• Published 5th Feb 2013
  • 778 Views, 3 Comments

The Uncontrollable Weather - Frikishzooka



Rainbow Dash woke up one day only to see the weather in Equestria uncontrollable.

  • ...
 3
 778

IV - Black Figure (Final)

Chapter IV - Black Figure (Final)

"... And you came... That's all I remember." Rainbow told the story to the Princess Celestia and Princess Luna about everything that happened today.

"Ahem, Rainbow, would you mind to find the black figure you're talking about?" Celestia asked the nervous cyan pegasus. "Uhm, well, okay your highness. But, what about here?" Rainbow asked. "We'll take care of everything here, now go my dear..." Celestia said in demand. 'I'll hope you'll "take care" everything...' she thought, then flew away to find the black figure.

She went to the weather machine first, after all, she first saw the black figure a while ago. "Let's do this..." she whispered, then pushed the door hardly as she ever could. What a coincidence, the black figure was there! "Hey, it's you ag---" she was bumped by the figure and almost fainted, but got control of herself and flew to catch the figure. Rainbow was surprised, the black figure's suit took off and she was shocked on what she saw... The figure was a pegasus!

Not only did she knew the figure was a pegasus, but she saw that golden mane, and saw it somewhere before, but she just can't remember. But then it hit her, she knew who the pegasus is with the golden mane. It was the pony she met again yesterday when she was at the Wonderbolt Academy.

It was Lightning Dust.

"Lightning Dust! It was you!" Rainbow yelled, "Shit." Lightning gasped, after 30 minutes Lightning weakened, but then the golden mane pegasus heard a boom from behind. "What the---", she cried, but interrupted by Rainbow's ultimate move.

The Sonic Rainboom.

Lightning survived the crash and tried to escape; too late. "You! Why did you mess up the Weather Machine you bitch!" Rainbow said in anger. "I just wanted revenge, okay! I wanted to have revenge on what happened on the Wonderbolt Academy! I got kicked out so I planned on having revenge on you! The police kept finding you 'cause they thought you we're the culprit, did you notice the police around you?" a scared Lightning replied.

"Er, no... But," Rainbow said. "But what?" Lightning asked. "Come with me." she demanded. "W-where you taking me?" the golden mane pegasus asked in fear. "To Ponyville."


"Your highness, here is the pony who messed up the weather." Rainbow said, proudly. "Lightning Dust." "Well, hello Lightning Dust my dear, why did you mess up the weather machine?" Celestia asked, Lightning opened her mouth and started talking the whole story.

Luna started speaking after the story had been finished, "You just wanted revenge because you we're kicked out of the Wonderbolt Academy? That's stupid." "Luna, stop insulting." Celestia demanded. "Just sayin'!" Luna replied in laughter. "I'm so sorry your highness," Lightning apologized. "It's okay, we just have this madness to stop, the uncontrollable weather is getting really out-of-control." Celestia comforted the sad pegasus.

"I know how to fix everything your highness." Lightning said. "How?" Celestia asked. "I just loosen some bolts when I was glitching up the machine." "Would you mind taking us at the weather factory?" Celestia asked again. "Why yes."

When they reached the Weather Factory, they went straight to the Weather Machine. Lightning fixed the bolts, but the machine was still going out of control. "Shoot, this is not working!" an angry Lightning exclaimed. "Hmm," the night princess replied in confusion, "Wait, I see something." "What do you see sister?" Celestia asked. She pointed to the top of the weather machine, which there was a pipe gone in order to fix the machine.

"What the hell? I saw a pipe there when I was glitching up the whole system!" Lightning yelled, "Hmm, we need to find the pipe. Wait, I remember a pipe room here somewhere..." Rainbow was puzzled at first but then she remembered. "Ah hah!"

"I remember! Wait here." the rainbow maned pegasus said and flew to the pipe room. When she got there, the door was locked. But, she blasted the door open by flying through. "Ow." she said in pain. She stood up and went to find a pipe. But none was perfect for the machine's pipe size.

"AGH!!!" she cried. She flew to a store near to the weather factory; she found the pipe! "Yes! Now to pay for... Oh no." Rainbow said but was troubled. She had no money for the pipe, she flew quietly to the store door and got out. Then she went to the machine.

"There." she fixed it but it was still going out of control. "Hmm, I think I need to... pull.... this... LEVER!" Rainbow tried but can't. "Give it to me." Celestia demanded. But it was stuck, no matter what they can do. "I can do this." Rainbow got out and flew to the sky. Really high.

Then she did the Sonic Rainboom towards the lever, she swooped down and went the room, she grabbed the lever and pulled it down to finish everything. She gave the lever it all. Everything. "Faster! The weather is getting worse!" Luna cried out. But then, one loud squeak was heard.

'SQUEAK!'

The lever was pulled and the machine was running perfectly. Everywhere in Equestria, no more chaos, none.

No more uncontrollable weather. Nothing.

"Oh dear Equestria." Rainbow finally said, and fainted.


"Ah, ouch." Rainbow said, but everything was blur for a moment. "Where am I?" she asked. Then her sight became clear, she knew where she was. She was in the hospital. "What happened? Oh dear Celestia..." she said, but she heard the door swung open and she saw her five friends, Princess Celestia and Lightning Dust.

"Rainbow Dash! Are you okay?" Pinkie asked. "Yeah, just a minor concussion." she replied, she groaned. "You saved Equestria. Everypony from around the world." Twilight happily said. "Really? That's... That's awesome." Rainbow laughed. "You've been a hero." Celestia said. "Aw yeah..." she smiled. "Um, guys..." the weakened cyan pegasus said, "What do you want my dear hero?" Celestia asked.

"You guys and I, awesome." Rainbow said in laughter. "Oh Rainbow Dash!" Celestia exclaimed happily. Everypony laughed with Rainbow Dash laughing the loudest.

The End.

Author's Note:

The final chapter. Hope you like it! :D

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment