• Published 27th Jan 2012
  • 4,700 Views, 95 Comments

Beautiful One - Trznce



Rainbow Dash wanted someone to love.... She wanted someone to love her back. Will she find the one?

  • ...
27
 95
 4,700

The Head Start

Hey guys! Glad you can stop by! Many people commented on my story already, and you guys are the people that move me enough to write this story. Although, I AM in high school. oh! I mean, I am in high school. ;) someone told me that instead of capitalizing the words, I should put them in italics. Anyways, in high school, we have laptops. So, i'm able to keep on putting in bits and pieces in to my story. Sorry if it seems kind of off, i'm trying to pay attention to this and my teacher. Ugh, teachers use big words. I hope I don't end up accidently use words like "velocity", or maybe "masses." Those words are so corrupted!! Thanks! :D Enjoy! By the way, I took out Derpy's speech inpedement. I agree, it's kinnd of hard to understand her. If you guys really want it back, i'll put it in.

Chapter 3

the Head Start

~--~_~_~-~~_~_~_~_-~_~_~__-`-`~-~-~-~___~~_~_~_~~-~_~__~-~_~-`_~-~_~_~_~-_~-~-~-~-~~_~_~_~-~-~-~_~_~_~-~~

Derpy's Pov
~-~_~_~~-~-~_~_~_-~_~__~~~-~-`-~-~-~-_-~_-`-~--`-~-~_~_~_-~-~_~_~-~_~~-~-`-`_`_~-~_~-~-`-`-`-`-`-`~_~-_~_`-~~~_~-~

"So..... I'm sexy?" I ask myself. I'm still a little shocked. I can't belive she thinks of me that way. Not that I have a problem with that or anything....I think to myself.

"I have to find her again! Maybe..... Maybe she also feels the way I do. I have to be brave, and face my fears. I... I'm going to talk to Dash. But how will I catch up to her?" I spoke aloud.

"Well, I guess I'll just fly to Twilight's. Maybe Dash is still there!" I squeal with joy. I take off, flying as fast as my little wings could carry me.

~___~~_~`_~__~~_`~_~-~--`-`__``-~-~-`_~~_~`_~-~_~-~__~-~_`_``-`-`-`-`-`-`-`_~_`_~~~_~~-~_~_~_~-`-``_~_`_`_~-~_`-`~_

Third Person
~-_~_``-_`_~`-``-`-~~~-~-~-~__`~_~_~-~-~-`~_``-`_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~-~_`-`-`-~`_~_`_~_~_`-`-~_~_`_~_~-~-~~_~_~-~_~_~

Rainbow Dash bursts through Twilight's window, completely obliterating the entire library. She gets up, and dusts herself off. She looks at Twilight, who is now completely surrounded by books.

"Hey Twi, uh..... didn't you tell me yesterday that you were gonna clean this up?" Rainbow Dash snickers.

"I did..... Did you fail at flying again?" Twilight Sparkle snorts.

Rainbow Dash sticks her tongue out. "You're talking to the best flier in all of Equestria!"

"Ugh, whatever. What do you want, Rainbow?" Twilight says, starting to put books away with her magic.

"Girl problems."

Twilight freezes, dropping her book. She starts laughing.

"Hahaha! For a second, I actually thought you meant you had mare problems. I like with dating. But now I know what you mean... I think. Do you mean that you want to help me with a problem I have? Because you did say you wanted girl problems."

Rainbow Dash gulps. She realizes that her friends might have something against.... her problem. Or, they might not want to have a friend that questions her sexuality and gender preferences. But that was a risk she's willing to take.

"....No..... It means that... I have... y'know.... mare problems." She manages to say, with a tight squeezing feeling in her stomache.

"What, did another stallion break up with you?" Twilight asks, still not getting it.

"No, it means...... I think I like a mare."

Spike, who was coming around the corner, drops his plate of gemstones and glass of milk. He stares at Rainbow Dash, not worrying about his gemstones anymore.

"You.... you don't like Rarity, do you?" Spike whispered, obviously worried about his crush turning bisexual.

"No! Never! It's really difficult to explain.... I did something really bad yesterday, and I got this letter..." Rainbow Dash replies.

"Ok, then I don't care." Spike answers, picking up a gemstone and stuffing it in his mouth.

"By the way, why is Twilight on the floor? Is she sleeping?" Spike asks.

Dash looks at Twilight, who must've passed out when I said I think I like a mare. Rainbow picks her up, and sets her on the couch.

A few minutes later, Twilight comes to. Twilight rubs her eyes with her hoof.

"Ugh..... I had the wierdest dream...... It was kinda silly actually."

She realizes Rainbow Dash was there with her, and she gasps.

"That..... That wasn't a dream, was it?"

Rainbow shakes her head.

"It doesn't mean I'm lesbian or anything like that. But yesterday I got this letter from some pony, and it says she really likes me; and...... I think I like her too."

"So.... who is this special pony your talking of?" Twilight asks politely.

No pony was expecting what was going to happen next.

Derpy comes crashing through the door, and with a mighty big grin, said-

"I am!"

Author's note: Celestia Derpy, you could be so random sometimes! Anyways, now that this chapter's over, I'll be starting with the next one. These last two chapters haven't been very long, but I don't want to make every chapter more than 1,500 words. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed! PEACE!! :P