• Published 4th Nov 2012
  • 7,446 Views, 65 Comments

The Odd Life Of ScrewBall - Mr.RealityTheBrony



When ScrewBall is left alone without her Daddy Discord, she is forced to take over as ruler of Chaos

  • ...
7
 65
 7,446

Chapter 2

Screwball woke up with a groan. She looked around to find herself in the middle of the maze, next to her fathers statue. Her sleepiness passed immediately as she realized that she had fallen asleep as she was talking to her dad the night before. Shock ran through her body as she realized that she had probably missed school. She quickly got on her feet.

"Daddy, Do you know what time it is?" She asked with a scared tone in her voice. " I think i'm late for school." She was in no hurry to get back to school after what had happened the day before, but she still had to get there.

"Daughter dearest, I'm afraid you've forgotten my predicament" Discord said with a hint of amusement in his voice. " I'm trapped in a statue, I have no sense of time"

Dumbfounded at her stupidity, she picked up her bags and ran off before turning back to say. " See you later Daddy!"

"Sometimes i wonder about that girl" He thought to himself " Now, back to more pressing issues, such as the function of a rubber duck, hmm..."



Screwballs fear quickly subsided as she came closer to the view of the school and found that her classmates were all playing happily. Her fear rose again as she saw three colts galloping towards her with an angry look on their faces. She tried to look anywhere but the colts to avoid confrontation. But alas, the filly had no such luck. As the three colts came closer she slowed to a walk.

"You should turn back around little filly" The leader of the cronies said. " Before anyone gets hurt" He said with a sneer.

Screwball was about to rebuttal with a witty comment of her own, when three fillies rushed to her side. They were obviously trying to protect the young filly from the colts. The each stood as tall they could to look menacing but fell just a bit short. Any doubt that Screwball had about the three fillies diminished when they spoke up for her.Scootaloo was the first to speak up of the three.

"Get away from her punks!" With such courage that could rival Rainbow Dash's own. " She hasn't done anything to you!"

" Yeah" SweetieBelle and Applebloom said in unison. " Or you'll have to go through both of-" Applebloom tried to say before she was punched across the face by the leader of the colts. The other three fillies could only watch in horror as she fell to the ground and they were then too tackled by the other two colts.


Screwball watched in horror as all three fillies were being beaten by the colts. She looked around her, with wild eyes to see if somepony, anypony were going to help. She even hoped that one of the would tell an adult. But they all just avoided eye contact. As if the fillies were the fools for trying to even stand up to the three colts. Screwballs anger grew as she watched the three fillies be beaten mercilessly. She was mad that no one was helping, she was mad that they tried to help and gotten themselves into this mess, but she knew it was out of the kindness of their hearts, but she was especially mad that they had even tried to take on the Daughter of Chaos. Her vision began to grow red and her breathing began to turn heavy as adrenaline coursed through her body like a wild wave. Next thing she knew, she had punched both cronies off SweetieBelle and Scootaloo and was rushing with great speed at the leader of the bullies. He had managed to get his fifth punch in on Applebloom when Screwball managed to grab his hoof and spin him around until she finally let go of him and let him fly into a nearby tree.

Screwball could feel the adrenaline subsiding but she kept going. She walked over to the colts body, groaning in pain. Screwball lifted his body against the tree and continued to punch him in the jaw and nose and finally the temple until he passed out from the pain she had inflicted.She spun around wildly, giving a such a stare to the other two colts that it could rival Fluttershys, the two colts both passed out. She let the leaders body slide against the tree as he fell down, and she walked over to her three new friends to help them up. As soon as Screwball helped Applebloom up from the ground, she collapsed from all the energy she had just inflicted on the three colts.

Screwball woke up a couple hours later. She slowly looked around at her surroundings. Just moving her head took alot of her energy, She managed to notice three things, The Cutie Mark Crusaders were in their own beds to the left of her, The three colts she had beaten were to her right, all groaning in pain. And the last thing that she noticed was that Cherilee had left her some homework on her nightstand, Wonderful. The three fillies soon realised that their their purple friend was awake and they all managed to make their way over to her bed. This time, SweetieBelle was the first to speak.


" Are you okay Screwball?" She said in a worried voice. " We were really worried about you"

" I'm fine, But what about you guys?" Screwball said. " That was quite a beating."

" Are yah kidin? You totally saved us!" Applebloom said happily. " We cleared it up with tuh nurses that yah helped us, by tuh way"

" Saved us?" Scootaloo said " More like kicked their flanks like it was your job, You were just like Batcolt. You were like, BAM,POW, KABLOOIE. It was totally SWEET!" Scootaloo said, bouncing with enjoyment.

The fillies continued to talk for hours until they were told they were cleared to leave. The colts that Screwball had beaten up had to stay a bit longer since their wounds were a bit more....intense. Rarity ran to the fillies as soon as she was able to, She wasn't able to see them before because the doctors wouldn't allow it, Rarity quickly began fussing over the cuts and bruises that were inflicted upon the fillies. She then kept thanking Screwball for helping her sister and her friends. Screwball didn't think she needed the praise, but was glad to know that not all Elements of Harmony were bad. Rarity explained that the fillies were going to have a sleepover at the boutique and that Screwball was invited. All the fillies insisted on it, finally Screwball broke and said yes. But she explained that she had to do something before she went there. As Screwball happily trotted to her fathers statue in the maze, she began humming happily, thinking about how her day was such a success. Making friends, going to a sleepover, And most importantly, Missing school.