• Published 19th Jan 2012
  • 17,204 Views, 1,497 Comments

Sweetie's Mansion - Moon Shooter



A My Little Pony/Luigi's Mansion Crossover

  • ...
30
 1,497
 17,204

Chapters Next
Prologue- The Letter [REBOOT]

To Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Element of Harmony or Whomever Else It May Concern

My name is Specter Yield. We met a few days after I innitially arrived in this region of Equestria when I came through Ponyville. I want to begin by thanking you for the incredibly warm welcome you and the local townsponies gave upon my arrival. It was more than a pleasant surprise after the long journey up to your capital.

Which is in part why I write this invitation to each of you. If it may be my honor, I would like to return the favor by inviting each of you to join me at my manor just outside of town for a private gala hosted by me and my staff of servants who should be also arriving shortly as well. I insist you join as I do not plan to keep you for more than an few hours, as I'm sure you are busy what with the immesurable duties of the Princesses and Elements.

If you are indeed able to find the time to attend, the festivities will of course take place at my private estate at six o'clock in the evening this Saturday. I will not attempt to give directions, as not only am I still unfamiliar with the Everfree Forest area, but I'm sure you already are aware of the location of my estate. I believe you mentioned that you innitially noticed it's location not too long after it's erection. So I'm sure you will "know it when you see it", as they say.

I will conclude this invitation by once again hoping that you will accept, because while there is food and drink, I’m sure each of you would be looking for an explanation of my home and my reason for coming from almost the other side of the country. With your town's supposed notoriety for attracting malicious entities, the last thing I'd desire is for you to think of me as another one of your "Nightmares" or "Discords" I've heard muttered amongst you all. If there's one thing this old stalion would not like to appear as, is a threat.

Once again, I hope to see you very soon.

Sincerely,

Specter Yield


[Continue]

Author's Note:

To those reading this currently, it's worth noting to all that this story has been written with the mindset that events from Season 3 onwards along with the movies and Equestria Girls has not happened.

Also I have no intention of changing or removing the choice chapters. Not because they were ever a good idea, but purely because I'm lazy. If you want to look at the bad endings, more power to you, but for those who see how stupid they are, I apologize. Just go green as I must've written somewhere else.

With that out of the way, please enjoy this trainwreck of a story.

Chapters Next