• Published 27th Nov 2012
  • 4,557 Views, 257 Comments

Project Ascension - shadowless_night



[Planetoid detected] [Atmosphere Habitable to Humans] [Waking DESIGNATION UNKNOWN]...

  • ...
29
 257
 4,557

Tea Time With Shadowless_night and Jayfeather (skippable chapter)

Well... you guys wanted to see what we talk about when making new chapters.... here it is.
If you don't want to see our chat please feel free to skip it. it will save me a bit of embarrassment.

here is a link as I'm pretty sure I'm not aloud to post it here due to its layout.

tea time !

For anyone disappointed at the hopes for a new chapter i apologise.

Comments ( 60 )

Look at that grammar.

It's atrocious.

1968734 YOU MADE IT AS WELL! YOU MUST SHARE IN ITS PAIN

1968738 I meant the chapter not the blog post.

There was a moment of 'Yay! Finally an update on ANYTHING!'
...
And then I got sad.
You did this to me. I wanted to read something, and... this happened.
I will be moderately disheartened. :pinkiesick:

...
Not really lol. :pinkiehappy::trollestia:

WHY NO NEW CHAPTER POST! WHHHHHHHY!?!!? :raritydespair:

1968862 i was worried for a second there
1968868 ... sorry :twilightblush:

This is not a very good story... Your spelling's a bit funny, your formatting gave me a headache, and I simply don't like the method in which you wrote down the ponies, or even Legion for that matter. Good concept, poor execution.

1968889 well thank you for at least telling me why you dont like it.
Unfortunately nothing ever suits everyone.

Nice. I wonder if he'll share the knowledge of our species, or will he deem our knowledg to corrupting for the ponies...

It would be most appreciable if you refrained from this sort of thing in the future.

However, I still eagerly await a new chapter.

I suggest replacing the content of this chapter with an actual chapter when it becomes available, and in future, link to the blog post in a comment. (make the comment a reply to all the commenters who requested the link so that they'll see it. See?)

Aww... I am disappoint... :fluttershysad:

Comment posted by Nataniel deleted Jan 20th, 2013

1990445 ikr. to be honest i already have the whole story planned out. its a matter of me getting off my lazy ass an- wait... no actually its a case of me sitting on my lazy ass and writing it. :moustache:

Don't want to sound pushy, buuuuuttttt... Hurry up, please!

Help for the story setup? Change this:

‘Then let us move quickly Lulu’

to:

"Then let us move quickly Lulu."

The " is used for speech, the ' is used for thoughts. This will make the story look better, and may attract more readers, or at lest not turn them away. Many people will immediately turn away from a story that does this. I know I almost did. Take your time, and make sure the next chapter is complete. No need to rush, no matter what anyone says.

2066187

That was one of the first things I told him when I was editing it, but that is how he types it, so that is how he types it :pinkiehappy:

HURRY UP! I mean, if that's okay with you :fluttershysad:

When will this start 'moving' again?

2111305 how would you react... and this is just metaphorically, how would you react if i told you i only just started the next chapter yesterday? ..

2111664 oh... because thats the case and i was just hoping no one would brutally murder me... i have an excuse as to why though... but i think ill put that in the authors comments on the next chapter

2113331 That would probably be a wise move.

Out of curiosity, are you a fellow Aussie, and if so, which state/territory?

2114719 i am aussie and im from WA

Much longer 'til the new chapter?

I hate to become annoying, but it almost seems you've forgotten about this fic.

2306457 i haven't... its just to be honest im currently having a large combination of assignments and tests non stop for the past month, and also when i sit down and try to write, i just... dont want to. i feel bad for it, seriously its ridiculous with how long ive left this but yeah.... if it helps im 1.2k into the next chapter and ive managed to clear up some time tomorrow in fact, where im basically gonna sit down, ignore everything and write for a few hours... so yeah... its not dead or forgotten. just.... been put aside for more pressing matters.

3345249 I swear you're that little angel on my shoulder telling me to do the right thing...

I continued writing this a while ago. Got three chapters done during a period of internet downtime cause i tend to procrastinate like a bitch when i have access to it. Anyway, then life decided to give me the middle finger and the USB i stored it on died. For no damn reason. So i shrugged it off, thought,"OK lets try again." Then after i re wrote what i had lost, it looked like a pile of crap so i rewrote it again so i was happy with it. Then my comp died when i was almost finished. And the files became corrupted when i got it working.
So i lost it again...

So yeah. I may have afterwards gone completely insane in rage, banishing this story into the depths of my mind to only be remembered in moments of solace and sadness. Such as five minutes ago when i was pondering if i should even try again after so long, cause maybe everyone had forgotten about it. Clearly not though.

I might try again, i don't have too much going on and it would be nice to complete this story. But Celestia help me, if something causes me to lose the files AGAIN i will run home, hug my little rainbow dash necklace and cry in the corner of my room after blocking out all light sources. :raritydespair::fluttershbad::fluttercry:

3346221 Well, you can ALWAYS trust me to be the last one to forget something if I like it.
...
I'd give you an example, but there are too many.
...
The most prominent would probably be 'Legend of Spyro' though.

3549216 i have good news and bad news in that venture my friend.

The good news is im writing again :pinkiehappy:
The bad news, its not on this story. In my attempts to continue this i got stuck with a writers block. So i randomly started writing about an odd dream i had instead to work through it. Well 3k words later, this little writers block removal has kinda grown into something a bit more interesting. But since you are technically the reason for this story even existing, i shall send it to you the moment i have a chapter ready to make up for it. :twilightsheepish:

3550221 ...I'll accept that.
...
But you damn well better not abandon this one completely!
.
.
.
I'll be watching you. Closely.:trixieshiftleft:

3550237 *moves mouse away from cancelled button*

Yes sir! u-um right away sir! :twilightoops:

3550246 I find that response funnier than I normally would, because I have had some military experience. Navy, to be specific.

3550273

I have no military experience, I'm still in school. But since i live in Australia and everything pretty much tries to kill me, do i get some kind of combat/survival experience for that? :derpytongue2:

3550309 I'm Australian too, so no.
And to be clear, while I have some experience, I never made it into the RAN.
I done my knee in in year 11, and because I've had recurring trouble with it around the same time every year, they wouldn't let me go through basic.
My experience is from the three years I spent in the ANC.

Login or register to comment