• Published 2nd Dec 2012
  • 582 Views, 11 Comments

The Last Ride - thedandyman009



A strange little filly disguised as a human was taken by the bank robbers Just after her dad passed.

  • ...
6
 11
 582

Good Memories

Just as the police left the house to check on the stolen vehicle on the other side of the neighborhood. Dennis was still in the attic looking at this book which was actually a photo album. Want he opened a book, he saw Anna and her father in the living room making silly faces. Dennis was guessing that this man is John Ruiz the father of this child. But then something got even strange once he turned the page. He saw a little pony sitting next to John at the kitchen table in the morning. The pony looked weird to Dennis because it looks like a cartoon. He was wondering where Anna was in the album. Until he saw the next picture where a little filly was riding on Johns back as he was a horse. It looked like they were having fun. Then Dennis saw something which surprised him. He saw A pony's horn on its forehead.

"Is that... a Unicorn?" Dennis thought of himself.

He turned the page where he saw a pony doing some amazing levitation spell on those stuffed toys. Dennis's eyes was way wide open, and kept looking at those photos of the little filly, and John together, at the house, but the one thing he saw in those photos is John and Anna spending their christmas time together in small town of Aspen, Colorado. Finally Dennis reached to the end of page where he found this homemade fathers day card, its written in little scribble saying.

"I love you dad. Love Anna".

Then Dennis said to himself." Anna's a... Pony? How can that Be?"

Then Dennis put the photo album back on the floor, and find himself a weapons, and gear box next to the old stuff. Dennis found this fancy black leather jacket, a bullet proof vest, a Pistol with a suppressor, ammunition, and a small birthday present. Dennis hold the present and saw the sticker saying

" To Anna From Daddy."

Dennis looked a little happy once he looked at her present. But then he turned to the box and collect the gear he needed.

Later Anna was going back to her bed to go to sleep, until Dennis was climbing down of the attic, with a heavy box full of guns, ammunition while he wearing a leather jacket, a body armor, and a small birthday present inside his jacket pocket.

Dennis looked at Anna with a calm look on his face, and proceeded to lift the box to the other side of the bed where she had her little table for her tea party.
He checked the weapons if they needed clean up, but it was all good. No dust, and no brushing, ECT.

Anna asked Dennis a question." So Mr Dennis. Did you win?"

"Yeah I won. Thanks for uh... not telling them where I'm at?" Dennis said in a thankful way.

Anna went up to Dennis and asked him "So can we play again?"

Dennis turned his head to Anna and told her," Not now Anna. Its really getting late, and you need to rest,its been a long day.

Anna begging at Dennis while she was on her knees "Please just this one game. Oh oh how about truth or dare?"

Then Dennis rolled his eyes, and plays her little game again, hopefully nothing bad will happen to Dennis.

" Fine. But just one game, and that's it. Deal?" Dennis said when he was serious about getting some sleep.

Anna said to Dennis."Deal Mr"

Meanwhile back at the master bed room when Mike is fixing Roberts eyelid, Robert talked to Mike with his eyes closed.

Yo..Mike..what just happened?" Robert said when he felt hurt, and was in pain.

Mike said to Robert" Hey hey. Just rest, you just had a bad night that's all.

"I wanna know who F*cked up my eye, because I was too drunk as hell a while ago." said Robert while he's looking up at the ceiling.

Mike said." Well. Your not going to believe what just cut opened your eyelid, buddy."

"Try me" Robert said when he looked dead to mike face.

Back at Annas room. Dennis sat on the bed with Anna as they were going to play truth or dare.

Anna asked Dennis with a smile on her face." OK Truth or Dare."

"Uhh Truth" Dennis said to Anna.

Anna asked Dennis a question." Is it true that you kill people for fun?

Dennis rolled his eyes and said to her." OK this is just ridiculous."

"You have to answer. Its a rule of this game." Anna said when she explain the rules to Dennis

Dennis was calming himself down and told her." Sometimes I don't kill for fun. I just kill them when they try to kill me, so I have to defend for my life from harms way."

Then Anna was looking at Dennis when she saw Dennis was serious.

Dennis now asked Anna. 'Truth or Dare?"

Anna said to Dennis." Truth"

Dennis was thinking of what kind question he will give her, but he could only think about her, this John Ruiz who is the father of his own child, or his on filly.


" Ok ummm. Well...Tell me who you really are"?

Then Anna was getting nervous, and afraid to answer that question. She was going to think of something to avoid of answering that question.

Anna said when she was stuttering." Um... um.. say your right it is getting late I think I should go to bed and-"

"No you can't. You said it yourself, Its the rule of this game. Who are you really.

Anna said to Dennis when she pretends to answer." My name Anna"

Dennis knows that she's lying. He told her." I know that. But what are you really?"

Dennis was really making Anna uncomfortable and she was about to control her anger." I don't want to say."

Dennis stand up and looked at Annas face and said to her "I think you're not telling what you really are. Considering your magic."

Then Anna knows what Dennis was talking about and tells Dennis." I don't know anything. please stop asking questions."

Dennis was going a little bit to far, and he said something to her which made her mad. "I'll stop, if you admit you are a mythical beast."

Then suddenly Anna's horn was sticking out of her forehead, and she Yelled at Dennis saying" STOP IT!"

All of the sudden that yell made, Dennis, the four guys, and all the furniture's around the house flew in the air like an explosion. In the living room Jim, Mike and Bryan shocked in the surprised while they were on the ground in pain a little. Dennis was getting up on his feet and watched an transformed as her true self as a little filly. Dennis was shocked as he saw Anna transformed into a pony which she actually. Jim knocked on the door if Dennis, and Anna were ok. but Dennis quickly locked the door so nobody can get see Anna's true self.

"Dennis? open up, whats going on on there? " Jim asked Dennis while trying to open the door.

Dennis answered" Its fine I'm keeping the girl safe. you should go check on Robert now.

"What the hells going on Dennis?" Why did we-" Jim was asking Dennis about this furniture, and his guys flew like a rag dolls but Dennis interrupted Jim and said to him"

It doesn't matter. are you guys all right?"

"Yeah were all right. But Dennis? I don't what the hells going on in this house. But I think this house is haunted!"

Dennis told Jim" We'll talk about this. right now just check on Robert."

Then Jim left Dennis alone with Anna while Mike,and Bryan were checking if Roberts OK?

Dennis was cooling down, until he saw a little filly scared, and crying on her bed. as she changed herself back to a human form. Dennis was felt sorry for himself for going to far with Anna. He went up to her and said.

" Anna I... I didn't mean to-"

Anna said to Dennis in her tone" Leave me alone. Just leave me alone."

Dennis felt a little sad and was about to leave the room. he shut off the lights ,and closed the door as Anna was still sobbing in her bed.