• Published 20th Jan 2012
  • 1,336 Views, 19 Comments

Pandorum: The Lost Tapes - JackAnarchy



My name is Doctor Alex Jensen. I was recruited by A.E.G.I.S as part of a top secret project, codenamed 'PANDORA'. Then, on May 13th, 2012, something went terribly wrong. I am Doctor Alex Jensen, and tonight will be the longest night of my life.

  • ...
5
 19
 1,336
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

Did..... did you really?

Did you finally?

7380411 Because zombies make for an awesome story :pinkiehappy:

oh sweet Luna's moon this story has me on the bloody edge of the scraps of my sanity. well done and please do more!

7386926 Thanks for the comment :pinkiehappy:. I haven't been working on this for a while. I need to be in a horror mindset to get back into it.

Just checking out this story years later and I have to say so far it's one of the best post apocalyptic stories on this site. I prey against all odds it's not dead....

9387659
Thanks for the fave and comment :pinkiehappy: It's technically not dead but I've been trying to scrounge time to write but failing. I might return to this one day if I ever find the time to write again.

9387663
Well I can't complain about that I guess.:pinkiesad2: I hope you manage balance things out and succeed in your goals online and off.:pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment