• Published 20th Nov 2012
  • 6,253 Views, 758 Comments

Then Everyone was an Alicorn - CluelessBrony



A botched spell turns everypony in Equestria into Alicorns

  • ...
34
 758
 6,253

Diary of a Princess, pt.2

Princess Luna's Diary

Dear Diary,

Today, 'Tia agreed to spend more time with me, and all it took was me promising to learn the spell to fix our problem! Once I'm done with that, we'll spend so much time together! I'm looking forward to it. 'Tia says she'll teach me about all the things I missed while on the moon. Did you know there is a machine that can make toast? I didn't! I remember when we needed to hold bread over a fire to make toast! Oops, I'm rambling...

The spell shouldn't be too hard to learn. It's only an advanced level spell. One that only two other ponies could ever perform, them being Starswirl the Bearded and Twilight Sparkle... Only the two most magically gifted ponies to ever walk the face of Equestria...

Oh, who am I kidding? I can't learn this spell, it is too difficult! I don't have the heart to tell 'Tia, so I suppose I will just have to try my best, and hope she isn't mad at me. Maybe I can find another pony who can perform the spell?

Oh, I'll be right back. Somepony is knocking on my door.

I'm back, and in much lower moods. I opened the door to find that a messenger pony was on the other side, holding a big basket of fruit tied up with a ribbon. There was a note in it, and upon reading the note, my spirits was squashed like an insect on the underside of a pony's hoof. It was from Twilight Sparkle and her friends. I will not relate the entire note to you, but in short, it said that they, and everypony in Equestria, are counting on me. I feel like I could just lock my door and cry for days, I'm so overwhelmed.

---

Dear Diary,

It's been another day since the incident, and nopony seems to have noticed that the sun is staying still in the sky. Are the ponies of Equestria really so unobservant? If it were the moon in the sky, they would notice in a heartbeat. They'd probably form a mob outside the castle, waving around pitchforks and torches. Have I mentioned that actually happened to me once? But that's a story for another time.

I've made no headway learning the spell, but my spirits have risen somewhat, as I may have found a mare who will be capable of performing the spell. Well, I haven't found her yet, but I've learned of her. Her name is The Great and Powerful Trixie, and if she's telling the truth, then she is just the wizard we need! Her ad in the newspaper claims that she has vanquished the dreaded Ursa Major! Somepony with that skill must be able to perform the necessary spell!

Oh, I can hear 'Tia calling for me now. I'll write some more in you tomorrow, Diary.

---

Dear Diary,

I have made no headway in learning the spell, yet have made plenty of headway in locating the Great and Powerful Trixie! She was last sighted travelling from Manehattan to Trottingham. This was a day ago, she must still be on the road! I have sent a few night guards to locate her and deliver a message.

I have discovered a new food today, one that was invented during my absence. It's called pizza, and it is wonderful!...

*The rest of the excerpt is the day to day ramblings of the princess.*

---

Trixie's Diary

Dear Diary,

Today has been very good to Trixie! You will not believe what happened today! After performing her most successful magic act ever, Trixie was stopped on the road by a Royal Guard! Trixie knows what you are thinking, and no, she did not get arrested. The Guard was bearing a message from none other than Princess Luna! Obviously, the princesses realize Trixie's talents as a magician! Let Trixie tell you, being the most powerful pony in all off Equestria is much more difficult now that everypony is an Alicorn.

The letter stated that the Princess wants Trixie to travel to Canterlot at once to help her with an urgent assignment! Trixie is excited to get started! There is no wonder as to why the princess chose me, as Trixie is the most talented pony in all of the kingdom! Perhaps the princess shall make Trixie royal magician! Is that a thing, royal magician...?

No matter, Trixie is so powerful, they will make the role just for her to fill it!