• Published 14th Nov 2012
  • 1,122 Views, 10 Comments

A Colgate Horror Story - Trixiethefool



The CMC are dared into a haunted house by Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

  • ...
5
 10
 1,122

Part 2- Apple Bloom

Apple Bloom walked down the hall madly while thinking “Scootaloo is so stupid…and Sweetie Belle thinks she is better than me!”
“B..rsh B..rsh”
“Wh-what was that…” Apple Bloom asked as she looked around the hall.
“B..rsh!” Apple Bloom screamed and fell back into a room.
Apple Bloom looked around the room. “Oh…it’s just a bathroom.” Apple Bloom stood up and looked at the sink, about 15 toothbrush holders with five in each one were on the sink. “Who needs that many toothbrushes?” Apple Bloom asked.
She looked at the ground, there was some toothpas“B…RSH!!” It sounded louder and closer. Apple Bloom ran out of another door that leads to the bathroom. Apple Bloom locked the door that led to the room and then ran to another door across the room and also locked it. She looked around “I think I’m safe in here…”
“You think so Huh?” Said a figure at the other side of the room
“What!?!” Apple Bloom screamed absolutely terrified and threw a tooth brush that was on the bed at the figure.
“Oww!” the shadow turned on the lights…it was Scootaloo with a voice changer.
“Scootaloo! It was you the whole time! You made the Brrrssshhh..” Apple Bloom imitated as best as she could. “I hate you so much Scootaloo!”
“I-I didn’t make a Brsh noise…” Whispered Scootaloo concerned.
“What… of course you did! Who else could have done it..”
*Bang!* A knock at the door…
Scootaloo and Apple Bloom exchanged glances
“RUN!” Scootaloo and Apple Bloom ran out of the door opposite of the knocking, which was the one opposite to the bathroom. Scootaloo and Apple Bloom emerged in a dining hall. With two other exits. “We both take one” asked Scootaloo.
“Brsh! Brsh!”
“No! Wait!” yelled Apple Bloom as Scootaloo ran down the right hall.
Apple Bloom looked at her surroundings in the hall. There were candles up on the walls and tooth paste on the marble flooring. “Why would there be toothpaste on the ground here? The bathroom is on the other side of the house…” When it then struck her… literally