• Published 24th Feb 2013
  • 1,623 Views, 37 Comments

A New Life - Trivium



Hi. I'm Trivium, and I don't do intros. I guess I should tell you a bit about myself before we jump into this story... I am 17 years old, pegasus male, about half a foot smaller then average size for ponies, oh and I have no home or family.

  • ...
11
 37
 1,623

Chapter 3: Going Places

Chapter 3: Going Places.

(The title isn't supposed to be sexual, and I am pressing out one chapter tonight because tomorrow I won't be able to.)

After the awesome less-then-one-minute-long makeout session with Rainbow Dash, I woke up, around 8:00 PM. I wasn't really tired anymore so I decided that I'd just go for a fly. I didn't even know why, I did that almost every day before I fell into this new life. I walked out of the bedroom, and to the door. As I walked past I said, "Going for a fly, leave the door unlocked.".

"Will do."

I stepped out into the outdoors. It was a little chilly, and dark, but I was used to this weather. I took to the skies and flew for awhile, before landing in a random street, and walking. Why I was doing this, was never in my head, I guess I didn't really know what else to do. I didn't want to sit around and take up space back at "home", I now called it. I guess I fell back to my normal time-killer of wandering the streets. I shuffled my feathers for no reason, and looked around. Where was I anyway? I didn't really expect to be able to get lost, because I wandered these streets all day, every day, for almost 4 years. I just kept walking, expecting to find myself again. I wandered, before stumbling on a small crack in the sidewalk. I realized then where I was. The sidewalks were grassy, cracked, and un-kept. There were only a few dark houses, broken, and abandoned looking. Normally, I would have taken this as a new home, but not today. I shivered at the sight of the area, but I carried on. I lowered my vision slightly, so I didn't have to stare at the houses as much.

Curiosity, it's a horrible, horrible thing. I heard a soft rustling from one of the houses, and of course, I decided that it would be completely 100% harmless to investigate. I creeped up to the house, and pushed open the front door. Crash. The damn thing fell off it's hinges! I jumped at the loud sound, but still crept into the house. I checked a few rooms, except for the ones with the doors, and no easy quick way out. I came across nothing, but I still wanted to know what that sound came from! I walked up to one of the rooms I skipped, being that it was behind a shut door. I slowly opened it, poking my head around. I heard a series of stumbled steps, and felt my head spinning with pain. I collapsed to the floor, my neck throbbing. Somepony'd slammed the door on my neck.

I blinked the blurs away, and saw a ruffled, grey-coated earthpony standing over me. I tried to quickly slide out from underneath him, but he grabbed my chest. I tried to break free but he really was strong. He lifted me off my hooves, bringing me face-to-face with him. Last time I was in this position, I was about to make out with my ultimate crush. Now, I felt like I was about to be ultimately crushed. I trembled nervously. He grinned, his breath smelling horribly. "

"'Nd jus' where you think you is?" He said.

"I-I have no idea! I'm completely lost, and I heard a sound and I was curios and-and-and...." I quickly sputtered out.

"Whell, you've chose a bad time to be los', kid." He said, throwing me against a wall. I quickly stood, my eyes darting for a way out, even though I could probably fight if I needed to. I found no way out, and started backing against the wall, sliding into a corner. He stared down at me as he got closer. I quickly dove under his hooves and found myself behind him.

"Waaaa...?" I heard him choke out, turning drunkenly.

I swung a hoof violently, knocking the homeless square in the jaw. He grabbed my hoof before I could get it back to it's original position, and pulled me close to him. I tried to pull free, and managed to get free, just not how I wanted to. I fell backwards, the homeless having hit me hard in the face as he yanked me into him. That hit really did hurt alot. I tried to get back steady on my hooves, stumbling drunkenly. I tried to swing at my opposer, but he knocked my hoof upwards, sending me off balance. I felt pain surge from my mane. My mane?! Really?!

I muffled a yelp as I kicked at him, pulled with my head, and used my back legs to try to slide free. I felt my hooves loosing traction, sliding uselessly as he pulled me close again. I felt a large rush of adrenaline, and I dove into him, knocking him over. I jumped over him, and started beating him heavily. I felt him kick me hard in the gut, then the chin. Of course, knowing my luck, I bit my tongue also. I dove for the door, managing to grab the doorframe before he grabbed my hind legs. I kicked uselessly, pulled at the doorframe, and pumped my wings, managing to slide free of his grip. I jumped to my hooves and burst out the once-standing door. I took into the air, flying fast and far. Before I knew it, I recognized my location, and soon tracked my way back to Rainbow Dash's house. Still feeling adrenaline, I swung the door open, and slammed it shut, panting heavily.

"Triv, you're bleeding!" Rainbow Dash cried out, running up to me.

"Long story." I said through heavy breaths.

I felt soft paper pressing against my nose as she cleaned up the nosebleed.

"Nosebleed? Was that all?" I asked after she had taken care of the blood.

"Other then that, quite a few deep bruises. What happened to you out there?"

"I was being a total idiot, wandered where I shouldn't have." I said.

"At least you're okay." She said.

"Yeah, that's always a plus." I said, now calming down.

"You'd best get to bed, you must be tired."

"Quite so, you coming?" I asked, hopefully.

Rainbow Dash blushed, laughing softly. "Don't get your hopes up, we're not making out." She said, "But yes, I'll hit the hay."

I lay somewhat still in the bed, trying to relax.

"Having trouble getting to sleep?" Rainbow Dash asked, rolling over to face me.

"Just a bit, yeah." I said, looking at her.

"You've had a rough day, c'mere." She said, patting her chest.

I smiled, resting my head on her again. I hoped not to get another wingbo-. Gah, dammit.

I felt Rainbow Dash's hooves move from where they were, one on my extended arm, one on my shoulder. I managed to silence a moan this time, Rainbow Dash messaging my wings.

"Just... Sleeeeppp....." she cooed. I smiled again and let my eyes drift shut, letting my mind go of all the commotion of today. Soon, sleep crept up and pounced upon me.