• Published 2nd Feb 2013
  • 609 Views, 5 Comments

Bots and Bronies - ultramagnus86



While the Ponies are in Vegas, the other Autobots head to BronyCon to get reinforcements, and you just might believe who they pick! (Hint: They're the MLP creme de la creme.)

  • ...
9
 5
 609

Sethisto's Alert

Red Alert casually stepped into the exhibitor hall, while still looking left and right, wondering with slight fear what that slight noise was.

As he ran through, he found the Equestria Daily booth where Sethisto, otherwise known as Shaun Scotellaro, was signing autographs.

"MR SHAUN! MR SHAUN!" Red yelled as he ran toward the booth, lightly pushing the occasional fangirl out of the way.

"Wait. Are you a Transformer? I never knew anything about you guys, but I'm pleased to meet you. What's your name?" Shaun asked as Red Alert approached the booth.

"Red Alert, sir." Red began. "But I'm afraid we'll have to skip the greetings. You see, Megatron and Queen Chrysalis are trying to blow up Cybertron, Equestria, Earth, and the rest of that general area. I would like to, if it's no trouble, enlist you in the Autobot ranks, mainly because you know a lot about the ponies, I think."


"But I have to do all these autographs and some panels. Can I meet you later?" Shaun asked, being honest about his schedule.

"Fine, then." So Red Alert transformed back into his Lamborghini mode, with everyone stepping out of the way, because frankly, they didn't want to get run over.

And so, Red was off without the great Sethisto.