• Published 6th Feb 2013
  • 966 Views, 31 Comments

The Factory - The Dashie



Dash Johnson used to be your average brony, but after his adventures to Equestria, how "average" will he be?

  • ...
11
 31
 966

5. The Realization

It took me and Scootaloo about 2 weeks to get all the information we needed in order to escape. We had to get plans from some guys, tips from the sane ponies who didn’t want anything to do with the factory, and some tactical phrases for when we escaped for certain actions that Scootaloo would have to perform. Scootaloo was to let me ride on her back and I was to give Scootaloo directions and protection. I had found a discarded pipe which could be used for bashing some heads in case we needed to. I knew Scootaloo was very nervous about going through with this because if we ran into Rainbow Dash, she might not be able to go against her, but I reassured her that I had a plan for that. I couldn’t tell her what it was because then she wouldn’t slow down. I knew we would run in to Rainbow Dash, and I planned to save her. It was about two or so I was told by a pony named BraveWing tipped me off when we decided to execute our escape. BraveWing had brought us a key to unlock Scootaloo’s wing cuffs, so we were able to lift out of the cage and move out through the factory. I had told him to meet us at Twilight’s house at about five, if we had escaped. We knew we were going to escape, but on the downside that we didn’t or if Rainbow Dash didn’t make it, we didn’t want him getting killed for us. He didn’t mind but we had to convince him not to do anything rash until we had gotten to Twilight’s. After me and Scootaloo said our good-byes we started to fly off, and almost immediately the alarms went off and ponies were flying full speed at us with giant knives. I of course got to bash at some of them, but I got Scootaloo to fly off so we could get out before they could close the doors. Scootaloo had told me all about her test and the aspects of the test, and as I looked at the plans of the factory, it was as if they had modeled it exactly after the test. First obstacle in the way was a dead end, except for the air duct right before the end.

“Pull up!” She pulled up right into the duct. I kept telling her “Hold it, hold it, hold it. Now!” She then made a perfect circle and went out the other end of the duct. The next obstacle was faced was some boilers were sticking out in a rhythmic fashion in the aspect of I could think of a beat for Scootaloo to follow in order to weave in between them. As soon as I had got the beat I started chanting,”Right,left,right,left,right,left,right,left” and after about a minute we were out of that mess. The last obstacle we faced was a closing door. The last part of Scootaloo’s test was a dead on sprint, and she said she wimped out, but I knew she could make it,because she had something she did have the first time:Someone to do it with her. “We almost there Scootaloo. We’re almost there. Just a little bit more…” We got out with a second to spare to which we then flew straight into what I guessed was the front lobby. We were about to congratulate each other, when we saw the person we were expecting to see: Rainbow Dash. “Halt, you are not allowed to leave this area. Report back to your cell or I will be forced to report this to Discord.” Scootaloo looked nervous, but I patted her head and stepped forward. To be completely honest, I didn’t know if this would work either, but I had to try. “Rainbow Dash, it’s me and Scootaloo. The pony and person you care about. We are trying to escape, and if you come with us you won’t have to be under Discord’s spell anymore. We can get Celestia and all the other ponies to help us defeat Discord and then…I don’t know I might stay here with you. Please Rainbow Dash. I know you can hear me from inside. We can end this madness, but I won’t leave without you.” She looked like she was ready to break the spell, but then the laughter of a crazed man permeated the room. “Truly touching really. You thought that just because you and Scootaloo were breaking out that Rainbow Dash would instantly go to your side because she would want to protect the two most important beings to her? Ha! You truly are like Rainbow Dash: bold and daring, but level-headed and you don’t think things entirely through. I’ll admit, my spell on her is weakened due to your plight, but there is one little barrier she can’t break yet.” “And what would that be, Captain Crazy?” He simply chuckled at the insult and said, “She can’t get over her feelings for you. She loves you, yes, but her problem is she doesn’t know how she would express that love. She’s a pony and you’re a human; I’m sure you can figure it out.” I knew what he meant, but I didn’t care. “Ok so if I were to stay here, who says that we can’t take a pleasant stroll or fool around, or fly around together with her holding me and me just staring in awe of the sights? I don’t care if I can’t show my love in the extremes, but I can at least show love. I love her in the fact that I wouldn’t want any harm to come to her. Back on earth, I was in a club who talked about Equestria’s beauties, and everyone in that club represented one of Rainbow Dash’s friends in Ponyville. I knew from the time I liked this new world I had heard of, I was the human embodiment of Rainbow Dash: athletic, loyal, free-spirited, awesome in every way. I know that if I was to stay here, I wouldn’t be able to see my friends, but if it means I’m able to get Rainbow Dash out of this hellhole, then I’ll stay here forever!”

Silence reigned for about a minute then Discord just laughed. “You are too much Dash. Do you really think that because you might stay forever that that will free Rainbow Dash of my spell? I would think that you would either have to be turned into a pony or turn her into a human for her to even get through that barrier of love, but sadly, I’m afraid, it is impossible to preform, even for Princess Celestia and Twilight Sparkle combined, but I grow tired of this. Rainbow Dash, take Dash and Scootaloo back to their cell.” The next part was scary at first because she said, “Yes, sir” without blinking an eye, then she winked at me, and I knew we, I mean, I had freed Rainbow Dash of her trance and that we were busting out of here because the next thing she said was, “But, master, may I say one thing before I do?” “Sure go on. It couldn’t hurt anything anyway.” I and Rainbow Dash must have been thinking the same thing because we said the next phrase at the same time. “SEE YA LATER!” She grabbed me and we bust through the door and Scootaloo tagged along right behind this. Discord was yelling bloody murder after us. “YOU THINK YOU’RE GETTING AWAY?! HA! ILL COME LOOKING FOR YOU, AND WHEN I DO, YOU WILL DIE!” Rainbow Dash looked at me with a smug look and said, “So what now Mr. Dash?” I thought of a good strategy and then I told both of them what it was. “Scootaloo, go into Ponyville and get everyone ready. Tell them to get ready for a rumble. Rainbow Dash and I are going to tell Princess Celestia about the Rainbow Factory and hopefully get some support. Meet back in Ponyville.” She flew away and I knew one thing: There was gonna be war and it wasn’t going to be pretty.

Author's Note:

I know this chapter was a little shorter than my other chapters but i guaratee you guys the next chapter will make up for it. Thanks again for reading!