• Published 8th Feb 2013
  • 591 Views, 7 Comments

The Psychological Journal of Inkblot - Hjspalenka



Inkblot has decided to analyze everypony he can find, to determine their psychological health, starting with himself.

  • ...
 7
 591

Intermediary Entry: The Effects of Clover on the Pony Mind

Sorry for my late update, but my attempts to reach my current subject have not been as successful as I had hoped. In order to get near him, and get him to open up to me, I had to allow him to be...comfortable. The sort of pony he is, I had to partake with him in the usage of clover. I must delay his entry for a little longer, whilst I clear my mind. During my time with him, I have begun to jot notes, finding my memory impaired while influenced. For now, though, I shall list the effects that it has on me, as I have them still on my mind, Easy having only just left.

My memory is impaired, I can't recall passage of time too well. My mind is somehow fogged and clear, where I remember little, but am free of thought. Admittedly, I see why he has a fondness for this substance, although I have no need for it. I enjoy things more while influenced, or cloved, as he calls it, but worry more as well, partially due to my inability to recall if I did something or not. My attention during these periods is also limited, and reading a paragraph can take longer than it should. I will not lie and say I do not enjoy it, but I do understand the need to be free from the substance. Perhaps Easy will someday com clean, and can be analyzed as somepony entirely different. I do not have the time to run a lengthy study to find long term personality effects, nor do I have any interest in continuation of use past when it is necessary to my task, as I do not wish for it to influence my studies. The time I spend with him, he seems to see me as a friend, opening up more voluntarily. I too feel open when influenced, so that is likely an effect. Maybe he is the same person cloved and normal, but I wonder if I will ever know. My attention is fleeting, however, and I shall have to do my full analysis at a later date.

~From the desk of Inkblot

Author's Note:

I am so sorry for the belated update, and this bonus chapter is my apology. Also take this art stuff, which is just a scanned picture of the notes Inkblot said he had taken. That's right, this story has reached an all new level. Ego aside, Inkblot will not be a cloverlover, as the notes proclaim. That was merely an insinuation made by Easy Going. Also, clover is legal but controversial in the story, and certainly not something a psychologist ought to be doing under normal circumstances. Also, part of the purpose of this chapter was to offset my first Pinkie chapter, and bring their total to at least 1,000 words, so it is vary short. But I am not dead. Woohoo?

((http://greymatterpony.deviantart.com/art/Inkblot-Update-Notes-on-Easy-Going-359132833))

Comments ( 1 )

LOL! Inkblot is best clover user! Kind of a hilarious plot twist, I seriously am trying to imagine him with Easygoing and it just makes me laugh more XD

Login or register to comment