• Published 19th Jan 2012
  • 1,449 Views, 5 Comments

Brainwashed - SweetieStar



When Sweetie needs to help her friend, she never thinks that her expectations would be so far off.

  • ...
4
 5
 1,449

Brocken Feelings

Sweetie Belle sat in the train for five long hours. “This is taking awfully long” She whined to herself. She got herself some ‘train curtains’ so she could get her privacy and keep away from the fans and the paparazzi. The screaming made her exhausted. She was tiered and she needed some sleep but the shouts and fan squeals didn’t let her to doze off into her dreams. Not only that but also her worries about Scootaloo made her eyes stay wide open. “What is wrong with me?” She asked herself “This is stupid! Why am I even bothering? I’m a Star! Why do I care?” She started telling herself over and over but her heart whined to provide interest in help. “Why do I need to put myself into this? It’s just ruining me! Extra worries are no good. I have a bunch of stuff that I need to complete by the end of this month and THIS just doesn’t fit into my schedule!” She sighed as she knew that what she was saying was not true. She wanted to help Scootaloo, but she didn’t even know how to do it. Scootaloo lives in the clouds and that will be less likely she will be let to come down. After thinking for a few moments, she decided she would pay some pony a visit. Apple jack died with Apple bloom, Rainbow Dash was the Rainbow Factory worker, and Fluttershy was in Canterlot with Twilight; they were doing a research on rare Sympha Bunnies. Pinkie Pie was the only one she could stay with.

Sweetie Belle finally fell asleep, but it was not long after the train arrived in Ponyville. Sweetie levitated her Saddle bags with her stuff on her back. She waited as the queue of ponies went out of the train so that she can come out in peace. As she went out of the train she saw lots of fans asking her for autographs. Sweetie Belle ignored them and just went to her destination. She was never like this, she always paid enough attention to her fans, but her worries made her go on without stopping. She had questions in her head like what will Pinkie think of her? What will she say? What will she do? Sweetie Belle tried to think of words to say to Pinkie, but she was sure she will find an explanation to her visit to sugar cube corner. Sweetie Belle reached the door and knocked on it. She waited for some time and then she heard footsteps approaching the door. Pinkie Pie opened the door but not in her usual form; her hair was straight and she sobbed and cried a little bit. Sweetie belle looked at her in confusion. “Oh, hi Sweetie Belle” Pinkie said smiling weakly trying to be happy. Sweetie Belle came in the house and looked at Pinkie.

“What’s the matter?” Sweetie Belle asked her looking in concern. Pinkie Pie whipped her tear out of her sad pink face. She looked at Sweetie Belle, smiled, but then fell on her knees in front of Sweetie Belle and started crying hysterically with a high pitched voice.

“It was horrible! My daughter, Candy Swirl has disappeared a few days ago, not even Celestia can find her!” She cried “She failed her Flight School test… and… and…” She didn’t say the last words because her crying has beaten it all. Sweetie Belle was shocked; she knew exactly what happened but how to tell Pinkie Pie? She never saw Pinkie Pie so sad. She was not being Pinkie Pie as she used to before. Sweetie gave Pinkie a hug and patted her on the back. Pinkie Stood up and smiled at Sweetie Belle. Sweetie looked at the pink pony and sighed.

“I know what happened….” Sweetie said looking at Pinkie’s curiosity and biting her lip. She took a deep breath. “Rainbow Dash… killed her” She said closing her eyes. Pinkie was confused; Dash was her best friend, why would she do such a terrible thing? Pinkie Pie stared at Sweetie Belle for a long time in shock. Pinkie Pie looked down at once and started tearing up again. Sweetie Belle tried to comfort the sad earth pony, but it seemed hopeless.

“W-Why would Dashie do that?” She asked sobbing . Sweetie Belle thought of what she was going to say for a moment.

“Um… well… she…” Sweetie Belle started. “You know, Scootaloo sent me mail about information on the Rainbow Factory… and they sort of kill Pegasus’s when they don’t pass their final exam and make them into rainbows. That’s why I came here, to help finish this nightmare.” Sweetie Belle looked at Pinkie uneasily and saw how the Pony’s mouth was wide open and how her eyes stretched in fear as if it reminded her of something. Pinkie Pie started feeling numb in her heart.

"She...she...she..." Pinkie Pie looked down and hit the floor with her hoof. Her sad pink face would make anyone come up to her and give her a hug. Everypony who were dearest to Pinkie, died. Her whole family died in the rock farm when their house got burnt down, Pinkie Pie was the only one saved, and that is when she went to find a new home in Ponyville. Mr and Mrs cake went on an expedition to the biggest mountain in Equestria with the baby cakes as a family picnic. Her husband died from an unknown illness. And now... her own daughter died. How was she going t cope with the death of her close ones? Her heart was brocken and she didn't feel like being happy anymore. All she needed was somepony to care about her, somepony to hug and sompony to cry out her feelings to. She put her hooves on her chest and sat on her rump. "Dashie... why?" she whispered to herself. She felt like dying to see her family again. "I... I want to die... to be with them" She sobbed. "All of them" she cried. Sweetie Belle's heart sank. She hugged the pink pony and started to cry.

"Please don't die Pinkie! You still have your friends, remember? Rarity...Fluttershy...Twilight... and me? I don't have anyone Pinkie... I want you to live and they want you to live! you are still needed her. I don't want to loose you, you are my only friend" Sweetie Belle started to cry "If you want I can stay with you for a while" She sobbed smiling weakly "That's what I'm here for." Pinkie looked at Sweetie Belle for a long time and then she smiled and got her cotton-candy hair back on. She stood on her hooves and jumped on Sweetie Belle giving her a big hug. She nodded. they smiled at each other and before their eyes, from the window they saw a big rainbow rising from the skies. "She must be happy in that wrold now..." Sweetie said looking at Pinkie and seeing a big smile on the pink pony's face.