• Published 12th Nov 2012
  • 2,105 Views, 7 Comments

Disharmony - prettyprinsses5



Discord wasn't all that mischevious, infact him and Celestia were close, follow the past of the two

  • ...
4
 7
 2,105

Set in Stone

The world was literally flipped upside down, due to Discords reign over the entire land of Equestria. Celestia remembered her father talking to her about the Elements Of Harmony, he said "Use the Elements of Harmony when Equestria is in danger" She ran to the location of the Elements of harmony, when she retrieved them she went out to the palace courts and waited by the Harmony pond.

She looked at her reflection, the past reflected into the waters. The swing they sat on was covered in Ivy. All the images of them together the things he said to her. "Your safe with me, I'm not a stranger I'm a friend."; "Oh don't be silly. Look at me, compared to you, I'm far from perfect.""I love you Celestia."; I've never told you this Celestia. You're Beautiful."

"I suppose in away it's my fault. We were happy before this. I guess I was naive. But I love you" She whispered. Out of all the power Discord had, he didn't hurt her he left her unharmed. She looked down at the Elements in here hooves. "I'm sorry." she muttered. Discord appeared behind her "Sorry about what" He questioned harshly. Celestia turned slowly and replied "My heart may be weak because of you broke it but I can still fight." Discord looked intreged "Oh then show me, prove to me you can defeat me. I too have a broken heart, but I feel no pain. Revenge is all I can think of, and I enjoy it's company" he smirked while saying.

"It's a shame that it had to be this way and I'm sorry that those words weren't enough." She bowed her head and lifted the Elements up. She shut her eyes and said "I love you." Discord's eyes softened slightly A ray of light was emitted from the Elements Discords body started hardening turning into stone the lasts words he said was "I love you Celestia." It was too late. Celestia's words broke the curse slightly and let his heart be true to it's self. There it stood a statue of Discord. The Chaos that loomed over head vanished. Celestia started to cry softly she said to her self while curled up beneithe the statue "Good bye, but this is for the best." She went to sleep peacefully knowing she knew Discord still loved her.




The End

Comments ( 6 )

AGH THUS IS BEST THING EVUR:pinkiehappy:

1606391 I am glad you like it xx :pinkiesmile:

Yay!!!! I have been waiting for one like this!!! Amazing!!!

1610994 Hehehe, I would of expected loads hehe it's an obvious thing hehehe. None the less thank you xx

Dislestia is a good pairing. I prefer DiscoPie, but I DO like DIslestia! Also Lunacord, anyway, good job on this! I enjoyed it!:scootangel:

MY HEART. I THINK IT EXPLODED. AND DIED. AHHH! <33333

:fluttercry:

Login or register to comment