• Published 26th Dec 2012
  • 561 Views, 14 Comments

A Friendly Visit - Haybales22



Fluttershy's cousin comes to town delivering feed and supplies for the animals and decides to let her introduce her to her friends. (First fanfic feauring my OC, Haybales, don''t laugh)

  • ...
5
 14
 561

Not the Whole Truth

Fluttershy woke up in a closet, which happened more often than you would think it would. She attempted to open the door, but found that there was somepony blocking the door. By the sound of the snores, they were defineatly asleep, or passed out drunk. Probably both. She settled in for a long wait in a closet...


Haybales woke up warm, in the soft embrace of a large stallion, which didnt happen as often as you would think it would. She had no intentions of moving, wanting the caress to never end, but knew it would at some point be necessary. From what she could see, the cottage was utterly destroyed, or at least the den was. Red solo cups, glasses, napkins, garbage, and ponies lay strewn across the floor; crushed, broken, ripped, dirty and passed out. By the way Mac was snoring, he was gonna be out for a while. she looked at the many bottles and disposable cups beside him, some of which had "Big M" written across the side so they didnt get the cups mixed up. She could smell the cider on his breath, sweet, sour and musky. She snuggled in closer for another nap.


Rarity had seen the two farm ponies fall asleep on the couch and her plan gained motion. She had went home earlier than others, wanting not to be drowsy for the execution of this master scheme. For a high-class pony she could really hold her liquor. She smiled, knowing that the only other pony who could drink as much as her had not gone to the party that evening. She bathed, brushed, dressed and styled, and when ready, set out at a brisk walk. Her destination: Sweet Apple Acres.


"HE DID WHAT?!?!?!?" screamed the orange mare in an outrage. "I'm telling you Applejack, he slept with that cousin of Fluttershy's. The one with that little cart of animal feed. Ande he invited her to that dubtrot concert in Los Pegasus." explained Rarity in that innocent tattle tail voice she has. Appkejack was appalled "He knew damn well those tickets were for Applebloom and her friends!" Rarity smiled knowingly, "Well, you do know how stallions think, with their 'little head'" Applejack pounded her fist into her hoof in rage. I'm gonna get that stallion, and show him what for!