• Published 2nd Feb 2013
  • 609 Views, 5 Comments

Bots and Bronies - ultramagnus86



While the Ponies are in Vegas, the other Autobots head to BronyCon to get reinforcements, and you just might believe who they pick! (Hint: They're the MLP creme de la creme.)

  • ...
9
 5
 609

Knighting

It was a bright day on Cybertron, for the Mane Six and their human counterparts were being knighted.

The ponies and their counterparts looked before each other in amazement. The ponies had never seen a human up close, and vice versa.

Then, Optimus Prime came forth. "My fellow Cybertronians," he began. "This is a great day for all of us. We have successfully caught and compromised Megatron and Queen Chrysalis. And, we have managed their last scheme. Now, I would personally like to knight into the Autobot ranks Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Trixie, as well as their human allies, Shaun Scotellaro, Tara Strong, Tabitha St. Germain, Ashleigh Ball, and Andrea Libman."

Then he placed medals around their necks and continued with his speech. "But that does not mean we should stop now. Thousands upon thousands of Decepticons still exist, and there are still countless threats in the Equestrian dimension." Then, he turned to the ponies and humans. "As for you all, we will continue to work with Earth and Equestria. I thank you for your time and your effort. God bless you." Then he turned back to the Autobots. "And may Primus bless the planet Cybertron."

And so, our story ends. But does that mean another book will open if another is closed? We'll just have to see.

The End

[youtube=www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFXqnuw-fAU]

Comments ( 3 )

2105641 Clearly someone's angry.

So...why does this story have so much hate?

The answer is probably the unfortunate truth that bronies do NOT love and tolerate TF fans, despite the live action series being responsible for MLP's reboot.

(excuse the rant, sorry)

Login or register to comment