• Published 8th Jan 2013
  • 1,532 Views, 81 Comments

Princessy - not plu



My name is Celeste and I am eleven years old. I like sunshine and winter and glitter and cotton candy and fairy tales. I live with my little sister Luna and I am the queen of Equestria.

  • ...
5
 81
 1,532

Confrontation

“Equestria was built on people working together and behaving like good people should. We’ve lived peacefully for generations on six, well, five... things everyone should have. The sixth nobody knows. The first is laughter. When we first met, you played silly tricks to make us laugh. The second is generosity. When you took over, you didn’t kick us out, or lock us away, you let us do pretty much whatever. You shared your kingdom with us. Next is loyalty. You didn’t change anything about how Equestria runs when you became king, and that was true to your kingdom and its roots. Fourth is kindness. You could’ve been super mean to us, but instead you let us be children as long as we didn’t bother you. You may not see kindness in yourself, but it’s in there somewhere. And lastly is honesty. You told me how hard it is to rule Equestria, and I know now that it will be hard. But I’m ready for the challenge. You see, Discord, Equestria has changed you, and made you into a normal, happy citizen, and the changed you can’t have any power of chaos over us because that’s not in our nature, and you are one of us. From this day until forever, you’re not going to be destructive of chaotic any more, because you’ve seen the goodness inside of you, and that can never go away. I’m telling you now to leave this place. Leave and take your chaos and never ever come back ever. Please. I believe you’ll be able to find your goodness anywhere, but the crimes you have committed leave you banished from Equestria.

My name is Celeste and I am twelve years old. I like sunshine and winter and glitter and cotton candy and fairy tales. I live with my little sister Luna and I am the queen of Equestria. I will be the queen today and until forever. I shall not wait until I am fifteen years old. Luna and I are princesses still and we’ll get to dress up and run around the castle but I’ve accepted the fact that I am not normal. Right now you, DIscord, must leave. Because my parents are dead, I get to take care of Luna even though things have changed, we are still Night and Day. My name is Queen Celeste, and this is Princess Luna, Princess of the Night.”

Author's Note:

Written at 1 AM but not posted then as to leave you with a cliffhanger. And no, it's not finished.