• Published 22nd Jan 2012
  • 3,128 Views, 1,893 Comments

Continuing the Dream - Blue Breeze



A certain wind controlling pony moves to Ponyville to finally live out his dream after eight years.

  • ...
7
 1,893
 3,128

PreviousChapters Next
A Promise

Author's Note: Hey everybody. Just here to say thanks for helping this story to reach a thousand views. I know it's nothing special, but it sure does make me feel special. Now, on with the story(there I go sounding like a broken record again).

We start to make our way out of the forest when Scootaloo suddenly speaks up.

"So, Blue, how is that you have those strange powers anyway? I've never ever seen unicorns do anything like that." she says.

"To be honest, I really have no idea." I reply. "I've read of old legends about certain ponies being born with magical powers like mine. I guess I'm just one of those ponies. And if what Twilight told me is true, I'm the first known pony with such powers in over one thousand years."

"That's amazin'." Apple Bloom says.

"Yeah, with powers like yours, I bet you could become really popular." Sweetie Belle says. I'm gonna stop her right there.

"That's what I'm worried about."

"Why?" asks all three of them.

"Because I'd prefer not to get hounded by ponies all the time just because I happen to have these powers. Plus, having these ponies know about these powers may end up with getting me unwanted attention from the wrong kind of ponies. So I really hope you girls can promise to keep this a secret."

"But being famous could be really awesome!" Scootaloo says excitedly.

I think I know how to get them to promise. "Maybe, but if you girls can keep this a secret, you may get your cutie marks in keeping secrets." I say with a smirk.

They all look look at each other excitedly. "CUTIE MARK CRUSADER SECRET KEEPERS! YAY!" they all shout. I'm never going to get used to that.

I put a hoof to my mouth. "Shhh, it's supposed to be a secret."

They all look at me and blush in embarassment. "Cutie Mark Crusader Secret Keepers. Yay." they all whisper.

I chuckle at this. These three are actually pretty cute when they're not eing a pain in the flank. I look over to Rainbow Dash. "Hey, Dash. You've been awfully quiet since what happened back there." I say to her. "Is something wrong?"

She snaps to attention at my question. "Huh? Oh, no, nothing's wrong. It's just, what you did was really amazing. Even from hearing your stories, I never expected anything like that. It was insanely cool." she tells me.

"Heh, thanks." as we walk, I see some light shining through. "Hey, I think I see the exit."

We reach the exit to be met with Fluttershy and the others. Sure took 'em long enough.

"GUYS!" they all shout.

"Rarity!" Sweetie Belle shouts.

"Applejack!" Apple Bloom shouts.

They both run up to the before mentioned ponies.

"Apple Bloom, what did I tell ya about goin' inside the forest?!" Applejack asks in little sister.

"You too, Sweetie Belle! I've told you a million times to NEVER go in there!" Rarity shouts at Sweetie Belle.

"I'm sorry, sis." the fillies say in unison.

"Sis? Sweetie Belle's your little sister, Rarity?" I ask.

"Yes she i-WHAT IN EQUESTRIA HAPPENED TO YOU?!" she shouts in horror.

"What? What's wrong with me?" I ask worriedly.

"Blue, you're covered in blood." Twilight tells me.

I look down and notice that I am indeed covered in blood. Don't know how I missed that. I think I know where it came from. "It must've happened when I slammed into that manticore." I tell them.

"What manticore?"

"Well, when we found the girls, they were being chased in the forest by a manticore. I used my powers to cut the manticore and then I rammed into it. That must be where the blood came from."

"The blood doesn't bother you at all?"

"Nah, blood doesn't really bug me like it does some ponies. I really don't see why ponies freak out over it so much."

"Well, thank you so much for saving Sweetie Belle. " Rarity says to me.

"And Apple Bloom, too. " Applejack adds.

"No problem. Now, if you dn't mind, I really need to get washed up." I say jokingly.

"Of course. Good bye."

"Take care."

"See you later."

"Bye, Breezy."

"Blue?" Dash says to me.

"Yeah, Dash?"

"You may have been okay fighting that manticore, but I still want you to ttake it easy and not come to work."

"You got it, boss." I tell her jockingly with a salute.

She giggles a little. "Alright, see you around." she says before flying off.

"Come on, Blue. Let's go get you cleaned up." Fluttershy tells me sweetly. She leads me back to her cottage. As we enter her cottage, Angel hops over to me and starts looking at me like, "What the...".

"Hey, Angel." I tell the white rabbit. I think he noticed the blood. I quickly try to come up with something. "Oh, this red stuff on me? It's, um... it's strawberries!"

He looks at me like, "Really?"

Yeah, Applejack need some help squashing strawberries for strawberry jam, so I help her squash 'em. I guess a got some on me." I say and give a nervous laugh.

He gives me an, "Alright." look and hops away. That was close. I then head upstairs and into the bathroom to take a shower. Fluttershy insisted on me helping because of my injuries, but I decline. I'd rather not have a mare help scrub me down.

Half an hour later.

After taking a shower and getting my bandages replaced. I decide to hit the hay and get some sleep.

"Oh, going to bed already, Blue?" Fluttershy asks "Not that there's anything wrong with that." she says shyly. She's so cute when she's shy.

"Yeah, I've had a long day and could really use a rest. Good night, Fluttershy."

"Good night."

I get into bed and start thinking about tomorrow. 'Maybe I'll head over to Pinkie's tomorrow. Something's just bound to happen there.'

PreviousChapters Next