• Published 29th Jan 2013
  • 517 Views, 44 Comments

Wishing Star: R-Type - Quantum_Shift



Rose is a mildly angst ex-teen. Now, she's a less-angsty earth pony, lost and confused in a new world...

Comments ( 7 )

Aww.... and I was so looking forward to them having a four way... :fluttershysad:

2805952
That's not an impossibility. I just need internet to get time to write more.

2824975
I do have a couple small questions, one which involves spoilers, so I'll leave that one, but, I did notice that the two fics present so far happen to also be the names of games... was that intentional? Does that have other meaning?

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out... although that's an interesting coincidence, don't you think? Going to go read C-Type now...

2825086
:rainbowderp:
They are? Holy cow, I didn't know that... Thanks for pointing it out.
Anyhow, hope you enjoy the story. Feel free to ask potentially spoiler-y questions via the PMs, I'll respond as soon as I am able.

2826491
Super R-Type
Z-Type

As you can see, two very different games, but games none the less. I own R-Type, it's one of my favorite shooters for the SNES.

Edit: I did a google search, just because I was curious... There is a C-type, but unfortunately it's not a game. That woulda been freaky if it was, eh?
C-Type

2827273
No kidding...
But the letters refer to the protagonist's name, which is loosely based off of the name of the friend of mine who is helping write it.
Z-Type for Zach
R-Type for Rose
C-Type for Cole
A-Type isn't released yet
E-Type isn't either
and the last one hasn't been chosen yet, and I want to find another female writer who would want to join in. I have a couple of friends who are saying 'maybe', and a possible double for the last slot, if one of my friends and her boyfriend wants to do the RP.

3104632
To a degree.
But the Slime Ponies were intro'd before, and they simply come in a variety of 'flavors'. Including Magma, Spelljelly, and the infamous Black Pudding, which is a hell of a lot worse than it sounds.

You wanna know what's really scary? Nightlings. They have no form of their own, so they take the forms of things that terrify you most so you'll leave them alone. They eat dust and lint. Not that dangerous unless you're scared of something with physically dangerous features, like a Blue Shell or something. Or pools of acid.

Login or register to comment