• Published 3rd Jan 2013
  • 9,799 Views, 277 Comments

The Legend of Spike: Discord's Mask - DiabloGuapo



After having his heart broken, Spike finds himself in a parrallel world and in a race against time.

  • ...
9
 277
 9,799

Sequel

Hey everybody! I have started to write my next story. However, it's not going to be a crossover with Star Fox Adventures. Instead, it is going to be a vampire story. You see, I'm really not sure what I want to do with the Star Fox story. I wrote the Discord's Mask because I wanted to explore the themes of the game through the characters from MLP. The only reason I was going to do a sequel was become people asked me to do one. I've been wanting to do a vampire story for sometime now, so I've decided to make that the sequel. Maybe some day I'll do the Star Fox story, but for now, enjoy The Legend of Spike: Dracula.

Comments ( 16 )

2465432 Again, what? I'm afraid I don't understand.

2465438 Sorry...

Comment posted by Subatomic Seal deleted Apr 22nd, 2013

2960908 I wouldn't know, haven't played many Zelda games.

3233506
I actually considered using this video, but I wanted to use the music from the game. I wonder if I should go back and change it.

3295332Another cool idea, nice. And reading the second chapter...now.

4561498

Jump to 1:00 and 5:06

Great fic... Really

Adventure - Dark - Comedy - Mistery - Sadness

All together and also very long, it was great thank you

4575211
Actually, there is a game for this. It's called the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. :rainbowlaugh:
Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I actually can't play Majora's Mask anymore without immediately mentally replacing the characters with the ones from this story. When I play the game, for some reason I see Link like this...th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/168/8/6/the_legend_of_harmony___spike__the_hero_by_hellbeholder-d691elx.png

Man this story was great!!!:twilightsmile:
I'm going back and reading your previous story's:yay:

Just finished and going to say you did a fantastic job of both hitting the points of the original game (my favorite Zelda game) while also exploring MLP characters and their relationships (or the ones you like ;) ). Eh, on a side note. I've always more liked the idea of a Spike/ Alicorn sister pairing. It's the only ending where it's not super depressing due to aging problems. There's also the fact that I doubt dragons and ponies are compatible children wise. Eggs vs. live births are far from the same. At least with gryphons/hippogriffs the bottom part is mammalian for both ponies and gryphons.

I loved reading this entire story!! Thank you so much for making it, it was awesome!!! :yay:

I read this and I took out my N64 and played Majora's Mask all over again.

👍 on the new cover.

Login or register to comment