• Published 22nd Jan 2012
  • 3,198 Views, 46 Comments

Humans in Equestria - TheOwl



Humans in Equestria. A couple of comedic stories poking fun at HiE stories.

  • ...
5
 46
 3,198

Story 2#

Story 2#


My Life sucked.

Eighteen years going around, on this miserable earth looking a human nature and being totally disgusted by it. I graduated a shitty School and afterwards took a shitty job at a Burger Joint. I was always bullied with no friends, grown cynical from bullying and being in dept. I also had no friends.

My parents were responsible for this. My “parent” at least. My mother died when I was four in an accident involving a banana and a tricycle. My father was an alcoholic man beast that beat me everyday when I didn’t do what he told me to do. The cops never believed me, despite him daily beating me with nail clippers, whips, staplers, box cutters, clubs, pencils, broken CDs and don’t even ask what he did to me when he got his hands on the pineapple.

Damn.

Anyways, one night after getting beaten by my father for not been filled with candy, after my father hang me from the ceiling and beat me like a pinata, I finally took a walk after breaking the boarded window, like I did every night. As I was heading somewhere around in the cold, I noticed a hole in the ground. On a closer look I inspected that it was a portal. It had an orange glow around it and it had a small light on the bottom. I took a nearby can and threw it in there. I never heard it hit the ground.

One thought crossed my mind to jump in the portal. Maybe, whatever was in there would be better then the shitty life I had here. That thought lasted approximately one point twenty nine seconds, before I decided that randomly jumping into portals may not be a very wise idea. The rock could have been torn apart by the forces of whatever was on the other side. For all I cared its a hole on the ground, let NASA or some shit deal with it.

Before I could call the authorities on this wonderful discovery, the portal disappeared.

“Meh, whatever”

After that I headed off to my destination. A small dealer behind an alley happily gave me a loaded gun in exchange for a copy of Lesbian Rape 2: The Carpet Revolution that my father kept around.

I had decided to go kill the old geezer and finally finish watching all of his Battlestar Galactica DVD's.

Sweet revenge?

Sweet revenge indeed.