, making him grin even bigger.

Doctor Stein and Whipleash whirled around the corner like the place was on fire.

"We heard a commotion in here, is every- " He spotted me and stopped. I looked over to him and my friend, and shot my legs straight in the air.

"What's up, Doc?" I smirked. Doctor Stein just shook his head in disappointment.

Whipleash wheeled himself around to Cloud's side of the bed, watching me like a hawk. I knew why, and I believed he knew that too. He reached over and clipped me in the side of the head.

"Stupid pony." I rubbed my head in the spot he hit me.

"Sorry." I replied halfheartedly.

He just shook his head in disbelief. "You sir, are the strangest pony I have ever met. I never knew anypony would be willing to rush out in the middle of of a massacre, looking for death. The sane one's usually stay back and wait."

"Prey waits, Sergeant." I responded grimly. Whipleash stared back at me like I was honestly crazy.

"Well... anyway, Reign. Do you want to hear the diagnoses, or do you even care what you did to yourself?" Stein piped.

"I would like to hear it, yes." I replied. Cloud squeezed my hoof and left, leaving me confused. Elric waved goodbye and slid off the bed in pursuit of the mare. When the two left, Whipleash and Stein sat at the foot of my bed, the latter holding a clipboard with his magic.

"Well, lets start with that hole in the side of you, eh? That was easy to patch up. Taking out the lead; not so much. I could go on and on about your fuck-ups to your body, but I don't see the point in doing it. So, I’m going to give it straight and simple. Reign, you are losing your grip on reality. I fear that the trauma from the first crazy stunt you pulled jarred something up there," Stein explained, waving a hoof to my cranium. "And you need to tone it down. We know you overheard us, so you know-

"About my heart and my 'Brainwaves' or something like that, right?" I interrupted. Whipleash continued to shake his head, putting it in his hooves. Stein just stood there.

"...Yes. I really can't fix your heart, and I especially can’t fix your head. I'm not going to tell you to not get into a fight, because you'll ignore me anyway. But I do want you to tell me something, and the honest to Celestia truth." Stein grimly advised. Whipleash shifted in his wheelchair. I looked at the both of them and cocked my brow.

"What?"

"Do you hear other ponies talk in your head?" Stein asked.

I thought on it for a second. Technically, no. So far only in my sleep. But yes, I do. Still trying to figure it out.

Finally I shook my head. The two in front of me were lost in their own thoughts. Before they responded, a yell from the other room startled us.

"Whipleash! Doctor!, there's somepony here to talk to you!" yelled Cloud from the other room.

I rolled myself out of bed, wincing from the nice line of stitches on the side of my torso. I poked at them till Stein slapped my hoof away from it.

"Stop that! You'll make it worse. I swear, you're such a child, Captain." the doctor turned and walked out. Whipleash sighed and rolled over to me.

"You know he's just worried about you, right? We we all scared about the aftermath of the whole thing. Cloud's the most upset about the ordeal. Talk to her when you get the chance. Elric thought you were just sleeping it off, so he doesn't know."

I smiled and patted my friend on the shoulder. I slid off the bed and wobbled over to the pile of garbage that was my belongings. I slipped into my barding to find it repaired and slightly heavier. I looked at Whipleash in confusion, but he cut me off before i even spoke.

"Extra padding in the sides, plus some flex plates on the back and torso. A gift from the orphans." He explained. He patted my back, wheeling past me.

"Come on, Captain. Let's go see what the fuss is all about."

Level up!

Perk Obtained! “Stubborn as a mule": Your damage threshold has increased by 15%

Author's Note:

From the Author: I'm SO sorry for the delay! tech problems became more then i could handle... hopefully I'll be back on track very soon. Thank you guys so much for sticking it out with me and continuing the reads. I'm Happy to see that I finally made it to EQD! ( Even if it is in the deepest corners of the site, it still counts!) Thank you guys, and I hope to see you in the next chapter!

With stubbornness and insanity,

--DJ Scratchjack

Comments ( 5 )

Im sorry i havnt produced anything for a long time. between my internet and my work destroying me, i never had time to sit down and do much.

i'm putting this on a haitus (a short on hopefully) so i dont worry so much about this project, catch up with crap at work, and start a new story. ne that doesnt go to hell as soon as its first chapter come out. lol


hopefully shite gets better. so till then, stay awesome and ill see yall soon.

--DJ

3655726
sorry regolit, but thats what REALLY HAPPENS when fire and alcohol become mixed. and it only takes a few seconds to fatally injure someone. im sorry that you dont like it, and it hurts, but im not changing it. especially the whole chapter over three sentences. :twilightblush:

The author is correct. High proof alcohol and flames creates a very hot but short lasting flame.

3629310

okay.... im going to be honest. i have thought on it for a while, and due to work/family/personal issues, i will be ending this fanfic for a while.

for the readers and supporters of this fic, i cant thank you enough. truly. i appreiciate it.

fer not though, ill come back to it later, but for now... its going to be on ice for a while.

i apologize for this.

You know, I read this fic at some point... all the way up to chapter seven... but I even remember looking at it...

Login or register to comment