• Published 5th Feb 2012
  • 1,400 Views, 6 Comments

Newborn - Swagg

  • ...
5
 6
 1,400

Chapter 1

Rainbow Dash didn't know how to feel about her current situation. Her emotions were still deciding between a feeling of pure happiness-- a rush of utter joy that she could never find in one of her Sonic Rainbooms-- or infuriating rage,-- of which she would glady tare appart the pony who did this to her... but mostly she felt pain. Lots of pain.

A shrill scream floaded the Ponyville hospital, disturbing it's waiting patients and rattling the leaves off the outside trees.

"WHERE IS HE APPLEJACK?! TELL ME WHERE HE IS!!"

"Sugarcube! Calm down, he's on he's way." The farmer was working up a cold sweat trying to calm her sreaming friend. Personally, she felt as though Fluttershy was the better pony for the job, but the yellow mare had been physically forced to sit in the waiting room with the others until he arrived. Being an enthusiastic about caring for her animal friends, Fluttershy had experianced and delt with plenty of births in the past... just, never any that included her oldest pony friends.

Applejack shuddered as the image of Fluttershy attempting to launch herself at another Ponyville nurse crossed her mind, but she was quickly distracted when Rainbow Dash stared ripping her ear drums out with words from a volcabulary AJ hadn't ever heard the pegasus use before. She knew Rainbow was usually loud and brash, but wow!

"THAT'S IT! I NEED MEDS!!! GIVE ME SOME DRUGS BEFORE I BUCK EVERYPONY FROM HERE TO CLOUDSDALE!!!" cyan hooves took a swipe at a passing seinor stallion's medical suplies in the hallway, let down only by the fact Applejack was so damn strong! Her and her stupid applebucking muscles,if it were any other time of Rainbow's life, she would have put up a better fight, but the slowly incressing contractions were taking their toll.

Finally, Applejack, Rainbow and the nurse arrived at one of the foaling rooms, where a doctor and another set of nurses were preparing for the new bundle of fur to arrive.

Rainbow Dash was still yelling about anything and everything when she was pushed onto the bed, and all Applejack wanted was a glass of hard cider.

"HE'S NEVER GOING TO TOUCH ME AGAIN!!!!"

Yep, having a foal was an experiance braught upon them from an entirely different universe.

---

AN://... Hmm, this is a completly random thought that popped into my head after watching this weeks new episode 'Read it and weep', when Dashie is in hospital. I found it somewhat amusing in my head, and It just wouldn't go away so I wrote it down and, actually, im kinda happy with it.

I may or may not continue this... but it really depends. It was more of a one off 'I need to get you out of my head right now' type of thing. So don't get your hopes up.

(I haven't even had this edited/preread yet. so as always, you're welcome to point out any errors I missed.)

DashiexX~~

Comments ( 6 )

"witch she would glady tare appart"
which she would gladly tear apart

and some other mistakes like Hallway having one L instead of two and something else I've completely lost. I kinda like this idea you could totally make it longer if you felt like it. Try and expand it cause rainbow having a foal does seem like an interesting idea (one I've yet to come across besides her 'adopting scootaloo' I've never seen her have her own)
so decent job

Other then a few errors, it looks great. I would love to see more of this.

:twilightsmile:

That's pretty good! I'mma track it just in case, okay?

i say you could of made it longer. but all in all good job.

A fine fic for a first fic. You may be in need of a proofreader or and editor though. I wish you the best of luck in your future stories.

Login or register to comment