• Published 19th Jan 2012
  • 1,449 Views, 5 Comments

Brainwashed - SweetieStar



When Sweetie needs to help her friend, she never thinks that her expectations would be so far off.

  • ...
4
 5
 1,449

The Hard Time

Hey, the name’s Scootaloo. I am a Rainbow Factory worker and I’m learning to become a professional, right now I’m just a student. My life sucked until I got here, but at least I had good grades at school and I’ve always been the greatest filly in Cloudstale’s flight School. Now I’m a grown up mare and live my life until I can’t enjoy it anymore. I never got to enjoy my life as a filly, but I still have a chance to preform my actions now.

“Scootaloo?” I heard a voice. I woke up slowly not showing it. I had a terrible head ache and I felt weird for some reason and I knew why; my life was always miserable, I had no friends, no family and I always reflected my misery on those who I really did not care about and pain was my only friend. “Scootaloo! Wake up! We’ve got a lesson to get to!” I turned to look at what pony was talking, in front of me stood a pony. I looked at the pony and it took me a few seconds to realize who the pony was. It was my mentor, Rainbow Dash. She was the most trusted pony and she was the greatest in the factory, I was always her fan. I smiled uneasily at her due to the pain in my head that was rumbling louder than a cow stampede. I got off my bed and looked at Rainbow Dash; pride shimmered in her eyes. I looked down and looked at the wounds on my body that came from the higher part of my chest to the lower part of my body. I seemed to forget what happened to them for some reason, but it did look kind of cool on my body. Rainbow Dash flew out of the window and signaled me to follow her. We flew a long way to the factory and the pain in my head and body made me slow down. Rainbow Dash stopped and raised her eyebrow at me. I flew to her and she started flying slowly. “What’s wrong squirt?” She asked me rather rudely. I never heard her saying this to me; in fact I never really remember speaking to her properly.

“I-I just have a head ache…” I whispered weakly. "It kinda hurts..." I sounded weak and it made me feel weak.

“Well, I know what will cheer you up! Today I will teach you how to kill our victim with a LIVE victim” She said looking up at the sky. I squealed in delight and smiled happily, it was going to be SO AWSOME! She looked at me as if she expected a different reaction. What was wrong with her? Was I acting weird? Did my breath smell? “Uh… Squirt? What’s wrong with you? You seem to be acting strange lately!” She asked looking at me with a strange look. I shrugged and we flew on.
As we reached the Rainbow Factory, we were greeted by the guards and they opened the doors for us. We went in and I met a pony that I always wanted to meat; the boss. His name was Black Dasher and he seemed to be in a good mood. “Well hello there Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo, how are you feeling?” He asked.

“Oh! Just great, Dasher!” She said looking at him with a smile.” I looked at them both signaling that I was board. “I have finished the task you have assigned me to do!” She said happily. I looked puzzled. What assignment?

“You always seem to amaze me Rainbow!” He mused. “I guess, it’s time I promote you! You are now my deputy!” He announced. He put a badge on her uniform which said ‘Deputy’ Rainbow happily bounced up and looked at Black Dasher.

“Aw yeah!” She said feeling cool. He looked at her in a flirty manner and it didn’t take me long to find out what he was up to.

“Rainbow Dash… I think we should go to… our victim?” I said whispering not trying to offend the boss. Rainbow Dash looked at me and nodded.

“We should go” She said calmly looking at him. He let us go and right when we were about to leave he stopped us again.

“Wait!” He shouted. We looked back at him, I was annoyed but I still paid some respect and listened. “Scootaloo, after you two finish, Spike will be waiting for you. He is now your apprentice assistant.” He said quickly and I nodded. Rainbow Dash led me with her wing and smiled. We went through the long corridors of death and misery. I was quite excited really. ‘My first victim!’ I thought to myself and smiled in full joy and happiness.
We reached the torcher room and Rainbow Dash told me what to do. “Ok squirt, our victim will arrive any minute, go to the reception and take the information about Candy Swirl.” I obeyed her orders and swiftly ran to the reception. I Pegasus with dark pink hair and a green coat greeted me.

“Information about Candy Swirl please!” I asked her. She took out a clipboard with a picture of Candy Swirl and lots of information that I didn’t care to read. I ran back to the room and gave the clipboard to Rainbow Dash. Dash quickly looked through the information and gave the clipboard back to me.

“Put this on the desk” she said and pointed to the right-corner. I ran to the Desk and put the clipboard on the desk. As I did so, I saw two other clipboards; one said ‘Orion’ and the other, ‘Scootlaoo’ I looked at the photo of the child which was me. I nearly cried, I looked at Rainbow Dash.

“What is this?” I asked her. She looked me.

“Oh, that… I forgot to put away, can you do it for me?” she said as if she didn’t care about me. I looked down and thought ‘maybe it’s just a mistake…’ Rainbow Dash called me to get ready for my first torcher and the excitement overflowed my sadness.

We turned the lights off to make it dark. The Guards took Candy Swirl inside the room. The confused filly stood in the middle of the dark room. She looked around and shivered in fright. “I’m sorry!” She shouted “I didn’t want to fail!” She shouted and started to cry.

“Disgraceful! Shame! Shame!” Rainbow Dash shouted looking at the filly “You must pay! You must be punished!” The filly started to cry more. Rainbow Dash whipped the filly from the darkness “Stop crying!” This sentence reminded me… sort of like I‘ve been through this before. I shook my head and tried to focus. Rainbow Dash chained the helpless Filly to the wall and revealed the room with a spark of light. She saw me standing next to Rainbow Dash. Her green eyes beamed with fear, her lips were wide open. The pink colored mane was slowly coming from puffy to straight and her yellow coat was shivering with fear. That reminded me that it was Pinkie Pie’s daughter. Pinkie Pie was Rainbow Dash’s friend before. I looked at how the filly saw me; a killer, a monster, a terminator. That made me sad but I knew that I wasn’t working here for mercy. I put on my angry face and looked at her. She sniffed her little nose and let out another tear.

“S-Scootaloo?” The filly asked worriedly.

“How do you know my name?!” I demanded. I never accually saw this filly before, I just heard of her.

“W-we played together in Flight s-school…” She said “I-I was a grade smaller… remember?” She asked. I didn't understand, I never saw her... ever. We never played together, I was always alone in school. I felt embaressed as Rainbow Dash looked at me.

“What’s up with your memory?” Rainbow Dash asked whispering. I just shook my head and concentrated on killing her. The humiliation I just experienced made me rage! I took the knife and ran right at her. I smiled crazily at her and stabbed her into the heart. She squeaked one last time and died. I laughed crazily but Rainbow Dash was disappointed. I looked at her. She shook her head “You are supposed to make the filly SUFFER!” she looked at me annoyed “But it was still a good one! You just need more practice.” She tried to cheer me up. I nodded and then she showed me where and how I shout put her organs. I looked as Rainbow Dash cut through the Cutie Mark, I saw how she cut through the eyes. I had a feeling… that I’ve seen it all before but I knew it was all just my bad head ache. Rainbow Dash promised she would teach me how to make a pony suffer and she said that I would be better at times.

I went out of the torcher room and saw Spike. He greeted me and I went after him; I know he was Twilight Sparkle’s (Rainbow’s friends) number one assistant and he was ready to get the job of MY assistant! I came and gave him the first order; relax until tomorrow.

I flew home with Rainbow Dash and she went to bed first thing. I decided to check my mail and I saw only one. I looked at it and opened it, it was short but weird;

I’m coming!
~Sweetie Belle.

I looked at the letter once again. What the buck was that? I threw it away thinking it was just a spam/joke letter, but the name sounded familiar. Sweetie Belle… I thought for a moment and decided to get some sleep; that head ache was really getting through my brain! I said goodnight to Rainbow Dash, Flew to my bed and fell asleep.