• Published 11th Jan 2013
  • 4,929 Views, 82 Comments

Fifty Shades of Twidash - Silvernis



A simple "slice-of-clop" collection featuring kinky Twidash.

  • ...
21
 82
 4,929
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 19 )

dude i know the feeling. i'm working on my own pieces of work(although i doubt i'll ever publish them)and i always seem to work better when i don't feel well. minus head colds, those knock me out of the game for days!

Dash has the right of it: You're really good at this.

:twilightsheepish:

I know that feel. I woke up one night at ~3 AM and wrote about half of a fairly lengthy (and kinky as hell) clopfic. That was a month ago, and I still haven't finished it.

So what we've learned from this is that Taco Bell's food should be banned from writing competitions as performance enhancers?

2414216>>2414522
I think the stomach ache put me in an odd place mentally: I was too out of it to get distracted by teh internetz or overthink what I was writing the way I usually tend to do, so I just kinda...wrote. That being said, first person present is pretty much easy mode, especially with an informal voice like Rainbow's.

2414579
Probably. :trollestia:

2414368
Thank you kindly. :twilightsmile:

2414368
I agree with wholeheartedly

I wish I was Rainbow Dash and had twi as my girlfriend :heart:

2416453>>2416475
Glad you liked it -- and I'm pretty sure everyone would like to have Twi as a girlfriend. :twilightsmile: She's an egghead, but she's also really sweet.

smashed out 95% of it in half an hour. Compared to my usual pace, that's slightly beyond the speed of light.

*gulp* I sure hope that's not proportionally accurate, because if it is (and my math is right) then we shouldn't expect another chapter for the next 18,008 years!

30 minutes divided by 95% completion = 0.31578947368421052631578947368421 mins per 1% completion.
multiplied by 299, 729, 458 for new rate of completion. multiply by 100 to achieve complete fic. divide by 60 for hours. divide by 24 for days. divide by 365 for years.... gulp... next fic will be complete in 18008.258711848113434270608026917 years. scary, scary thought.

2458368
Too many numbers! Make it stahp!

But in seriousness, I am working on chapters. And stuff. They'll be done...Soon.™ :trollestia: (In truth, I'm not really feeling the Rarity chapter. The going is slow. :facehoof:)

2893070
Stop giving me ideas! :rainbowlaugh:

3828697
Thanks, I'm glad you like it. As I see it, bondage should ultimately be about love and trust, not just sexual power play, so I'm planning to keep things relatively light with these scenes. (And yes, I am working on more.) I want Twilight and Dash's relationship to shine through even when they're getting kinky.

5340798
Fair question. In this case, I was pressed for time, and I guess I figured the climax was sufficiently self-explanatory that I could pull the asterisk trick.

Comment posted by Nerve deleted Oct 17th, 2015

Ugh, I love this. Surprisingly, I hate the book that this one's title is based off of.

6533804 Sorry, I don't remember commenting on this nor reading this. :applejackunsure:
I don't read clopfics to begin with!
I'm sorry, I don't know how this happened, but I never left a comment. Even so, I have deleted that comment, and once again sorry.

Forgiveness? :fluttershysad:

6536378 why are you apologizing ? it was just a useless question .. but anyway , that's fine
:rainbowderp:

Damn this was a good chapter! :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment