• Published 9th Feb 2013
  • 287 Views, 11 Comments

The Solar Stallion - Ghostreet



One year has passed since the fall of the Princesses against the Gryphon kingdom and just a pegasus stands against this enemy.

  • ...
4
 11
 287

Chapter 3 Kings and Princesses

Wing woke by the sound of trumpets calling for the soldiers to wake up, he was lying on a soft and warm pillow and had his eyes closed, “Just five more minutes” he thought, then he moved to a more comfortable position and nuzzled the pillow.

“… mmmrrr”.

He froze for a moment, “Did my pillow purred?”. Wing was confused, opening the eyes he could see his hooves hugging some white furred pillow, lifting a little from the bed, he examined more closely, and could see the pillow had wings and hooves, “Celestia?”, by the time he remembered what happened yesterday, Celestia´s eyes suddenly opened.

“Good morning Wing”.

He jumped in surprise, falling of the bed upside down, and poking his head from the side of the bed replied.
“Princess I’m sorry, I didn't realize that I fell asleep here”. Was blushing, when he realized, with who was sleeping.

“You were very tired from yesterday, and the couch was no place to sleep”, Said Celestia and giggled “also you are very
cute when you sleep”.

Wing´s mind blew up and started to mumble nonsense, and then he composed himself and nervously said.
“I’m going to see if somepony can bring us the breakfast”. No waiting for a response, he rushed through the door.

Outside of the tent, Wing has a battle with himself.
“Why did I run like that”.
“Because you like her”.
“What!? Which side are you?.
“Well I´m part of you, but I will choose her side, just tell her how you feel when you see her”.
“But I don’t want to lose someone I love again”.
“Let the past stay in the past or you want to live lonely?”.

Before he could answer the question a soldier interrupted his thoughts, with a salute said.
“Sir, Commander Steelhoof sends me to inform you that the King (name) is coming here”.
“What!?, and why didn’t told me yesterday?”.
“Because the Princess requested that you were not bothered”.

Wing remembering what happened yesterday and relieved because no one noticed replied.
“At what hour he's coming?”.
“He will arrive in three hours”.
“Well, notifies the Commanders and tell them to get the camp ready”.
The soldier saluted again and rushed to Steelhoof tent.

After Wing requested a soldier to bring breakfast to him and the Princess, headed for his tent, when he entered, he walked to the armor stand in the room and stared at it with a serious gaze.

Celestia was lying on the bed, when she saw Wing enter into the tent with a serious look, asked
“What happened?”.
“The king Tzao is coming today”.
“That´s great, maybe I can know him better and thank him”.

Sighing he replied. “He just comes when he has a complaint or a request”
“And I don’t think he comes to request me something”. Wing added.
“But I heard that you helped him with some rebels? And for that he allowed you to make a camp here”.

“At the risk of start a war against the Gryphon kingdom and he don’t want to make his people suffer”.
Celestia thought for a moment and asked, “What are you going to do then?”.

Wing grabbed the helmet and passing it from one hoof to another replied.
“I don't know yet, but I will think something and I need you to wait here when he arrives”.




Wing Blade Camp three hours later

Everypony were busy doing their chores, some training or making armors and others doing patrols, but at the entrance of the camp, were Wing Blade and his three commanders waiting for the arrival of the king.

“Are you sure he’s coming?”. Asked Wing to Steelhoof, who just nodded.

Ten minutes after a contingent of guards with an emerald wagon pulled by two ponies arrived to the camp, these ponies had strange armors and everyone had a mask with the form of a dragon face.

One of the guards walked to the wagon´s door, when he opened the door, an Alicorn descended of the wagon, he had green fur and a fine white mane and tail that seemed like silk, he was wearing a red robe, adorned with a gold and black dragon fighting between them, when the king saw Wing and his commanders, they quickly bowed and Wing said.

“King Tzao it´s an honor to have you as our guest”.
“Rise Wing Blade and don’t worry I will not stay long, also my daughter wanted to see you”.

Another Alicorn descended off the wagon, but this was female and much younger, she had a light pink fur with a long green mane and tail, this Alicorn was Princess Lotus, daughter of the King, and with smiling she said.

“Hello general Wing, it’s nice to see you again”.
Wing bowed and nervously asked. “Princess, what are you doing here?”.

Princess lotus was in love with Wing Blade, even though she had visited him only two times, but her father arranged a compromise with some powerful noble, but that doesn’t stop the Princess to try to make her dad mad, and faking a hurt expression replied.

“Oh general and I thought you enjoyed my company, but if you don’t want to see me, I will come back to the palace “. Then she started to walk to the wagon.

“Wait!, I didn´t say I don´t enjoy your company and I just thought that this was a diplomatic meeting”.
“It’s, I only agreed to bring her just because if she want to rule someday, she will need to know how to handle this situations”. Replied King Tzao.

“Well if that's the case, please follow us”. Wing led the king and Princess to his tent, in the corner of his eye, he could see the Princes Lotus examining his flank, already in the meeting room, Wing said. “Please wait here, I will go for another guest, who arrived two days ago”.

While Wing was in the other room, notifying Celestia of the King´s arrival, Princess Lotus was asking to Steelhoof and the other commanders about Wing Blade´s life and the king just simply asked about the situation in Equestria, after some minutes Wing entered into the room, and said.

“King, Princess, allow me to introduce you to our ruler Princess Celestia, Princess this is King Tzao and his daughter Princess Lotus”.

“It´s an honor to meet you”. Said Celestia with a bow.
“The honor is mine Princess”.

Celestia sat next to Wing, since she entered the room, Princess Lotus not removed her gaze from Celestia, when Celestia sat next to Wing, her eyes became daggers, she could see how Celestia was seeing Wing, and she didn´t realize that the conversation had begun.

“Tell me your majesty what brings you here”. Asked Wing.

King Tzao took a more comfortable position and said.
“As you should know, the gryphons are beginning to suspect that we are training an army to attack them, our diplomats has managed to keep out their curiosity, but I'm afraid than that doesn't will be like that forever”.
“You need to buy us more time, five months to be exact and we will be read…”.

The king slammed a hoof on the table an angrily replied. “I will not risk the safety of my people more time”.

Celestia seeing how bad the situation was turning, Stood and said.
“King, we appreciate your kindness, and will not forget you and your peoples help, but if you deny us more time to be ready, all our efforts will be in vain, these ponies have been working day and night and General Wing here”, and putting a hoof on Wing shoulder, making Princess Lotus grind her teeth, she continued “is making a great sacrifice to bring peace to our people”.

King Tzao just snorted and looked away, and then Celestia knelt before him and continued, “So please, I’m begging you, give us more time”. Wing and his commanders were astonished by seeing his Princess knelt before the king.
The King sighed and replied, “Five months no more, and if the gryphons discovers this, we will negate any connection with you”.

“Thank you your majesty, we will never forget this”. After the discussion, wing commanders were explaining his plans to the King, while Wing requested Celestia to follow him to talk in private.

“Thanks Celestia, I wasn´t sure how this could ended”.
“When you rule for so long, you learn how to treat people”. Celestia said with pride, then she continued while winking, “and don’t worry I know you will do great”.

Wing just smiled and nodded, then remembering the conversation that had with himself weakly tried to say.
“Celestia, there´s something that I wanted to say”.
“Hmm?”. Said Celestia arching an eyebrow.

“Well there´s something that have been bugging me all day, and I just wanted to forget it, but I just can´t, the truth is that I lik…”. Before he could finish the sentence, Princess Lotus interrupted and said.

“Oh here you are general”. And disparagingly seeing to Celestia continued “and Princess, it´s nice to see you unharmed”.
Celestia could feel the hate in Lotus words and replied. “Thank you Princess, and I must say...”. Celestia was rudely interrupted by Lotus, who said to Wing.

“General if there is no problem I want to talk to you”. Then she looked to Celestia and continued “In private”.
“Well if there´s no problem with you Princess Celestia?”.
“Not at all, you don´t need to ask me permission”. Celestia was starting to suspect about what Princess Lotus wanted to talk with Wing, but she contained herself.

Princess Lotus requested Wing to follow to his room, entering the room he said.

“Well Princess what do you want to ta…”. Wing stop what he was saying when he felt his body lighter, when he turned to know where the Princess are, saw Princess Lotus horn glowing, she made a grin and tossed him on the bed.

When he landed on the bed, and surprised tried to shout. “Wha…”. But was quickly silenced by a spell.

“I saw how she was seeing you”. Said the Princess while slowly approaching to Wing´s bed, “I saw how you let her be near you”, Lotus was alongside from Wing´s bed, and lying on top of him, whispered in his ear, “And I cannot deny that I'm jealous”, then she licked wing ear.

Wing eyes were wide open, then he pushed aside Lotus, and rushed to the door but before he could leave, Princess magic trapped him again and levitating him beside her.

Wing was struggling, trying to escape from the Princess, but was useless.
“So do you prefer being with her?”, with a grin she continued, “don´t worry I think you and I, especially me, are going to enjoy this and don’t worry, nobody will notice”, her horn glowed again and the tent door closed.

Celestia heard some rustling in the other room and went to investigate, when she was going to Wing´s room, saw the door closed, and was hearing some murmuring inside, without hesitation she called Wing´s name.
“Wing are you in there?”.
“…”.

Inside, Princess Lotus was teasing Wing, kissing his neck and making his way to his mouth, but before she could kiss him, Celestia called again.
“Wing open the door, please”.

Lotus growled by hearing Celestia´s voice, approaching to Wing muzzle, she could feel his breath, accelerated by the situation, but before his lips touched a bright light appeared in the room.

Celestia teleported into the room and seeing the scene, angrily said.
“What´s the meaning of this”.

There was Princess Lotus hugging Wing, he has an embarrassed expression and was trying to cover his shame, without taking his eyes from Wing, Lotus smiled and kissed him.

Comments ( 1 )

I had to change it, because some sexual themes, nothing too extreme and didn't have time to finish my first drawing but i posted something in my deviantart profile
http://ghostreet.deviantart.com/

Login or register to comment