• Published 13th Feb 2013
  • 1,224 Views, 28 Comments

Frost and Flame - Snow Shard



Well were do i start? First of all, my name is Snow shard i'm a phoenix pony. phoenix ponies are rare to start with but i'm the rarest of them all a frozen phoenix pony. you might ask what is a frozen phoenix pony? Well do want to know?

  • ...
21
 28
 1,224

Frost and flame (chapter four)The black phoenix

Hi how ya doin? just to be sure you all understand when i use [] it's my input on what is going on in the story, most of you probably got that but just to be sure. from now on i will be doing some small things different.--but before we talk about that i wish to address something, some of you have been complaining about my grammar and while you surely have the right to think as you wish but i just don't see a reason to change much more then i have, so the new updates will [maybe] be the last if they are not to your liking then you know read something else this story is so it may be enjoyed and kill time if that's what your after i have no need nor right to force you to keep reading so comments about my grammar will be read but probably not acted upon but if you see something that looks like a spelling mistake or if you have advice about the story don't hold back i read all comments. but in a way i have to thank all who were hating on this story it made me take a look at it and finally say i put this out because it was one of the things a had come up with and i wanted to show it to anyone who wanted to look.--i will from now on be using some things to help with understanding the story such as: naming the speaker better for those long conversations for example.

Darth Snow Shard: Twilight, i am your father.

Twilight Skywalker: no that's impossible!

Darth Snow Shard: no for real, i even got wonderbolts tickets for you and your friends.

Twilight Skywalker: oh...

i will also be adding more detail to the story say something if i fail. that's all enjoy the story.

Ever wonder? if you have something stronger then yourself inside you?..well what if you did.

*smack!* Snow Shard's body hit the clean nearly mirror-like floor of Princess Celestia's study as the shattered vase he'd broke on his head crashed to the floor as well. everypony in the room stood there in shock even the Princess was wide eyed as the five little ponies yelled out at once. "IS HE STUPID?" while pinkie sat humming to herself eyes closed and happy as always. Princess Celestia: "well, that's one way to overcome fear." she said still surprised by Snow Shard's rather drastic move. Twilight: "ummm yeah so can you fix him Princess?" Princess Celestia: "yes, yes i think so well i guess this will make things easier, in a way. this spell will not be easy to brake i wanted the one afflicted by it to stay away for a long time i will need to set him down somewhere, somewhere that is not the floor." lifting him with a levitation spell she placed the the

now sleeping Snow on a nearby sofa. Twilight: "umm princess why do you have a sofa in your study?" Princess Celestia: "hmm? oh Luna likes to use this as a gaming room from time to time. i will need my full attention on Snow i shall tell the guards to be sure we are not disturbed." she then turned and walked to the door stopping in front of it she gently opened the door using her magic and poked her head out and looked to the guard on her right. Princess Celestia: "please be sure we are not disturbed and if anypony would like to see me please tell them i will meet with them as soon as i can after i finish my business here." Guard: "yes your highness." Princess Celestia: "thank you." she smiled and pulled her head back in to the room walking back to the ponies she looked at Snow. Princess Celestia: "right,we may now begin i will need to delve in to his mind to remove the spell if i am disrupted in any way it could cause severe damage to him."

Twilight: "understood" the Princess nodded to Twilight and closed her eyes as her horn lit. her experience in this kind of thing let her find the spell rather quickly. the inside of everyponies mind was different the inside of Snow's was well, a blizzard not a vary strong one with green trees, no a forest of pine-trees she stepped in to the forest it then was warm the blizzard still went on but it was warm she could see though the snow flying around her clearly, in it's own way it was peaceful. she walked farther in to the forest until she saw one tree that did not look like the rest it was the same in almost all ways except it was black, jet black this was the spell, she focused her magic and made a beam that slowly started to cut through the tree.

Twilight sat happily reading the Princess's book collection while Applejack and Rainbow dash stood in the corner bored as hell. Fluttershy was just peacefully siting not to far from Twilight aside from stretching her wings once or twice and looking out the window she was like a part of the room itself. amazingly Pinkie was also siting peacefully smiling and thinking about what her next party should be about and the coming party for Snow and what he might like for it her face darkened as she realized she never asked what his favorite flavor of cake was but she perked up again when she thought to herself everypony likes chocolate. Rarity was over where Snow had hit himself with a vase cleaning up the shattered parts and piecing it back together as she thought about how Snow was a stallion and had such a mare-like form more impotently she would have to get him to stand still later his feathers gave her the most amazing design ideas.

the Princess was almost done cutting down the tree--good thing too she was starting to consider making a magic chainsaw--*crack* the tree came falling down and just as one bristle touched ground the tree shattered in to tiny lights then diapering. with a sigh her focus on the spell now broke away she then felt something for just a second but she felt it long enough to know, it was nothing good she hated snooping around in Snow's head but if there was even a small chance it was something that would harm her little ponies she had to take a look. before going to see she mentally apologized to Snow Shard.

she walked even farther in to the forest at the center she saw something, a large black door with two chains crossing it forming an X. at the middle locking the two chains was a large bull skull with red eyes she was taken aback by the how sadistic and morbid it looked she had seen something similar to it in her own mind but not so Gothic she knew it was the door to his subconscious where his most private memory's lay she cursed at herself for doing this but she walked up to the door. a light strike from her horn was enough to brake the chains the door opened slightly then it slammed open and the bull skull on the door began to talk in a deep and echoed voice as if it was speaking down a well to her. Bull skull: "The darrrk approaches tho hath opened the seal, his eyes stained black from gazing in to the abyss and the horrors within, his body as the shadows dark color mixed with the bloods crimson beauty, he comes the dark one, he comes the messenger of death his power from only the darkness that fills his soul he is Envoyon." at that moment Celestia knew it was no door to hide his thoughts but to seal this thing and by trying to keep her ponies safe she had set it free

opening her eyes in hurry she got to her hooves only to see something she knew was vary bad mystic writing was moving all over the room written in blood as Twilight attempted to make sense of it all. Applejack looked around to find what was causing it Rainbow flying above the strange text was looking for what was causing it too but she was looking to beat it up Fluttershy was also flying but she was busy being scared Rarity had jumped atop the Princess's desk while pinkie was starring at the dark text saying "ohhh ahhh." the Princess turned to Snow who was now gone at that moment they all felt something, something dark Snow was standing in the center of the room his once green and blue wings now black where they were once green and red where once blue his claws now also black his hair was now red on the left and black on the right with a small white lightning bolt down the middle his blue body now jet black except his face that was a pale blue he opened his eyes they were black all but his irises that were blood red he turned and said. Snow Shard?: " hehe hello to you all." his voice echoed as if two voices were speaking at the same time in a voice that sounded much like his normal carefree and prideful one but much more malice filled and sounded as if every word were laughing at them an evil smile came across his face as now all the strange red text that had filled the room slithered in to him his eyes turned to the Princess and he laughed before saying. Snow Shard?: "Oh hiiiiii~."

the Princess still trying to figure out what was happening knew she had to keep calm Princess Celestia: "who are you? i take it your not Snow Shard." Snow Shard?: "well well so you're not a total fool yes and no i am him but i'm not him but i have a different name then him." Princess Celestia: "And what would that name be? if i might ask." she said in her calm and royal voice now trying to take control of the situation that now unfolded before her Snow Shard?: "what? do you not know it, did you not hear it before when the gate keeper spoke? well, i am Envoyon The black phoenix." at that moment the guards now realizing that something was wrong burst in to the room Gaurd1: "is everypony alright?!" Gaurd2: huh? you who are you?!" not even turning to face the guards he spoke Envoyon: "silence guard. as i was, and as a result of your, trying to keep your ponies safe you hav-"

Guard2: "i said state your name!!" Envoyon: "and i said silence guard. as i was you have set my power fre-" Guard: "I WILL NOT ASK AGAIN STATE YOUR NAME!" now turning to the guard he spoke Envoyon: "oh, well you seem unwilling to silence your voice so...LET ME HELP YOU MAKE IT HEARD." then his eyes flashed red then in response the guards eyes flashed red as well then the guard began to scream but he did not sound normal he sounded like an angry ghost as he yelled Guard2: "ahhhh!! ahhh!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!"and then with a sickening crack the guards bottom jaw broke from his screams as he fell to the ground
his broken jaw swinging freely. Envoyon thought it would be fun to brake his front legs as well so he did with another flash the guard hit the floor unconscious Envoyon: "HAHAHAHA that was amazing, the look on his face!" the Princess along with the other guard and the six ponies watched in surprise and horror. Envoyon now calming down from his laughing got ready to speak Envoyon: "fine then, i guess the intro is ruined in such case i shall now leave i don't like how this place feels. bye bye now" and with that his body became black smoke and diapered leaving all in the room to find out what just happened but then something more pressing came up as they realized the guard that was attacked....was dead.

Author's Note:

hope you all like i will try to do the next one soon